Page 1 of 3 [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

mikecartwright
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Sep 2007, 6:38 pm

I happen to feel that the Israelis are mean to the Palestinians. Im a Christian and I am anti Zionist I don't know if anyone on here is in to politics but I am into some of it. I think Ron Paul would make a great President Ron Paul in 08.

Stockton
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Sep 2007, 6:47 pm

I have a feeling this thread could explode into a real arguement, but anyway...

I don't really get Zionism. It doesn't make much sense to me. I suppose the Holocaust was what really motivated the Jews to go to Palestine, which later became Israel, more than anything else.

I don't dispute that Israel has a right to exist, but I do believe that as demographics change in the area, that right could come under pressure. Arabs will eventually outnumber Jews in the Holy Land since their birthrate is a lot higher. This, more than anything else, will motivate the finding of a permanent solution to the problem whether through negotiation or just leaving history to run its course. It is a ticking time bomb, one that Israelis should be mindful of. So long as Palestinians keep having lots of children and the Israelis keep having fewer, their days of existing as a Jewish nation could well be numbered.

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

Location: 9099 will be my last post...what the hell 9011 will be.

29 Sep 2007, 6:50 pm

Republicans are in general strong supporters of Israel and Jewish voters in America are strong Democratic voters. Which means there is not a chance in hell of the US changing its fundamentally relationship with Israel in your life time. But that want stop you obsessing over the impossible will it? :lol:

Mc_Jeff
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

29 Sep 2007, 7:04 pm

Zionism = The belief in Israel's right to exist = basic human right.

Anyone who isn't a zionist is scum.

Stockton
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Sep 2007, 7:07 pm

Quote:

I don't think that's necessarily true. It just isn't that simple - it's not black and white.

mikecartwright
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Sep 2007, 7:08 pm

I am no fan of Hitler or Nazis but the The Holocaust is used to support the mass murder of the Palestinian people in my book.

Stockton
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Sep 2007, 7:10 pm

Quote:
I am no fan of Hitler or Nazis but the The Holocaust is used to support the mass murder of the Palestinian people in my book.

The Palestinians, while opressed and destitute by any measure, are not being mass-murdered.

mikecartwright
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Sep 2007, 7:11 pm

Have any of you read the Talmud ?

http://www.revisionisthistory.org/talmudtruth.html

Israelis annually take part in a national pilgrimage to the grave of Simon ben Yohai, to honor this rabbi who advocated the extermination of non-Jews. (Jewish Press, June 9, 1989, p. 56B).

On Purim, Feb. 25, 1994, Israeli army officer Baruch Goldstein, an orthodox Jew from Brooklyn, massacred 40 Palestinian civilians, including children, while they knelt in prayer in a mosque. Goldstein was a disciple of the late Brooklyn Rabbi Meir Kahane, who told CBS News that his teaching that Arabs are "dogs" is derived "from the Talmud." (CBS 60 Minutes, "Kahane").

University of Jerusalem Prof. Ehud Sprinzak described Kahane and Goldstein's philosophy: "They believe it's God's will that they commit violence against goyim, a Hebrew term for non-Jews." (NY Daily News, Feb. 26, 1994, p. 5).

Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburg declared, "We have to recognize that Jewish blood and the blood of a goy are not the same thing." (NY Times, June 6, 1989, p.5).

Rabbi Yaacov Perrin said, "One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail." (NY Daily News, Feb. 28, 1994, p.6).

Racism is wrong and Zionism is Racism Zionism is Nazism.

mikecartwright
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Sep 2007, 7:14 pm

Would you agree that Israel uses the Holocaust to justify killing the Arabs ?

Stockton
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Sep 2007, 7:15 pm

Quote:
Have any of you read the Talmud ?

http://www.revisionisthistory.org/talmudtruth.html

Israelis annually take part in a national pilgrimage to the grave of Simon ben Yohai, to honor this rabbi who advocated the extermination of non-Jews. (Jewish Press, June 9, 1989, p. 56B).

