Man films UFO shooting down his drone

Page 1 of 7 [ 109 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2021, 4:41 pm

A Gold Coast man believes he has proof of alien life, capturing footage of his drone being hit by what he calls a UFO in a quiet suburban area.
A Gold Coast man claims to have proof of a UFO flying in his suburb.
George Csere was flying his drone near bushland in Nerang when it got hit by something, sending it hurtling to the ground.
It wasn’t until Mr Csere later viewed back the footage and meticulously went over each frame that he realised his drone, a DJI Mavic Pro, was hit by something large, which he claims is a UFO.
Mr Csere said it was a beautiful day in January last year and he couldn’t see any birds nearby.
“The drone was just above my head when I heard the big bang, as though it had hit a wall,” he told news.com.au.
“I lost a propeller and the gimbal holder got loose and seconds later just the wire was holding the camera.
“I checked the video and straight away I found the round object flying away.”

kitesandtrainsandcats
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2021, 4:53 pm

Hmm. Anything is possible but only some of them are probable.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2021, 6:07 pm

If you pretend that you cant hear that nerve wracking emotional choral music they put into the background the vid comes off as bit mundane and lame.

So his drone got totaled in a hit and run. And there is a tiny object in the distance, that may or may not, have had anything to do with the collision, but its vaguely circular in shape, or not, because you cant tell from so far away.

Maybe it hit a vulture, or maybe it was a nieghbors drone that did it.

Also...where in the world is this "Gold Coast"? There was a country in west Africa called "the Gold Coast". But it's now called "Ghana". Is that what you're talking about?

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2021, 9:59 pm

I don't know why he's focusing on that dark area in the trees and not the other five dark areas in the trees. I'm not even sure which one he wants us to look at, because none of them look like they're moving or anything strange like that.

Am I just looking at the wrong spot?

Is it possible that someone with really good aim saw his drone and shot at it? The object in that "secret frame" kind of looks like a bullet.

Or maybe a curious bird dropped a stone on it =)

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2021, 1:33 am

naturalplastic wrote:
Also...where in the world is this "Gold Coast"? There was a country in west Africa called "the Gold Coast". But it's now called "Ghana". Is that what you're talking about?

It's south-east coast of Queensland in North-east Australia to be precise.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2021, 1:40 am

I think the original film shown on news.com focusses on the images of the UFO caught on the drone camera as it was falling. The guy also captured the same object in the trees 20 sec prior.

It's not proof the drone was shot down but tales of UFOs often are associated with electronic gadgets malfunctioning so in this case the ET might not have intentionally downed the drone.

kitesandtrainsandcats
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2021, 2:12 am

Looking for text articles found this, https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/techn ... 2777245e0a

Quote:
The Gold Coast Bulletin reports the city was a tourism hot spot for UFOs during the 2010s with 23 reported sightings up to 2019.
UFO Research Queensland president Sheryl Gottschall told the newspaper they didn’t have a single sighting in 2020.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2021, 3:02 am

kitesandtrainsandcats wrote:
Looking for text articles found this, https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/techn ... 2777245e0a

Quote:
The Gold Coast Bulletin reports the city was a tourism hot spot for UFOs during the 2010s with 23 reported sightings up to 2019.
UFO Research Queensland president Sheryl Gottschall told the newspaper they didn’t have a single sighting in 2020.

Yes sorry, I sourced the article from news.com

The two relevant images from the drone are the UFO in flight hovering over trees 20 sec bfore it went :"bang"!

The the same object close to the drone as it was falling

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

18 May 2021, 8:35 am

The visual evidence seems to be best explained by this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia
And yeah, orchestrating the event is misleading.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2021, 8:42 am

Without going into exactly why I know this, I can honestly say that drones can be taken down by anyone with a steady hand, a strong arm, good aim, a "Wrist-Rocket" slingshot, and a single glass marble.  It only makes sense that a more powerful pellet-gun could be used to take down drones from further away.  No space aliens needed.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2021, 4:46 pm

Fnord wrote:
No space aliens needed.[/color]

How would you describe the object filmed? a predator drone?

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2021, 12:01 am

cyberdad wrote:

Which object?
The dark shadow just looks like...a dark shadow to me. It looks exactly the same as every other dark shadow in the video. The guy even admits that there's an opening in the trees there, with a shady pool beneath.
Mystery solved, if you ask me. Unless I'm looking at the wrong spot.

The object that hit his drone? Hard to say. Could have been shot at, I've heard lots of stories about people shooting drones.
Could just be a bird. I saw people in the comments saying something about the drone was flying near an electric tower, and that predatory birds are known to roost there. Wouldn't be out of the ordinary for a curious bird to try to swipe up something that it doesn't know isn't edible.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2021, 2:08 am

SabbraCadabra wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Which object?
The dark shadow just looks like...a dark shadow to me. It looks exactly the same as every other dark shadow in the video. The guy even admits that there's an opening in the trees there, with a shady pool beneath.
Mystery solved, if you ask me. Unless I'm looking at the wrong spot.

The object that hit his drone? Hard to say. Could have been shot at, I've heard lots of stories about people shooting drones.
Could just be a bird. I saw people in the comments saying something about the drone was flying near an electric tower, and that predatory birds are known to roost there. Wouldn't be out of the ordinary for a curious bird to try to swipe up something that it doesn't know isn't edible.

I blew up the image and it looks clearly saucer shaped (not a bird or drone). My only question is whether the image is faked? there doesn't seem to be any motivation for the drone operator to lie about his experience and it should be fairly straight forward to verify if the image has been tampered with.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2021, 5:38 am

Cornflake wrote:
The visual evidence seems to be best explained by this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia
And yeah, orchestrating the event is misleading.

No offence intended but attributing these objects to Pareidolia is now officially outdated since the US government spent 22million on investigating these objects under a program called AATIP and as of this month (according to 60 minutes) Congress will re-open AATIP.

US taxpayers will be funding this.

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

19 May 2021, 7:40 am

No offence taken - but I was referring to this particular drone video, not generally.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2021, 8:06 am

cyberdad wrote:
Fnord wrote:
... No space aliens needed.
How would you describe the object filmed? ...
An indistinct dark patch among the trees.  Nothing more.  Claiming that it was space aliens that shot down his drone is like driving past a kosher meat store, crashing your car into a tree, and then claiming it was due to an attack by Hamas terrorists.  Too much imagination.  Too little evidence.  I blew up the image and it still looks like an indistinct shadow among the trees.  Nothing more to see here.  Move along.

:roll:

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.