Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

29 May 2008, 3:08 am

Yesterday Hilary Clinton came to my old hometown to give a speech at the local college. My Dad arrived there two hours early so he can see her. He was in the fifth row. Even my little brother and his friends came, they left school just to see her.
When she was done giving her speech, My Dad waved his hand in the air and yelled "Hilary" she turned and looked at him and shook his hand. he said he liked her speech and now he is going to vote for her. Yes he was going to vote for her, then he decided to go for Obama since he was sick of her wining, then he wants to vote for her again because she listened to him.
When my uncles arrived, my dad started talking about it and he acted all excited and started talking sexy about her. I had never seen him that way. He even said he liked her tits 8O. He just went on and on talking about her as if he was gloating and he was showing them the pictures.

Last edited by Spokane_Girl on 03 Jun 2008, 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

oscuria
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2008, 3:46 am

Well, at least Hilary is the first presidential candidate who can make people elect her based on her assets.

30 May 2008, 12:39 am

Funny thing about my dad is he was talking badly about her for months and then all of a sudden he is in favor of her, supportive just because she shook his hand and talked to her, and the fact she came here to speak. I call it hypocrisy. My mother agreed. I even asked if he even liked what she said and my uncle said the same thing after me. "yeah Bill did you like anything she said?"

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2008, 1:08 am

It doesn't matter how much hillary listens to me... i just can't find it in my heart to vote for anyone who supports Jack Thompson...

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2008, 1:50 am

your dad's a schmuck.

hillary can't even take a real shot of whiskey.

peebo
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2008, 5:24 am

:lol:

?Civil government, so far as it is instituted for the security of property, is in reality instituted for the defense of the rich against the poor, or of those who have some property against those who have none at all.?

Adam Smith

The_Chosen_One
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2008, 2:38 am

Krusty the Klown would have more chance of winning the nomination let alone presidency. It's a choice between Obama Bin-ful and McCains-dinners-hold-the-Parsley (maybe Parsley should have taken some thyme to get Rosemary to given him sage advice - boom boom). Given the fact that Oprah Winfrey is the most poerful woman in America, she has put her sizable girth (and her 50dd's behind Obama, which means the rest of you may have to Barrack for him to.

Beside, US politics is an Old Boys Network. which rules out Clinton anyway.

Karma decides what must happen, and that includes everyone.

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2008, 9:33 am

I've supported one party for as long as I've cared about politics
The Communist Party of Canada
whoo :D!