An Autistic's Open Letter To Lefties Everywhere

Page 1 of 3 [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

mynameisunimportant
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

21 May 2009, 8:55 pm

Those of you who align with the political left universally agree amongst yourselves that you are a party of kind and generous souls. That you people hold dear in your hearts the best interests of the downtrodden minorities. However, as a member of such a minority I am here to bring to light that you and your ilk are anything but.

You were preaching about equality and never using words like gay or jew as an insult, but ten minutes ago you called me a ret*d mongoloid. Apparently some groups are more equal than others. You went to the park and gave a stern lecture to teenagers about not calling eachother the n-word, then as you drove home you snickered at at PETA's "Got Autism?" billboard. So it's okay for one, but not another? How very hypocritical of you, Mr. Leftwing.

Where were you when they tried to institutionalize me because I didn't start talking until I was 4 years old? Where where you when they tried to drug me because someone droning at a group of kids just didn't help me learn anything? Where were you when I was pinned down and had my face bloodied and bruised while the teachers pointed and laughed? Where were you when I was fired as soon as the boss heard of my little secret, that I kept because all other times I was interviewed where I mentioned I was autistic, they immediately told me to leave? Where were you when said boss cat-called, "No wonder you were always such a fuckup! Put your helmet back on at get out of my sight!" as I shamefully sulked away? Where were you? Probably running your mouth about s**t nobody cares about on your blog. Probably high-fiving a friend because he gave a $50 tip to a single mother waitress. Probably at another protest for someone else with political power who now has more invisible rights than anyone else, thanks to crocodile tears and fake, bleeding hearts. Probably grinning with glee at your success at getting the m(asses) to truly believe that choosing leaders based soley on skin color isn't racist, and that it isn't ridiculous in the extreme to worship such people as if they were the second coming of Jesus, to the point of saying anything critical of it all means you're a blasphemous heretic and it's off with your head.

Oh wait, I can't point out the evidence of such realities of your actions since you'll simply scream racist, sexist, homophobe, or any other of your favorite pet insults and childish labels. You just love to shut down a debate by tossing around utilizations of the very lowest tier of Graham’s Hierarchy of Disagreement. But, that's an entirely different can of worms which I've only briefly touched upon here. I won't do so again, lest this letter become a cesspool of off-topic tangents against the left. There are so many things one could say and indeed, have already been said by others that I would be wasting my time. I'm done talking about all the other stupid s**t you do. This is between you and me, as*hole.

This is about your hypocrisy. This is about you saturating all communication mediums -- especially the internet -- with tales of prejudice that happened a thousand years ago while at the same time ignoring the elephant in the room: the prejudice that is happening right now. This is about me being sick to death of hearing your blatant stupidity while every day I live, I'm surrounded by everyone's India-esque cow worship of leftwat ideas that tell me I'm an inferior person because I decided to not be born right. Every single f*****g day I have to step over your shitpiles while everyone else is waiting in line to be pissed on. This is about how you've tried to bend me over and me eat your s**t with a smile, and are shocked when I don't cooperate.

So, you think I'm just blurting out lies and BS? You think I didn't live my life hearing what you said under your breath? What you said before spitting and laughing in my face? You need proof? Quotes? Citations? Examples? One odd trait I've noticed of neurotypicals is if someone says something, it isn't valid unless someone else said the same thing first. What the f**k?

Anyway, if you want examples, just use your favorite search engine and look up "autism is fake" or "asperger's is fake". If you need a more direct example, one website which is but one very small example amidst a Jupiter-sized ocean are the entries for Asperger's Syndrome on urbandictionary[dot]com (note to the ignorant: Aspie are another flavor of Autie). Let's look at what some are saying, and note the very low rating of any positive posts: (who may or may not be leftarded, but chances are, they are -- oh, but before you point the "pot kettle black" finger at me: what bothers me is NOT that people use words ret*d or gay as a general insult, it's when you flaming f*****g hypocrites say s**t like "don't use fag as an insult, it's offensive to homosexuals. christ, you're ret*d." So keep that finger pointed where it belongs: into a mirror.)

the only disorder where "sufferers" have f**k all in common with eachother because all "symptoms" are normal personality traits that everyone in the world has at least one of.
there is no such thing as asperger's syndrome

A minor form of autism diagnosed to every second kid in the USA who's too lazy to get their ass off the MMOs and go outside.
Also: Fake syndrome so parents don't think their kids are failures.

A so called "disorder" that every outcast these days claims to have. In reality, there is no such thing as asperger's syndrome, sorry. :)
Stop using your imaginary so called "syndrome" to excuse being a weirdo, losers!
There is no such thing as Asperger's syndrome. Just grow the f**k up and accept the FACT already.

I do realize that, yes, a few are mere trolling. Although there's another underlying problem. If someone were to make such passionate posts against, say, women, (I looked and the only posts remotely critical of women amount to sniggering "lol maek me a samwich" that only offends 70 year old feminazis) those posts would be eliminated on sight, for fear of howling leftwats. But they have no problem with keeping up advocacy for "belt cures" to autistics.

