Meanwhile what are the aliens up to?

Page 1 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2021, 3:15 am

While COVID 19 has locked down much of the world, it seems our alien friends have been rather busy checking things on earth.

The Pentagon has confirmed the authenticity of a video clip showing four unidentified flying objects, including one shaped like a pyramid, hovering above a US Navy destroyer at sea.
Incredible footage from a night vision camera shows the encounter captured by a seaman on board the USS Russell, which most recently has been on deployment with the 7th Fleet in the Philippines Sea.
Shot by a night vision camera, the 18-second clip appears to show several mysterious flashing objects in the skies above the destroyer.
Three faint orbs can be seen before the camera pans to a fourth flashing object, zooming in to reveal its clear triangular shape.
https://www.news.com.au/technology/scie ... 70f1ca8b36

aquafelix
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2021, 4:03 am

Good to see the aliens were practicing good social distancing and didn't get to close to the humans they were observing

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2021, 4:20 am

Yes they certainly are maintaining the prescribed 1.5m social distancing :lol:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2021, 4:35 am

per erich von daniken et all, they're just making sure their investment is working out.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2021, 4:41 am

That's weird you should mention Erich Von Daniken, I was just thinking about his book "Chariots of the Gods"

Yep if they terraformed earth a billion years ago then we humans are just wildlife in their garden and they are the gardeners.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2021, 5:07 am

cyberdad wrote:
That's weird you should mention Erich Von Daniken, I was just thinking about his book "Chariots of the Gods" Yep if they terraformed earth a billion years ago then we humans are just wildlife in their garden and they are the gardeners.

there are some who think these are temporal cosmonauts from our own distant future.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2021, 6:12 am

auntblabby wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
That's weird you should mention Erich Von Daniken, I was just thinking about his book "Chariots of the Gods" Yep if they terraformed earth a billion years ago then we humans are just wildlife in their garden and they are the gardeners.

there are some who think these are temporal cosmonauts from our own distant future.

Possible, they are also inter-dimensional beings given there is likely the existence of multiverses and wormholes.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2021, 6:16 am

cyberdad wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Possible, they are also inter-dimensional beings given there is likely the existence of multiverses and wormholes.

as homer simpson might say, "there's so much i don't know or even comprehend about the metaverse." but author jurgen ziewe said a lot about it in his books "multidimensional man" and "vistas of infinity."

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2021, 6:18 am

auntblabby wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

as homer simpson might say, "there's so much i don't know or even comprehend about the metaverse." but author jurgen ziewe said a lot about it in his books "multidimensional man" and "vistas of infinity."

Indeed! and Homer is right too :D we are all in the dark (literally) about the reality of the metaverse.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2021, 4:52 pm

Aliens never sleep....

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2021, 6:17 pm

if a friendly vegetarian ET landed his Oofoh in your front yard, came up to your front door with a bouquet of roses and a "let's get acquainted!" newbie ET manual, would you fly with him to his planet orbiting a Dyson-Sphered sun?

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2021, 6:20 pm

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2021, 8:40 pm

auntblabby wrote:
if a friendly vegetarian ET landed his Oofoh in your front yard, came up to your front door with a bouquet of roses and a "let's get acquainted!" newbie ET manual, would you fly with him to his planet orbiting a Dyson-Sphered sun?

Currently their modus operandi is to abduct/stick probes and create hybrid embryos which are cultured in incubators.

If you are one of those our alien friends have chosen for "breeding" then as Lady Gaga says....you are "caught in a bad romance" which you can't opt out.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2021, 8:42 pm

cyberdad wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Currently their modus operandi is to abduct/stick probes and create hybrid embryos which are cultured in incubators.

If you are one of those our alien friends have chosen for "breeding" then as Lady Gaga says....you are "caught in a bad romance" which you can't opt out.

i should be thankful then that nobody considers me good breeding stock.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2021, 8:48 pm

auntblabby wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

i should be thankful then that nobody considers me good breeding stock.

Who knows Blabs? if you have a hypnosis regression session you might be surprised what nocturnal activities you have been up to.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2021, 8:49 pm

Mikah wrote:

Even aliens are wary of getting an earful from Karen