Homosexuals 21%  21%  [ 14 ]
Atheists 12%  12%  [ 8 ]
Other (please specify) 35%  35%  [ 24 ]
Total votes : 68

twoshots
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2009, 8:52 pm

I want to guess it's homosexuals. Sure the Middle East hates Jews, but they hate gays too. Most parts of the world who don't care about Jews still probably hate gays. And the part of the world that is fairly not antisemitic (the US) still hates gays. The only part of the world I want to guess that has a more positive view of gays than Jews is probably Europe.

-twoshots, reminding you that opinions are not only like assholes, but they often come out of them. 8O

The_Cucumber
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2009, 8:52 pm

xenon13 wrote:
Well, the Jewish leaders wanted to turn Jesus over to the Romans for crucifixion for being mad at the presence of money changers in the temple, thus, he was a bad, insubordinate Jew...

The difference between Judaism and Christianity really, the splitting between them, is the question of Jesus as the Messiah. Jews say he isn't, and Christians say he is... Islam is actually closer to Judaism because of the emphasis on strict monotheism with none of that trinity business, as well as the dietary laws being very similar...

Even though I am very well aware that the Jewish leaders were directly responsible for the Crucifixion of Jesus. However blaiming modern Jews for that incident is rather silly. I'm really going to blame any modern person for something a religious leader (who may not of represented the general consensus) from 2000 years ago did to the spiritual founder of Christianity? That's completely ridiculous.

Anyways I think the most hated group varies from place to place. The Muslim world still has a lot of antisemitism going on. While over in America it's a tossup between homosexuals, the Westboro Baptist Church, Mexican Immigrants, and Islamic Extremists. This varies depending on location and from person to person.

philosopherBoi
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2009, 9:10 pm

Sand wrote:
philosopherBoi wrote:
Christians are the most hated group, mainly because all the crap coming from false Christians.

And probably because there are so many separate sects in Christianity that hate each other for being false.

No its because many pastors, priests, etc. read corrupted doctrine and forget that you cannot just read the bible you must understand the customs and what was going on during the time period each book takes place.

MrMisanthrope
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Mar 2009, 9:19 pm

I have to think that, in absolute numbers, it has to be Jews. Other than Antarctica and possibly China (thugh there are Muslim areas there too...), I dont think you can find a place on this planet where you can't find significant pockets of antisemitisim.

Everyone else on the list has some areas of more or less virulent hatred, but antisemitisim - whether religious based, Existence of Israel based, or some other cultural meme (Shakespere even) it seems to be a universal constant.

True Liberty Expressed as Fiction: http://www.bigheadpress.com/tpbtgn

twoshots
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2009, 9:22 pm

MrMisanthrope wrote:
I have to think that, in absolute numbers, it has to be Jews. Other than Antarctica and possibly China (thugh there are Muslim areas there too...), I dont think you can find a place on this planet where you can't find significant pockets of antisemitisim.

I wasn't aware East Asia had a beef with the Jews. Or Africa. Or Latin America. I mean, there might be some animosity there, but it would surprise me if they didn't dislike homosexuals more. Heterosexism is near universal.

MrMisanthrope
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Mar 2009, 9:31 pm

twoshots wrote:
MrMisanthrope wrote:

I wasn't aware East Asia had a beef with the Jews. Or Africa. Or Latin America. I mean, there might be some animosity there, but it would surprise me if they didn't dislike homosexuals more. Heterosexism is near universal.

Wherever there are Muslims, there is the teaching of Jew Hatred. Latin America got a good shot of antisemitisim from the Catholic Church and a booster with the expatriation of Nazis after the war.

twoshots
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2009, 9:37 pm

MrMisanthrope wrote:
twoshots wrote:
MrMisanthrope wrote:

Wherever there are Muslims, there is the teaching of Jew Hatred. Latin America got a good shot of antisemitisim from the Catholic Church and a booster with the expatriation of Nazis after the war.

Right, but outside of, what, Indonesia most countries in East Asia don't have many Muslims (Xinjiang only has 20 million people TOTAL IIRC). ~50% of Africa is Christian. And Latin America has an antisemitism problem? I didn't actually know that :?

I mean, I'm not trying to downplay the prevalence of antisemitism in the world, but I think there's also *quite* a bit of heterosexism.

MrMisanthrope
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Mar 2009, 9:43 pm

Well, anywhere there has been settlement/religious conversion work by either Christians or Musims there will be both Anti Semitisim AND Heterosexisim to a greater or lesser degree.

However, the cultural memes of antisemitisim outside of religious works are more prevelent than those of Virulent Heterosexisim.

Crossdressers & Fops were not considered "Evil" in the way "Greedy Untrustworthy Jews" were.

Also, I have yet to see any evidence of a Heterosexist variant of Blood Libel like there is for Anti Semitisim.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2009, 9:47 pm

twoshots wrote:
I wasn't aware East Asia had a beef with the Jews.

Check out some of the news articles during the Asian Currency Crisis, they were blaming the "Jewish conspiracy" for the runs on their currency. I particularly remember hearing something about the Bhat, since everyone knows that Jews hate Thailand...

twoshots
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2009, 9:49 pm

Dox47 wrote:
twoshots wrote:
I wasn't aware East Asia had a beef with the Jews.

Check out some of the news articles during the Asian Currency Crisis, they were blaming the "Jewish conspiracy" for the runs on their currency. I particularly remember hearing something about the Bhat, since everyone knows that Jews hate Thailand...

Well I'll be an uncle's monkey. The world is a screwy place. More so when you consider how few Jews all that hate needs to be divided amongst :?

burningviolin
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

07 Mar 2009, 7:53 am

People who turn without signalling.

Atomsk
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2009, 8:21 am

burningviolin wrote:

RRRGH I HATE THOSE F%#*S!! !

I would say the most hated group in the world currently would be homosexuals, at least from what I've seen and experienced.

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2009, 9:24 am

Atomsk wrote:
burningviolin wrote:

RRRGH I HATE THOSE F%#*S!! !

I would say the most hated group in the world currently would be homosexuals, at least from what I've seen and experienced.

You mean homosexuals who turn without signaling? How about black Jewish lesbians(who have converted to Islam) who turn while signaling?

ForgottenDarkness
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

07 Mar 2009, 9:29 am

FUNDIES!! !

I hate those christian extremists greatly they would blow up abortion clinics because they are "KILLING BABIES". ohmyFREAKINGgoodness.

GET OVER IT!! !! a fetus are a part of the body, just like a kidney or a liver. I don't even think kids should have rights due to the fact they can't breed yet.

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2009, 9:33 am

ForgottenDarkness wrote:
FUNDIES!! !

I hate those christian extremists greatly they would blow up abortion clinics because they are "KILLING BABIES". ohmyFREAKINGgoodness.

GET OVER IT!! !! a fetus are a part of the body, just like a kidney or a liver. I don't even think kids should have rights due to the fact they can't breed yet.

Right! turn all sterile people and people over the age of about 70 into slaves or chop them up for hamburger. No more worries about social security retirement payments. It could even solve the budget problem.

Atomsk
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2009, 9:51 am

Sand wrote:
ForgottenDarkness wrote:
FUNDIES!! !

Right! turn all sterile people and people over the age of about 70 into slaves or chop them up for hamburger. No more worries about social security retirement payments. It could even solve the budget problem.

Sounds soylently delicious.