Page 1 of 2 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2022, 4:27 am

Fact check: Altered image of Donald Trump at golf tournament adds fat, wrinkles

The guy has enough covfefe without the need for making fake sh*t.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2022, 5:06 am

There was also ageism too. Like aging is a terrible thing and getting wrinkles and saggy skin. More women will go for cosmetic treatments when they can afford it to keep their youthful looks because of the beauty standards we have for women. But it's totally okay for men to age. I have seen fat shaming done fir Trump and ableism. I have seen those diaper jokes about him because he supposedly wears them because of the obvious padding down there. Incontinence is a disability. This reinforces the stigma on diapers and incontinence.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2022, 7:50 am

The obsession the TDS crowd has with his appearance makes a lot of what they come up with look like fake nonsense. I hope he gets re-elected, it will serve them right.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2022, 8:06 am

Abandoned Facebook over ten years ago …. Artificial Virtual Socializing apps , Are not entitled to private information unless I wish to share it . Artificial entities that someone generates as a social app are not entitled to the same
Allowances. As publically hired officials or institutions . But people eagerly give up their info for the easy access to a social app . Then they wonder why at times they feel abused by the amount of junk they get on Facebook .
IMHO . And this publically available info can be used to disadvantage some individuals .

where ever you go ,there you are

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2022, 8:06 am

It doesn't matter to me how a person looks-----as long as the person does the job.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2022, 8:52 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:
The obsession the TDS crowd has with his appearance makes a lot of what they come up with look like fake nonsense. I hope he gets re-elected, it will serve them right.

This would be a dumb reason to vote for him. People rip on bad people about anything than just about Trump. I have seen people poke fun at people's appearances because they were cold blooded killers. People show their true colors when it comes to talking about a person they don't like.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2022, 3:43 pm

Typically, Humans Will Use Most
Any AND ALL Devices to Shame Another
Human Who Has Done Something
As DasTurDly as Attempting to OVERTURN

A REPRESENTATIVE DEMOCRACY;
THIS IS NOTHING

ANY NEWER

THAN

YESTERDAY, HEHE;

Yet true, At Best Ya
Do Ya Best Not to Let
The Shaming Leak-Out
On Innocent ByStanders AS Such...

Hmm, Tough Days Makes Tough STuff Indeed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdSZRkeQfnk

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2022, 5:07 pm

Matrix Glitch wrote:

Why don't you just say it. You approve the whole package. At least raptor is honest.

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2022, 5:34 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:

Why don't you just say it. You approve the whole package. At least raptor is honest.

No, he won't take the bait. I won't either. By the time we get a ballot during a general election we don't get that many choices. I used to write in independent candidates or even my own name. My own name being an act of protest.

Trump is a wrecking ball. He's the biggest rock you can hurl at the system.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2022, 8:07 pm

r00tb33r wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:

No, he won't take the bait. I won't either. By the time we get a ballot during a general election we don't get that many choices. I used to write in independent candidates or even my own name. My own name being an act of protest.

The problem is trying to justify a standpoint to vote for Trump and trying to maintain an intellectual position.
It's like choosing to drive through a boggy marsh instead of a bitumen road and trying to justify afterward that your car tyres are just as clean as before.

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2022, 8:28 pm

cyberdad wrote:
r00tb33r wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:

The problem is trying to justify a standpoint to vote for Trump and trying to maintain an intellectual position.
It's like choosing to drive through a boggy marsh instead of a bitumen road and trying to justify afterward that your car tyres are just as clean as before.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Association does not compute.

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2022, 8:37 pm

aghogday wrote:

Trump looks like Hillary Clinton in that pic :jester:

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2022, 10:57 pm

The_Znof wrote:
aghogday wrote:

Trump looks like Hillary Clinton in that pic :jester:

HAha..:)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2022, 11:23 pm

r00tb33r wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:

Which what Raptor has said and I'm in agreement with. Cyberdad just wants to call certain people MAGAs, as if they cared about that. Like Raptor, I'll wear it as a badge of honor considering the source.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2022, 11:26 pm

r00tb33r wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
r00tb33r wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Association does not compute.

Yeah, I didn't get it either.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2022, 11:34 pm

Matrix Glitch wrote:
Which what Raptor has said and I'm in agreement with. Cyberdad just wants to call certain people MAGAs, as if they cared about that. Like Raptor, I'll wear it as a badge of honor considering the source.

I'm not calling anyone anything. I'm just saying if you vote for Donald you vote for the (lame) duck as well. The two are a package deal.