Let's see how long a similar list would remain up if it were reworded against the protected minorities with celebrity endorsements, despite the cries of "it's a joke u sensitive f**k I copied this from ED lawl lawl lawl". Yeah? Well I like to murder and anally rape the corpses of little girl Catholic n****r fa***ts, then set their kitties on fire and play punt the puppy. OH BUT THAT'S A JOKE SO YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING!! ! Now do you begin to understand how that cop-out doesn't work?

I lied when I said I was done discussing all the other stupid s**t you people come up with. Looking at all you do, I just have to ask: what the f**k ARE you people doing!? What is your goddamn goal?! The right, among others, accuses you of trying to destroy america via intentionally fanning the flames of hate, but I choose to abide by Occam's Razor and say you're all a bunch of clueless morons who have no idea what the hell's going on. The same could be said of all neurotypicals, come to think about it. Speaking of the right, I just know you idiots are going to paint this as a radical rightwing rant. Again with the labels to shut down your opponent's argument, huh? I'll give you a radical thought: just because you're against one group, doesn't mean you're of the opposing one. "An enemy of my enemy is my friend"? It doesn't always work that way in the real world. Of course, I'm tucking this in the middle of a huge paragraph because I know many of you moonbats are going to read only the first and last sentence of this letter, go apeshit and reply with your own rant against wingnuts. Thus exposing that you don't even know what the hell you're attacking. You are all so very predictable. Just as predictable: I know that if you do read this, you will have nothing to say but a stream of ad hominems, out-of-context quoting, knocking down strawmen (oh ur just jelus ur not getign teh saem wuv lolol), avoiding the central point by refuting minor crap that doesn't matter, Kerrybabble, and all other little conversational terrorism tactics you jackasses so love to wield when you're too proud to admit defeat.

Just throwing this out there: I could have written this letter less caustically. But, then, no one would have heard me. Neurotypicals only listen to those who shout the loudest -- like you. I also could have made an effort at presenting the information here neatly. But why should I extend such courtesy to those who think of my people as ret*d mongoloids?

And yes, I've been calling out both NTs and lefties. You are both just another group who attacks that which you do not understand. I'd hate to say something akin to "you hate me because I am different" despite its truth. Why? Because I know such phrases trigger something in your left-tainted minds that makes you mock blubber, "ooh poor widdle wetawd needs his hug-box wets have a pity-pawty!" As I keep saying, you all are as predictable as clockwork.

Now it's time to bring these meandering thoughts into a direct point: you people, you of the left, are the ones who are sick in the head. We do not actively rave about the virtues of being a good person to those "less fortunate" while our foot is firmly planted on your neck. You do. You shout and yell and scream about stopping the hate, while in the same breath say "f**k you" to those without money and influence. How can people adopt this mindset that it's just fine to throw stones from a glass house so proudly and fervently like it's the natural order of things? How is it possible for such cognitive dissonance to exist? Are neurotypicals really just a bunch of blind, following, unthinking sheep who bow their heads to whoever is screaming the loudest at that moment? Intelligent designer? Hah. If such a thing existed, it f****d up big time. What you people do, you NTs and lefties, is disgusting. It is morally repugnant and a huge display of intellectual cowardice. Politically correct is morally incorrect. And the sad part is, you do all this, just because they have money and because you saw someone on TV say so. Wow, even I can tell the difference between a movie and the real world. What does that say about your mental health? There's nothing wrong with me. There's something deeply wrong with the rest of you.

After this letter, I challenge any of you to look me in the eye and tell me you really care. That you don't kneel before only those minorities with enough money to cow you into submission for their own personal gain. That you don't constantly cry about the poor from the decks of your sprawling mansions to advance your agendas of free speech annihilation. That you aren't obsessed with trying to "correct" those of us who aren't "born right" -- whether you're ret*d, gay, black, or female. (according to you, anyone who isn't born with pale skin and testicles needs to be propped up and mommied... insulting, much?)

In vehement conclusion, the political left are a lot of liars, cowards, agenda-pushers and malicious, stone-throwing hypocrites. Each and every single one of you can f**k off and die in pain.

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2009, 9:08 pm

If you want to post a thread of this manner, do it either in the Politics forum, or in the Autism Advocacy forum.

On sabbatical...

DivaD
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2009, 9:27 pm

do you need a hug? :D

2ukenkerl
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2009, 9:34 pm

Quatermass wrote:
If you want to post a thread of this manner, do it either in the Politics forum, or in the Autism Advocacy forum.

It really isn't either. the post is SUPPOSEDLY to chastise people, presumably people HERE for treatment of the OP. To that degree, it is not political, and IS advocacy. Frankly, I HATE the language, even if it IS "*" out, but I agree with the spirit of the idea presented.

Too many people act high and mighty and want to have people like me fund useless endeavors. The fact is that I HAVE given a LOT! As a percentage of what I make, and certainly a percentage of what I can afford, I have given MORE than Bill gates or Warran Buffet. Perhaps, more than both PUT TOGETHER! Yet you won't see MY name in the paper because a few hundred thousand over the span of my time can't compete with their billions. Time I have PERSONALLY spent can't compete with the hours their armies have spent.

