Page 3 of 5 [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Zoonic
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2009, 11:20 am

As for hating people, yes I feel the same way about Islam and a lot of people. I have romantic fantasies about expelling all muslims and middle-eastern/central asian/east african immigrants from Europe as well as kicking Greece and a few other countries out of the EU.

I have mental images of beautiful western european scenery, cleaned up cities, no crime, happy people living safely inside Fortress Europe. I wish for a federal Europe, "United States of Europe", but only for the west/central parts and without immigrants.

I wish that I, from where I live now, could just take a super-speed maglev train to Paris and do some shopping without having to see a single muslim or middle-easterner in the streets. Travel around Europe the same way as a japanese would go from Sapporo to Tokyo without having to deal with criminals and immigrants everywhere.

Modernized, federal Europe, no immigrants and an infrastructure and city planning inspired by Japan. I doubt it will ever happen but it would be like a dream.
If that's too much to ask for, then I would like Sweden to become the sci-fi Japan of Europe. Super modernized, green lush cities with high-speed trains taking you everywhere, no immigrants and vast areas of untouched national parks and animal life. Sweden has the potential but it needs a non-democratic government to get there.

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2009, 2:45 pm

It is not easy finding people that are easy to talk to and have decent instincts. But if you look long and hard enough and are careful to watch your manners, you will meet them. They make life worthwhile.

Awesomelyglorious
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2009, 3:04 pm

Yes, I hate people. I hate people a lot.

twoshots
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2009, 11:53 pm

People are freakin' awesome. I get my kicks by comparing myself favorably to other apes, and day-um do they help me with that task.

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2009, 12:13 am

I can't stand the type of people who place these high expectations of me which would almost be everyone I guess...

ascan
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2009, 8:01 am

Awesomelyglorious wrote:

I hope you're careful about that. Articulating your hate of certain people is illegal. Hating everyone should be okay, for now.

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2009, 8:10 am

Hating people not only takes a lot o energy more useful in other directions, it's like hating thunder or the smell of sh it. Totally ineffective.

claire-333
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2009, 8:22 am

But I just cannot help myself, Sand. I DO hate thunder and the smell of s**t. :lol:

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2009, 8:30 am

claire333 wrote:
But I just cannot help myself, Sand. I DO hate thunder and the smell of sh**. :lol:

Admittedly thunder can be a bit unnerving but so can Beethoven's Fifth. I am delighted that sh it warns me that I should step carefully.

Awesomelyglorious
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2009, 11:56 am

ascan wrote:
Awesomelyglorious wrote:

I hope you're careful about that. Articulating your hate of certain people is illegal. Hating everyone should be okay, for now.

Well the sad thing is that if you hate everyone, then you hate the particulars too.

twoshots wrote:
People are freakin' awesome. I get my kicks by comparing myself favorably to other apes, and day-um do they help me with that task.

I am not sure if people tell you this nearly enough, but twoshots, you are hilarious.

Kangoogle
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2009, 12:08 pm

ascan wrote:
Awesomelyglorious wrote:

Your assuming that Awesomelyglorious is not in one of those groups given special dispensation.

Coming to think of it Ascan, you should return to Intensity. Everyone you have fallen out with is long gone now. Even P.

ascan
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2009, 1:15 pm

Kangoogle wrote:
...Your assuming that Awesomelyglorious is not in one of those groups given special dispensation.

Coming to think of it Ascan, you should return to Intensity. Everyone you have fallen out with is long gone now. Even P.

I expect Awesomelyglorious is a white male from a middle class family, Kangoogle. As for falling out with people on internet forums, it never really bothers me -- I thought you may have noticed. The problem with Intensity is that it was, and still is, a dictatorship run to satisfy the whims of the admin(s). There are no rules, so that means the admin(s) can alter your posts, read your PMs, or ban you summarily. I believe several people who've fallen out with the present megalomaniacal master have suffered that fate recently. Sucking up to the type of person who does that is not in my character, Kangoogle. At least on this site even the admin are expected to behave within certain boundaries.

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2009, 2:31 pm

The reason Awesome Glorious hates people is that he is not one. Perhaps some of you are familiar with the chimpanzee that preceded John Glenn into space. As a result the chimp acquired a full scholarship to Harvard where, after he obtained his PhD in free fall acrobatics he taught philosophy for a few years until he could not stand the general mental incapability of his students and retired and changed his name to Richard Cheney. When the false Richard Cheney became Vice President and took the title too seriously as chief executive of vice, the chimpanzee changed his name again to Awesome Glorious to escape the shame. That's why he hates people.

Kangoogle
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2009, 4:13 pm

ascan wrote:
Kangoogle wrote:
...Your assuming that Awesomelyglorious is not in one of those groups given special dispensation.

I expect Awesomelyglorious is a white male from a middle class family, Kangoogle.

Baw!
Quote:
As for falling out with people on internet forums, it never really bothers me -- I thought you may have noticed. The problem with Intensity is that it was, and still is, a dictatorship run to satisfy the whims of the admin(s). There are no rules, so that means the admin(s) can alter your posts, read your PMs, or ban you summarily. I believe several people who've fallen out with the present megalomaniacal master have suffered that fate recently. Sucking up to the type of person who does that is not in my character, Kangoogle. At least on this site even the admin are expected to behave within certain boundaries.

Lol - like you could not say that about WP many times worse than you ever could about I2. If P had done what he did to Alex, he would have been up in the courthouse today.

Awesomelyglorious
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2009, 5:24 pm

Sand wrote:
The reason Awesome Glorious hates people is that he is not one. Perhaps some of you are familiar with the chimpanzee that preceded John Glenn into space. As a result the chimp acquired a full scholarship to Harvard where, after he obtained his PhD in free fall acrobatics he taught philosophy for a few years until he could not stand the general mental incapability of his students and retired and changed his name to Richard Cheney. When the false Richard Cheney became Vice President and took the title too seriously as chief executive of vice, the chimpanzee changed his name again to Awesome Glorious to escape the shame. That's why he hates people.

OH NO! I've been discovered!

phil777
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2009, 1:51 am

People that are too incompetent after they've been taught multiple times something which isn't so hard to grasp (difficulty based on my standards) especially when i have to repeat it. Ofc, i can't hate people who i've never met, but i can still judge them.