Page 1 of 4 [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2021, 11:09 pm

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/human-remains-found-in-florida-reserve-confirmed-to-be-brian-laundrie-fbi-says/ar-AAPO2VP?ocid=uxbndlbing

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2021, 11:27 pm

I thought he was dead in the swamp the whole time.He killed her in a fit of rage, then panicked.His guilt was eating him up.
If the cops in Utah had done their job right maybe both of them would still be alive.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2021, 12:10 am

Before finding Petito and Laundrie's body search and rescue recovered the remains of 7 other missing people. The families of the other missing are wondering why the same effort wasn't used in their searches?

My guess is Laundrie decided to off himself in the wilderness after strangling his g/f.

Laundrie's parents might be next on the investigation re: what they knew/hid.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2021, 12:11 am

Figured he'd had to be dead, no one can really disappear that thoroughly in this day and age.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2021, 12:12 am

Probably offed himself soon after doing his g/f

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2021, 11:30 am

cyberdad wrote:

Too cowardly to take responsibility.

I just kind of hope he actually got eaten by an alligator before offing himself, probably not though but just saw an article saying his remains consisted of bones so that is what I thought about.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2021, 11:32 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

I just kind of hope he actually got eaten by an alligator before offing himself, probably not though but just saw an article saying his remains consisted of bones so that is what I thought about.

I don't think that's typical of people who've been eaten by alligators. They're not exactly picky eaters or well-equipped to pick the meat off the bones. If he got eaten by an alligator they'd have never found his bones.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2021, 11:35 am

funeralxempire wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

I don't think that's typical of people who've been eaten by alligators. They're not exactly picky eaters or well-equipped to pick the meat off the bones. If he got eaten by an alligator they'd have never found his bones.

Ah well that is disappointing.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2021, 11:46 am

/\Especially for the alligator that missed out on a full American breakfast.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2021, 11:51 am

I fully expected him to be found living off the grid somewhere in the Idaho panhandle or the Utah badlands.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2021, 8:43 pm

I stumbled across a "true crime" commentator who believes Laundry was following a script from a book that can be seen in some photographs. The commentator predicted he would have killed himself, as that was in the script. It will be interesting to see if a potential connection is ever confirmed.

Last edited by DW_a_mom on 23 Oct 2021, 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2021, 9:10 pm

DW_a_mom wrote:
I stumbled across a "true crime" commentator who believes Laundry was following a script from a book that can be seen in some photographs. The commentator predicted he would have killed himself, as that was in the script. It will be interesting to see if a potential connection is every confirmed.

What, like Basic Instinct?

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2021, 9:26 pm

I don't think he experienced guilt or remorse. He was too much of a narcissistic psychopath to feel sorry, and he wouldn't be able to "snap out of" psychopathy. We saw his illusions of grandeur on the police body cam and his casual, cocky demeanour again when he went camping with his family while Gabby lay abandoned in Wyoming. (May she rest in peace).

Assuming this monster did take his own life, I think it's because he was afraid of being caught and imprisoned. Narcissists fear being outsmarted. They feel so strongly they are innocent, they believe justice would be unfair and intolerable.

I blame Moab police and North Port Florida police for enabling Brian and letting him go free .... three times. They let him free once in Utah in contradiction of Domestic Violence law, they failed to let Gabby's mother report her missing when she first sought help, and they allowed Laundrie to escape from his parents' home after Gabby was reported missing. He was supposed to be under surveillance, or taken into protective custody for questioning. Those agencies are responsible for this miscarriage of justice, and for their sheer incompetence at protecting victims' rights.

Brian's ability to escape and commit suicide / die by misadventure deprives the Petito / Schmidt families of ever knowing the truth. It deprives them of justice. It also allows the Laundrie parents to go free without recourse for aiding and abetting a murderer.

There are psychopaths in this world, and that's nothing new. People have murdered since the beginning of time. The police are entrusted to protect citizens from violence, and to follow the law. They didn't.

They dropped the ball, as they did many times for me, and it makes me sick.

Systemic reform is necessary worldwide or else all the public education about domestic abuse is for nought.

Rest in peace Gabby.

https://gabbypetitofoundation.org/

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2021, 9:53 pm

Seems the US police have contributed to a second Australian woman getting murdered.

The first was of course Justine Ruszczyk who was shot by a police officer in Minneapolis.

That cop is getting released in June next year only serving a few years of his original 12.5 year sentence
https://www.mprnews.org/story/2021/10/2 ... e-ruszczyk

RIP to both Aussie girls

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2021, 3:27 am

Dox47 wrote:
DW_a_mom wrote:
I stumbled across a "true crime" commentator who believes Laundry was following a script from a book that can be seen in some photographs. The commentator predicted he would have killed himself, as that was in the script. It will be interesting to see if a potential connection is every confirmed.

What, like Basic Instinct?

I’ll have to see if I can find the video to determine the book. I really don’t remember the book title, and so far my attempt to find the theory again has left me confused.

A book he read and may have been fascinated with enough to want to act a version of the plot in real life.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2021, 4:29 am

cyberdad wrote:
Seems the US police have contributed to a second Australian woman getting murdered.

The first was of course Justine Ruszczyk who was shot by a police officer in Minneapolis.

That cop is getting released in June next year only serving a few years of his original 12.5 year sentence
https://www.mprnews.org/story/2021/10/2 ... e-ruszczyk

RIP to both Aussie girls

i wish amuuurica would stop hiring/recruiting psychos to be cops.