Mary Trump figures Jared Kushner may be FBI informant

Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2022, 10:20 am

Possible. He is younger and has a lot longer life to try to live outside of bars. He also has a pretty ruthless self serving track record in business.. and how you do anything is how you do everything. Maaaaaybe this is a thing. Of course it's just speculation at this point, but, there are some pretty major indicators that it might be true.

https://www.salon.com/2022/08/15/mary-p ... t_partner/

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2022, 11:03 am

And maaaaybe, if Mary is anything like her father, she is throwing Jared under the bus for her own actions.

Guano does not fall far from a bat.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2022, 12:26 pm

Fnord wrote:
And maaaaybe, if Mary is anything like her father, she is throwing Jared under the bus for her own actions.

Guano does not fall far from a bat.

Mary is Donald's niece and has written a book and goes on every media that will have her to lob scathing criticism at her uncle.

What she said in the Salon article makes a lot of sense we shall she.

If it is him the bad part would be it would send anti-Semitism through the roof. You know the secret sneaky Jewish cabal seeking world domination.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2022, 3:15 pm

So they knew Trump had documents since last year, but they needed an informant to tip them off before they could get a warrant.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2022, 3:18 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
Fnord wrote:
And maaaaybe, if Mary is anything like her father, she is throwing Jared under the bus for her own actions.  Guano does not fall far from a bat.
Mary is Donald's niece and has written a book and goes on every media that will have her to lob scathing criticism at her uncle.
Oops!  My bad!  I saw the name 'Trump' and automatically assumed she lying; but if she is against her uncle, then what she says must have some validity.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2022, 3:26 pm

lmao fnord, I wondered wtf was going on with you :P

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2022, 4:29 pm

Matrix Glitch wrote:
So they knew Trump had documents since last year, but they needed an informant to tip them off before they could get a warrant.

..that’s how probable cause in seeking a warrant works. A judge has to be convinced that they’re likely to find evidence of a specific crime in order for them to issue a warrant. An informant telling the FBI that there are still stolen classified documents that have not been returned, even though subpoenaed, is exactly the type of information a judge would require to issue a warrant.

Why does this seem strange to you?

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2022, 4:31 pm

Fnord wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
Fnord wrote:
And maaaaybe, if Mary is anything like her father, she is throwing Jared under the bus for her own actions.  Guano does not fall far from a bat.
Oops!  My bad!  I saw the name 'Trump' and automatically assumed she lying; but if she is against her uncle, then what she says must have some validity.

She’s hilariously anti-donnie & has a degree in psychology so makes all sorts of assessments about him designed to get under his skin while revealing truths about his insecurities, mindset, and motivations. Plus she shares some pretty fire memes. 8)

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2022, 4:52 pm

Hilarious

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2022, 12:47 am

I wonder how Donald's going to react if it turns out Jared's the informant. How is Ivanka going to react!

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2022, 1:03 am

Family reunions in that clan must be very interesting

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2022, 1:28 am

DW_a_mom wrote:
Family reunions in that clan must be very interesting

They only happen in court when they're suing each other. :lol: