Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2022, 8:10 pm

Japanese woman gives up baby, sues sperm donor for $3 million

I got nothing. :lmao:

Laughing at the absurdity of course, the child going into foster care is horrible.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2022, 6:24 am

Moral of the story - never release your seed unless a biological woman is a lifelong, God loving Christian with morals. 8O :lol:

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2022, 6:40 am

I had assumed from the title that it was lab thing- injecting the sperm into her from a test tube. But She actually met and had sex with the guy. Didnt know that that was a thing that "sperm donors" did.

===========================

Well...he did lie about himself.

So what choice does she have, but to sue him for...

male fraud! :lol:

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2022, 10:38 pm

After deciding to use a sperm donor, they found a man in his 20s on social media who claimed to be a single Japanese man who graduated from Kyoto University, one of Japan’s top universities. After having sex with the donor 10 times, the woman finally became pregnant in June 2019.

The woman eventually discovered later on in the pregnancy that the donor is actually a married Chinese man who never attended Kyoto University. After giving birth, the woman and her husband gave up the baby, who is currently being cared for in a child center in Tokyo.

Only in Asia :roll:

Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2022, 10:59 pm

Different playground, different rules.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2022, 12:42 am

1986 wrote:

Yeah but why dispose of the baby to foster care? that's horrible to do that to your own child.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2022, 3:36 am

Yeah, I could see suing the "donor", but giving up the kid is like a psychopath move, I mean it's still your kid even if it doesn't have the "pedigree" that you thought you were getting.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2022, 4:24 am

Dox47 wrote:
Yeah, I could see suing the "donor", but giving up the kid is like a psychopath move, I mean it's still your kid even if it doesn't have the "pedigree" that you thought you were getting.

Remember these stories?
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-59216104
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... lack-donor

In both families the child will grow up knowing their parents didn't want them

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2022, 4:26 am

The only response I have for that is: :o 8O :?

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2022, 11:27 am

cyberdad wrote:
1986 wrote:

Yeah but why dispose of the baby to foster care? that's horrible to do that to your own child.

Yes but... women who are victims of rape do often put up the kid so conceived up for adoption.

The guy did what he did under false pretenses so he is a borderline rapist. And the US, and other western countries do have laws against "sexual intercourse via fradulant and deceptive means" (I forget the exact wording).

But what I find weird is that the article says the guy was a "sperm donor" so I assume that he was like sperm donors in the US... a guy who masturbated into a test tube and his product is put anonomously into a sperm bank. Then later a doctor injects it into the woman.

But the article just continues by saying "when he had intercourse with her" (like the reader would just expect that). So apparently "sperm donors" in Japan are like hired giggolos who - "donate" up close and in person the old fashioned way. Never heard of that. The article needs to explain that to us American readers -that "sperm donation" is not as "clinical" in Japan as it is here...APPARENTLY. 8O

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2022, 4:49 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
1986 wrote:

Yes but... women who are victims of rape do often put up the kid so conceived up for adoption.

The guy did what he did under false pretenses so he is a borderline rapist. And the US, and other western countries do have laws against "sexual intercourse via fradulant and deceptive means" (I forget the exact wording).

But what I find weird is that the article says the guy was a "sperm donor" so I assume that he was like sperm donors in the US... a guy who masturbated into a test tube and his product is put anonomously into a sperm bank. Then later a doctor injects it into the woman.

But the article just continues by saying "when he had intercourse with her" (like the reader would just expect that). So apparently "sperm donors" in Japan are like hired giggolos who - "donate" up close and in person the old fashioned way. Never heard of that. The article needs to explain that to us American readers -that "sperm donation" is not as "clinical" in Japan as it is here...APPARENTLY. 8O

My understanding is that this also happens in the US and Australia (not just Japan). Basically IVF is horribly expensive and time consuming and wracked with red tape. There was even a song about this by a group called "Heart" where a woman's husband was infertile so she found a healthy, attractive young man in a bar and hooked up so she could have kids. There are men who offer these services via backpage etc, it's not illegal as its consensual. There is a slight risk the man isn't whom he claims to be (for example employed in a high flying job or holding a PhD) but it's up to the couple to check the man's background and well.....they can see up front what they are getting.

What make's the Japanese case somewhat strange is the woman getting upset over the man's race when she was initially happy with his physical attributes and he was healthy and so was the child. Among Asians it seems they are happy to dispose of the child if there is some suspicion the child is not the pedigree they wanted or might have some genetic attribute that's "undesirable". I have read Asian couples using surrogates will abandon their own child with the surrogate mother if the child shows any abnormality or in IVF where there is an accidental mishap and the mother's egg is fertilised by sperm from another race. Westerners generally don't do that to their own flesh and blood.

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: "I know there's nothing we can do. But my heart can't accept it." "If this is real, then I want to change the future."

22 Jan 2022, 10:22 am

cyberdad wrote:
1986 wrote:

The child was sadly too old to be aborted.

Any topic, PM me; mind my profile.

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: "I know there's nothing we can do. But my heart can't accept it." "If this is real, then I want to change the future."

22 Jan 2022, 10:24 am

naturalplastic wrote:
I had assumed from the title that it was lab thing- injecting the sperm into her from a test tube. But She actually met and had sex with the guy. Didnt know that that was a thing that "sperm donors" did.

===========================

Well...he did lie about himself.

So what choice does she have, but to sue him for...

male fraud! :lol:

Apparently the institution principal said he warns couples against it for the same reason. But i dont even know how the donation center has a link with the donor? I guess they dont

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2022, 10:37 am

blitzkrieg wrote:
Moral of the story - never release your seed unless a biological woman is a lifelong, God loving Christian with morals. 8O :lol:

Sperm donation is supposed to be for child making. Nothing wrong with that, but it's not what he was looking for.

And you have a point, God loving Christians are rarely with morals, even though human societies used to have morals before the invention of religion, in the Paleolithic period.

You dont know that you're talking to an atheist, do you? R00t is an atheist and so is his fiancee, me. xD

Last edited by Rexi on 22 Jan 2022, 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2022, 10:45 am

Rexi wrote:

Not everybody believes that. Marvin Gaye's father for e.g. The ol' "I brought you into this world, I'll take you out, attitude."

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2022, 11:02 am

theprisoner wrote:
Rexi wrote:

Not everybody believes that. Marvin Gaye's father for e.g. The ol' "I brought you into this world, I'll take you out, attitude."

The day we all upgrade to robotic beings... There will be no killing, or child bearing, not in the traditional way anyway.

Anyway, back to the topic, the article is profusely unsatisfying. Nothing was achieved. Lost sperm :lol: Lost child 8O Lost pregnancy days :evil: And lost joy