US Government wants to take firearms away by force!

Page 1 of 15 [ 238 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2013, 3:34 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=XKhl19wJnPU[/youtube]

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

PsychoSarah
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2013, 4:31 pm

^ Ignorant

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2013, 4:53 pm

*yawn*

americans whining about their guns again?

And no phucks were given.

My deviant art profile

Kurgan
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2013, 5:46 pm

thomas81 wrote:
*yawn*

There are just as many households with guns per capita in Norway as there are in the US (allthough in Norway, fewer of these are handguns and more are assault rifles). Norway still only has a fraction of the murder rate; in fact, most killings here are done either by strangulation or by stabbing.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2013, 5:50 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCDccxJbAT8[/youtube][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Jq31UNtjAg[/youtube]

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

LKL
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2013, 5:52 pm

...not.

MCalavera
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2013, 6:11 pm

Please don't post Alex Jones videos. It offends my ears.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2013, 6:14 pm

In answer to Alex Jones, while the media in Nazi Germany or the Soviet Union didn't report on mass arrests, everyone still knew it was going on. Anyone believe people are being rounded up in small or vast numbers without public knowledge needs to get back on their meds. After all, if such a thing was going on, why is Alex Jones still ranting and raving publicly?

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2013, 6:21 pm

Kurgan wrote:
thomas81 wrote:
*yawn*

There are just as many households with guns per capita in Norway as there are in the US (allthough in Norway, fewer of these are handguns and more are assault rifles). Norway still only has a fraction of the murder rate; in fact, most killings here are done either by strangulation or by stabbing.

In Switzerland men of the the militia are required by law to keep assault weapons in their home and in working condition. Switzerland has a homicide rate close to zero. Ditto for Israel. Every able bodied man in the IDF has assault weapons at hand. Once again Israel has almost a zero murder rate (Israelis murdering Israelis). Killing Palestinians is not murder, it is war.

ruveyn

MCalavera
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2013, 6:22 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
In answer to Alex Jones, while the media in Nazi Germany or the Soviet Union didn't report on mass arrests, everyone still knew it was going on. Anyone believe people are being rounded up in small or vast numbers without public knowledge needs to get back on their meds. After all, if such a thing was going on, why is Alex Jones still ranting and raving publicly?

You mean you actually bothered listening to him?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2013, 6:41 pm

MCalavera wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

You mean you actually bothered listening to him?

I heard a little bit of the shorter video on this thread, till I couldn't stand it anymore and shut it off.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2013, 7:04 pm

I thought Alex Jones had died.

Why hasn't he?

redriverronin
Toucan
Toucan

13 May 2013, 7:33 pm

Things arent as bad as AJ would have you believe but in ten year or so iam pretty sure it will be worse things are good right now because lots of different factors keeping us from having to deal with the real problems that we face. The main factors all have to do with credit and money printing that allow us to live off borrowed money while many other countries have done the same thing and now are having to pick up the bill we still have a little ways to go before we are in the same boat. When those creditors start calling we should all be ready to deal with the situation as peacefully as possible and use violence against the esablishment as sparingly as possible. Be ready with a strong network of family and friends who know how to be prepared and can deal with any problems that will arise when these problems become obvious to the general public. The police state has been here for a long time for lots of people that have done nothing more than sell unpasteurized milk so dont think when things are in chaos they wont break down doors and arrest people for no reason whatsoever.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2013, 7:55 pm

redriverronin wrote:
Things arent as bad as AJ would have you believe but in ten year or so iam pretty sure it will be worse things are good right now because lots of different factors keeping us from having to deal with the real problems that we face. The main factors all have to do with credit and money printing that allow us to live off borrowed money while many other countries have done the same thing and now are having to pick up the bill we still have a little ways to go before we are in the same boat. When those creditors start calling we should all be ready to deal with the situation as peacefully as possible and use violence against the esablishment as sparingly as possible. Be ready with a strong network of family and friends who know how to be prepared and can deal with any problems that will arise when these problems become obvious to the general public. The police state has been here for a long time for lots of people that have done nothing more than sell unpasteurized milk so dont think when things are in chaos they wont break down doors and arrest people for no reason whatsoever.

China is so economically tied to the U.S. that I think it unlikely they're going to call in our debt to them anytime soon - if ever.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2013, 7:56 pm

Fnord wrote:
I thought Alex Jones had died.

Why hasn't he?

Paranoia alone keeps his heart beating.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2013, 8:12 pm

I only listened to the first few minutes of each video. In the second video he goes into a subject of guns and veterans suspected of having PTSD.
I'll look more into that but one thing that has been happening in the real world is doctors and/or other healthcare professions asking patients whether or not they own guns. I've actually had more than one person tell me they've been asked this question.
The answer goes on record and one can't help but wonder why that rather intrusive question would ever need to be asked.