I know of one person that makes THOUSANDS of times what I do, and he has ADMITTED that he doesn't declare most of his income! Yet HE wants people like ME to pay our "fair share"!?!?!? HE buys stores, land for parking lots, investments, etc.... He even has a NICE big SHIP! Yet even all the taxes I pay, HECK, even my lifetime EARNINGS couldn't buy such things. Yet he thinks I should pay much more than HE does. And he is one like the OP described. I'm sure YOU know that I am not the OP. I don't even know the person, or associate socially with people that talk like that.

Maybe alex should have a filter so that such posts can be filtered, as opposed to being sequestered where few will even look, etc...

Henriksson
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2009, 9:45 pm

Care to tell me what exactly a 'leftie' is?

twoshots
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2009, 9:48 pm

Someone who's left handed? :?

raisedbyignorance
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2009, 9:58 pm

Well, I actually relate a lot to the OP's letter. I went to a very liberal college that claimed to be unracist (even moreso since Obama ran for office and the university village hosted a Obama campaign headquarters) but there was clearly racism every where you look and some of the multicultural groups did a campaign to put a stop to it and the campaign got mocked by the entire campus and the media.

I also had a lot of liberal friends whom would get on you if you said anything even jokingly about blacks, gays, and Jews. But they had no effin problem ripping me to pieces for being Asian (even though I'm only half-Asian)!

They were clearly full of the same hypocrisy that they would constantly call on the conservative side for having.

When it comes to the topic of invisible disabilties, mental illness, or P.D.D.s, I find that neither liberals nor conversatives are understanding to us. Both sides are convince that we aspies are full of s**t. Where you have the political rightside thinking that we're just whimps, you got the political leftside thinking we're ret*d.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2009, 10:31 pm

raisedbyignorance wrote:
When it comes to the topic of invisible disabilties, mental illness, or P.D.D.s, I find that neither liberals nor conversatives are understanding to us. Both sides are convince that we aspies are full of s**t. Where you have the political rightside thinking that we're just whimps, you got the political leftside thinking we're ret*d.

Wow, coincidence - I'm actually in your town right now! (staying up north near Carmel)

Anyway, when I've seen this I've also noticed this to an extent with all kinds of other non-neurological maladies as well. Most people even with diabetes won't talk about it, go to great lengths not to disclose it, because - people are just like this. Its kind of sad but you realize, people are really just about beating the hell out of eachother for a cheap ego thrill. Seems like since everyone realizes its a hole in the human brain to which the emotional quality of life keeps summersaulting downward through; people find it much easier to try to harden or correct themselves rather than trying to take on society.

cognito
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2009, 11:38 pm

wow, you just totally invalidated your argument! I am guiltly of none of those crimes and am a liberal. if this was reversed, you would be screaming injustice to me.

just_ben
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 May 2009, 3:18 am

twoshots wrote:
Someone who's left handed? :?

What did I do? :(

Oh, OP, I think this may be more directed at self-absorbed blog loving liberals who can't dig in their pockets for a charity unless it's been on TV or something.

Henriksson
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2009, 8:07 am

It's very amusing. In Sweden, right-wing is liberals and left-wing are social democrats, and Obama's policies are more right-wing than even the most liberal major party here.

Guess which country has better living standards, and is more prone to help other countries?

gina-ghettoprincess
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2009, 10:46 am

I'm a liberal and I'm not like that at all, OP. Cos if I was, I'd be discriminating against myself... :?

y es como un semestre"

HAL_9000
Toucan
Toucan

22 May 2009, 10:51 am

All I can say, is 'huh?' Oh, and everyone is a hypocrite. It's the most boring political insult in the book.

monty
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2009, 11:05 am

mynameisunimportant wrote:

... but ten minutes ago you called me a ret*d mongoloid. Apparently some groups are more equal than others ...

No, I didn't. No, we didn't. You are confusing the actions of one person with a group - this is clearly an error of faulty generalization. The fact that one person with left-wing or right-wing beliefs says or does something wrong does not reflect on the entire group. Your ideas on collective guilt are wrong - individuals should be held accountable for their own actions.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2009, 8:48 pm

Oh, and a Snickers crunch for the OP -

I have a friend down at a local state college who has a Yamaha R6, I think last fall or last summer some hippie started going off on him about his bike (acting like it was a Hummer), the guy went to push his bike over, kick it, or something, and my buddy cold-clocked him with his helmet. EMS came, they found the guy unconscious, for a second the city was contemplating whether or not it should go to court as potential assault but with enough eyewitness corroboration they dropped che charges.

I wouldn't endorse doing that to a liberal in general but some people really have to be a bit despotic about what other people around them can and can't do and - I'm more than happy to see that behavior have consequences ;).

Kangoogle
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2009, 9:30 pm

Henriksson wrote:
It's very amusing. In Sweden, right-wing is liberals and left-wing are social democrats, and Obama's policies are more right-wing than even the most liberal major party here.

Guess which country has better living standards, and is more prone to help other countries?

The US. Sweden has laughable freedom of speech when you take into account political correctness. Not to mention its falling to pieces, not that your politicians will admit it.

As for helping other countries - what has Sweden ever done within anyone's living memory? Hide under the table?