White Supremacist terrorist arson to black church

Page 1 of 2 [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2021, 10:04 am

Man facing hate crime, arson charges in fire at predominantly Black church

Quote:
A man is facing hate crime and arson charges after he allegedly set fire to a predominately Black church in Massachusetts named after civil rights leader Martin Luther King Jr.

Dushko Vulchev of Maine, 44, was charged in a criminal complaint with four counts of damage to religious property and one count committing a federal felony using fire, according to a statement from the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Massachusetts.

Vulchev has been charged in connection with the extensive damage caused to the Martin Luther King Jr. Community Presbyterian Church in Springfield during the early morning hours of Dec. 28.

Investigators believe that in addition to setting that blaze, Vulchev is responsible for several other fires set on church property and for a series of tires being slashed at the church and in the area.

The investigation reportedly uncovered Vulchev’s hatred of Black people, officials said, including recent messages from Vulchev in calling to “eliminate all N------.” His devices also reportedly contained images demonstrating Vulchev’s racial animus toward Black people.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

salad
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2021, 1:33 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
Man facing hate crime, arson charges in fire at predominantly Black church
Quote:
A man is facing hate crime and arson charges after he allegedly set fire to a predominately Black church in Massachusetts named after civil rights leader Martin Luther King Jr.

Dushko Vulchev of Maine, 44, was charged in a criminal complaint with four counts of damage to religious property and one count committing a federal felony using fire, according to a statement from the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Massachusetts.

Vulchev has been charged in connection with the extensive damage caused to the Martin Luther King Jr. Community Presbyterian Church in Springfield during the early morning hours of Dec. 28.

Investigators believe that in addition to setting that blaze, Vulchev is responsible for several other fires set on church property and for a series of tires being slashed at the church and in the area.

The investigation reportedly uncovered Vulchev’s hatred of Black people, officials said, including recent messages from Vulchev in calling to “eliminate all N------.” His devices also reportedly contained images demonstrating Vulchev’s racial animus toward Black people.

Worse than ISIS. Anyone who still supports white supremacy or has sympathy to white supremacy deserves to be locked in Guantanamo Bay for the rest of their lives. White supremacy is the cancer of all terrorism and responsible for 90% of the problems in this world, and almost all the problems in America.

And if I offended the white supremacist members on this forum for saying that then know I intend to do just that.

Master Oogway

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2021, 9:54 pm

It would help if local police weren't in cahoots with these groups

NightMuse
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2021, 10:09 pm

More than likely it's a Democrat trying to make Trump supporters look bad.

salad
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2021, 11:06 pm

NightMuse wrote:

stop politicizing every tragedy. s**t, a black historic church gets burned and the 1st reaction is trying to bring in politics and make yourself look like the victim. Not once in this article was Trump even brought up, so stop injecting unnecessary political division in an article that never even mentioned politics once.

Master Oogway

Last edited by Cornflake on 18 Apr 2021, 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.: Removed personal attack

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2021, 11:25 pm

NightMuse wrote:

Trump supporters seem to manage looking bad all on their own and they always resort to the same tactic of insisting it was their opponents smearing them. No, this is what the far-right is.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2021, 11:32 pm

salad wrote:
Worse than ISIS. Anyone who still supports white supremacy or has sympathy to white supremacy deserves to be locked in Guantanamo Bay for the rest of their lives.

There may literally be thousands of Americans who carry a copy of the "Turner diaries" and are affiliated with these groups. The Turner diaries are literally a manifesto for race war by any means and openly advocate terrorism. It's not like these people are even hiding their views, they post openly on the net and the FBI know who they are from monitoring the dark web.

If you flip the scenario and you have a muslim extremist living in America who posts pro-ISIS stuff calling for death to unbelievers they would be in Guantanimo bay faster than a delivery from pizza hut.

Certainly a double standard.

salad
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2021, 11:34 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
NightMuse wrote:

Trump supporters seem to manage looking bad all on their own and they always resort to the same tactic of insisting it was their opponents smearing them. No, this is what the far-right is.

I've officially had it with their stupidity, cult worship and nonsense. I tried, I genuinely tried to give these dimwits and cretins the benefit of the doubt and tried to see them as normal, you remember me making excuses for them on another thread and how I tried to look at them as misunderstood and genuinely great people being misunderstood. Now I honestly can't see these ignoramuses as anything less than pathetic. I cant keep making excuses anymore. Whether it's one member calling everyone a racist who merely challenges white supremacy, or another member always denying any and all wrongdoing by Trump no matter how blatant, or another member seeming to just magically "rationally" always support positions and opinions that are supposedly rational and based on fact but which conveniently always align with ultra conservative views, the Trump supporters on WP are literally the most toxic people I've ever met in my life. Every one of them. No exceptions to that rule.

A church gets burned down and right off the bat these deplorables are trying to turn a tragedy and hate crime into an opportunity to make themselves look like the persecuted victims. Uggghh I dont know why I bother anymore SMH

Master Oogway

Last edited by salad on 18 Apr 2021, 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

salad
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2021, 11:41 pm

cyberdad wrote:
salad wrote:
Worse than ISIS. Anyone who still supports white supremacy or has sympathy to white supremacy deserves to be locked in Guantanamo Bay for the rest of their lives.

There may literally be thousands of Americans who carry a copy of the "Turner diaries" and are affiliated with these groups. The Turner diaries are literally a manifesto for race war by any means and openly advocate terrorism. It's not like these people are even hiding their views, they post openly on the net and the FBI know who they are from monitoring the dark web.

If you flip the scenario and you have a muslim extremist living in America who posts pro-ISIS stuff calling for death to unbelievers they would be in Guantanimo bay faster than a delivery from pizza hut.

