Page 4 of 4 [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Happeh
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Nov 2005, 11:29 am

Ladysmokeater wrote:
And again we have found out why the Weekly World News sells SO well..... :lol:

Because the New York Times, The Washington Post and The Wall Street Journal are full of liars?

Klytus
Toucan
Toucan

18 Nov 2005, 5:32 am

Assassin wrote:
Klytus wrote:
Happeh wrote:
RobertN wrote:
Bush needs to be impeached! He is a complete imperial nutter.

What right has he got to walk into other people's countries and tell them how to do things.

The Israelis ordered him to do it. That is all the right he needed.

Of course, the Jews. They rule the world, don't they, Happeh?

So... not JUST a fascist, then Klytus? A full-blown Nazi?

I was being sarcastic, Assassin.

Assassin
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2005, 9:03 am

Ladysmokeater wrote:
The FACT of the matter is, that the United States can not win the war on terror using "conventional" means. Terrorist nations do not follow the "rules of engagement" in this war.

That dosent make following there example rite, especially seeing as the PEEPLE of those contries, the ones who wood be beering the brunt of your onslaught, have no say in the goverments policies.

And i think we allreddy made the point that the US is a terrorist nation.

<a href=http://s13.invisionfree.com/the_project>Project Legacy, building the future</a>

Assassin
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2005, 9:06 am

Klytus wrote:
Assassin wrote:
Klytus wrote:
Happeh wrote:
RobertN wrote:

What right has he got to walk into other people's countries and tell them how to do things.

The Israelis ordered him to do it. That is all the right he needed.

Of course, the Jews. They rule the world, don't they, Happeh?

So... not JUST a fascist, then Klytus? A full-blown Nazi?

I was being sarcastic, Assassin.

sos i didnt get that. i thort u were saying they thort they did, which wood be a very anti-semitist statement

<a href=http://s13.invisionfree.com/the_project>Project Legacy, building the future</a>

Ladysmokeater
Veteran
Veteran

Location: North of Atlanta, South of Boston, East of the Mississippi, and West of the Atlantic

18 Nov 2005, 7:03 pm

Assassin wrote:
Ladysmokeater wrote:
The FACT of the matter is, that the United States can not win the war on terror using "conventional" means. Terrorist nations do not follow the "rules of engagement" in this war.

That dosent make following there example rite, especially seeing as the PEEPLE of those contries, the ones who wood be beering the brunt of your onslaught, have no say in the goverments policies.

And i think we allreddy made the point that the US is a terrorist nation.

it doesnt make it right, you are correct. But how else do you fight but by your enemies rules? The rules of engagement changed the moment, the very instant, the first plane struck the twin towers.
And I dont think our people had a say on 9/11? That was entirely out of our "voters" hands, wouldnt you say?

If by that definition the US is a "terrorist nation" then there isnt a nation in the free world that isnt.

kevv729
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2005, 3:14 am

Happeh wrote:
kevv729 wrote:
Late Breaking News!! !

The Syrians apart of the plot that killed Rafiq al-Hariri Feb. 14, 2005. U. N. special report to the U. N. .

Lies. One of the main witnesses is a known criminal.

Just like the criminal Ahmed Chalabi lied about WMD in Iraq, this new man is lying about Syria.

Hey! Lies worked for the invasion of Iraq. Why not go with a proven method again?
Then who did assassinate Rafiq al-Hariri on Feb. 14, 2005. The Syrians have been in Lebanon for they occupied Lebanon for over 20+ years. Syria has been involved in the politics of Lebanon by influencing the Lebanese, the Syrians strong armed the Lebanese over the years too.

So where is the proof that the Syrians did not assissinate Rafiq al-Hariri then.

kevv729
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2005, 3:23 am

Assassin wrote:
kevv729 wrote:
RobertN wrote:

You are wrong in all of this. RobertN

:roll: at leest sean gave reesoning >.<
Okay with a Republican Senate and Congress it would be very hard to impeach him. Just like in the end Clinton did not get impeached.

kevv729
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2005, 3:27 am

Assassin wrote:
kevv729 wrote:
RobertN

Bush believes in what he is doing right or wrong he is doing it he was elected by the People of the U.S. and will be in Office to 2009. That is up to the Americans to decide if they want to impeach him.

Saddam Hussein was a crazier nutter than Bush has been, Saddam should have been taken out of office in 1991, but it was not done by the UN or former President Bush.

I am not saying Bush is right or wrong but his is the elected President of the U.S.A.

As long as we have Republicans majorities in the Congress he well not get impeached.

Yeh Bushes dad was just as much a nutter as he is. It runs in the family. He incited a revolt in Iraq and then withdrew his support for it, allowing the rebels to be massacred by the Republican Guard.
I alway thought they they should alway have taken Saddam out in 1991 it made Me very upset that He was not taken out in 1991. If the father would have stepped up and did take out Saddam We would not be in this mess for sure.

kevv729
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2005, 3:35 am

Assassin wrote:
kevv729 wrote:
RobertN

Bush is not a King.

He does not make the Laws in America Congress does.

It is to bad that there are so many Lobbists that lobby the Congress.

Nothing is perfected in this world, not any leader from any country.

It is to bad many blame him for all the wrongs of this world.

Im not blaming him im saying hes a stupid nutter who allows himself to be used as a front by whoever the fascist puppetmaster happens to be.
It is to bad that he did not wait to see what Saddam would have done and built up his case against Saddam. His intelligence was all wrong but even other countries intelligence was wrong too. As president He is the one that makes the final decision nobody else only He can make that decision. Right or Wrong He Made that Decision.

Jonazz
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

09 Dec 2005, 6:07 am

Sean wrote:
I've been saying since 9/11 that if we are ever going to defeat the terrorists, we must attack Syria, Iraq, Lybia (neutralized peacefully), Iran, Palestine, and Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia isn't quite as big of a terrorist supporter since the terrorists betrayed them, but still something needs to be done about them. Syria is already one of the world's biggest terrorist breeding grounds, so you are not going to make matters worse by taking out the camps and leadership in a swift blow. Yeah, there's going to be insurgency, but they already have that mentality in Syria.

Bwahahahhahahahah,you forgot about Pakistan and Indonisia go ahead and invade all muslem
countries.
Why dont you go join the army yourself Sean?
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Laz
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2005, 6:25 am

Syria aye?

What can we sell them?