On Purim, Feb. 25, 1994, Israeli army officer Baruch Goldstein, an orthodox Jew from Brooklyn, massacred 40 Palestinian civilians, including children, while they knelt in prayer in a mosque. Goldstein was a disciple of the late Brooklyn Rabbi Meir Kahane, who told CBS News that his teaching that Arabs are "dogs" is derived "from the Talmud." (CBS 60 Minutes, "Kahane").

University of Jerusalem Prof. Ehud Sprinzak described Kahane and Goldstein's philosophy: "They believe it's God's will that they commit violence against goyim, a Hebrew term for non-Jews." (NY Daily News, Feb. 26, 1994, p. 5).

Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburg declared, "We have to recognize that Jewish blood and the blood of a goy are not the same thing." (NY Times, June 6, 1989, p.5).

Rabbi Yaacov Perrin said, "One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail." (NY Daily News, Feb. 28, 1994, p.6).

Racism is wrong and Zionism is Racism Zionism is Nazism.

Boo-hoo-hoo. What-evah.

Spreading propaganda and hyperbole is not a productive way to discuss international politics.

mikecartwright
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Sep 2007, 7:17 pm

We are not going to agree maybe we should close this topic I don't want to make anyone mad at me here. At least read this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

Location: 9099 will be my last post...what the hell 9011 will be.

29 Sep 2007, 7:17 pm

Mc_Jeff wrote:

Anyone who isn't a Zionist is scum.

Yeah it amounts to self-determination of people. My ancestors
were likely Irish that immigrated first to West Virgina then
Texas. Enough similar people moved that they decided Texas
should be independent from Mexico. I would have to raise the Mexican flag on my front porch if I also saw the logic in
anti-Zionism. I have been to Mexico before and was greeted by beggars on ever corner. I think I will stick with the Stars and Stripes.

mikecartwright
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Sep 2007, 7:25 pm

My Ancestors are of English Irish French German Italian and Austrian blood.

Nambo
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2007, 7:34 pm

You can find plenty of links here to learn all you need to know about Zionism

http://www.rense.com/Datapages/zionismdata.htm

Allthough most of the controlling Elite, the world bankers and arms merchants are Jewish, Zionism isnt a wholly Jewish thing, it just like to hide its crimes behind a door nobody dare open, anti-semitism, a lot of the goyim ruling elite of Britain and America consider that they are the decendants of the lost tribes of Israel and therefore Gods chosen people with the right to rule the rest of us "useless eaters" from a One World Government, or New World Order where we will be slaves to them, the ones that survive thier etnic cleansing or the next in thier series of World wars designed to give them control of Palestine and to frighten us into giving up our national soverignty to thier vehicle of world domination, namely the League of Nations/United Nations.

The main instigator of Zionism is the banking house Rothschild, said to control 53% of the worlds wealth, you can see his mark on the back of the dollar bill

And in the roof of the Isreali Supreme court that Rothschild funded, designed, and built, you might spot it here or on Google Earth

Zionists will try to make you feel like some sort of Nazi for critisicing the right of Jews to have a homeland, but the fact is, untill Zionists made Europe a not very nice place for Jews to live, especially with the harsh treaty of Versaith they forced on the Germans after the first world war, Jews where quite happy living in Europe and had no desire to populate Palestine for thier Zionist masters.

British Prime Minister Benjamin Disrali warned parliament of the control over national governmnets that Zionists had.
The elements in the American Government that commited 911 where Zionist, it got America to sacrifice its children to kill Israels eneimies for them.

The end result of Zionism will be the Satanic counterfiet of Gods Kingdom on Earth, run from Fleshly Jerusalem rather than Spiritual Jerusalem, it will last 1260 days, or 42 months or 3 1/2 years then be destroyed by God along with all that submit to it.

Flagg
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2007, 7:41 pm

Wow, determined enough to rip all that from a Robert Anton Wilson story and mish-mash it with Nazi and Christian propaganda, impressive.

You can take your tin hat off now.

mikecartwright
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Sep 2007, 7:43 pm

Hey Nambo Rense is a good website a lot of good info on there.