Buddy I know. My family is Palestinian Muslim and right after 9/11 thousands of us were locked in detention centers and deported and given life imprisonment sentences on the flimsiest and most nonexistent of charges. Then we have right wing groups online openly plotting race wars and Mosque shooting and the FBI somehow lets these thugs slip through their fingers and allow them to carry out their terrorist attacks like they did in El Paso.

There was a time in the past when I was genuinely sympathetic and empathetic to these people as unfairly maligned innocent upstanding Americans who are victims of a nefarious elite agenda that is stripping them of their way of life and that their reaction is legitimate given how much they're endured at the hands of the elites and media. But now after being exposed to them and their rhetoric on this forum and outside, my sympathy and empathy is wearing thin day by day and I'm losing my patience constantly making excuses for them. Part of me still wants to believe that these people are genuinely misunderstood and being framed by elite politicians with the intention of demonizing whites, a view I used to strongly hold, but part of me is noticing a lot of these people are making themselves look bad with the way they talk and act

Maybe I'm overreacting. Maybe in a few hours when im calmer ill realize I unfairly painted an entire group of people with a wide brush just because of the ignorant comment of one member. But for now I feel like there's little to redeem what ive seen

Master Oogway

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2021, 11:48 pm

salad wrote:
Whether it's one member calling everyone a racist who merely challenges white supremacy, or another member always denying any and all wrongdoing by Trump no matter how blatant, or another member seeming to just magically "rationally" always support positions and opinions that are supposedly rational and based on fact but which conveniently always align with ultra conservative views, the Trump supporters on WP are literally the most toxic people I've ever met in my life. Every one of them. No exceptions to that rule.

Between 2011-2019 there was the group of 4-5 including one mod on WP (I can't name them as I risk getting banned) who did exactly the same things you are describing and were fairly arrogant and persistent. One by one they were all banned.

I'm not saying the members you named will be banned but their modus operandi has been well studied from other pro-Trump "types" in the past. So there all limits to what these guys can say and so I wouldn't worry too much.

Their attempts to propagate "cancel culture" as some type of left-wing conspiracy on WP has been an abysmal failure :lol:

Last edited by cyberdad on 17 Apr 2021, 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2021, 11:50 pm

salad wrote:
Maybe I'm overreacting. Maybe in a few hours when im calmer ill realize I unfairly painted an entire group of people with a wide brush just because of the ignorant comment of one member. But for now I feel like there's little to redeem what ive seen

No worries, I know your heart is in the right place, that's all that matters.

salad
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2021, 2:06 am

cyberdad wrote:
salad wrote:

I've never ever heard of the Turner Diaries until I looked it up and read it after you brought it up and after reading what its about....holy.....FRICK!! !!

OMG What the HELL is wrong with these white supremacist terrorists. Seriously, forget ISIS, these monsters really need to be wiped off the map. Honestly I really believe we should start issuing arrest warrants for every single terrorist, whether ISIS or white supremacist, and have them imprisoned for life with the more vile terrorists executed. No mercy to terrorists.

And the terrorist sympathizers on this forum who support white supremacy under some not so subtle dog whistling , and everyone knows which members im talking about, we need to ban them. Ban {redacted}, ban the entire lot of those terrorist sympathizers and rid this forum of every last vestige of white supremacist terrorism.

Reading the Turner Diaries was the most revolting thing ive ever done. I cant believe such evil actually exists in this world

Master Oogway

Last edited by Cornflake on 18 Apr 2021, 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.: Redacted member names

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2021, 3:18 am

salad wrote:
Reading the Turner Diaries was the most revolting thing ive ever done. I cant believe such evil actually exists in this world

What makes it worse it was written by somebody with PhD, Dr William Luther Pierce who was awarded a doctorate for his ability to think critically. He had a PhD in physics and worked for the US government in Los Alamos National Labs and was an associate professor at Oregon State University.

Pierce's own son disowned him. In 2020, Pierce’s son, Kelvin Pierce coauthored Sins of My Father: Growing Up with America's Most Dangerous White Supremacist, which chronicled his experiences with his father.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2021, 4:13 pm

cyberdad wrote:
salad wrote:

What makes it worse it was written by somebody with PhD, Dr William Luther Pierce who was awarded a doctorate for his ability to think critically. He had a PhD in physics and worked for the US government in Los Alamos National Labs and was an associate professor at Oregon State University.

Pierce's own son disowned him. In 2020, Pierce’s son, Kelvin Pierce coauthored Sins of My Father: Growing Up with America's Most Dangerous White Supremacist, which chronicled his experiences with his father.

Unfortunately, Kelvin Pierce' book will never be as well known as the toxic waste of paper churned out by his father.

roronoa79
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2021, 4:56 pm

NightMuse wrote:

This seems to be the new mantra of the anti-reality GOP.
Mass shooting? It must have been a democrat trying to terrify people into passing gun control!
Trumpster mob tries to lynch congress? It was antifa!
Republicans can't win popular votes? It's because of democrat voter fraud!

You're making fools of yourselves. If history is any indication, white supremacists will kill plenty of black and brown Americans on their own. Anti-racists don't have to stage anything to convince people of that.

Δυνατὰ δὲ οἱ προύχοντες πράσσουσι καὶ οἱ ἀσθενεῖς ξυγχωροῦσιν.
Those with power do what their power permits, and the weak can only acquiesce.

- Thucydides

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2021, 5:21 pm

NightMuse wrote:
It is more likely that trolls have infested this thread to spread their lies and hatred against anyone who is not for Trump.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.