Vladimir Putin reportedly 'falls down stairs, soils himself'

Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2022, 3:56 am

Quote:
Russian President Vladimir Putin reportedly 'falls down stairs, soils himself' amid growing concern about rapidly declining health

Russian President Vladimir Putin has fallen down several stairs causing him to "involuntarily defecate" due to the "cancer affecting his stomach and bowels," the Telegram Channel reports.
Stacey Eldridge

December 3, 2022

Quote:
Russian President Vladimir Putin has reportedly slipped down five stairs and soiled himself at his official residence in Moscow, as speculation mounts about the 70-year-old's declining health.

The Telegraph Channel claims Mr Putin landed on his coccyx or tailbone during the fall on Wednesday evening, which caused him to "involuntarily defecate" due to the "cancer affecting his stomach and bowels".

The anti-Kremlin channel which claims to monitor Mr Putin's health said his three bodyguards and team of medics rushed to his aide.

“Three bodyguards helped the president get to the nearest couch and summoned medics, who are on duty at the residence,” General SVR said, the New York Post reports.

https://www.skynews.com.au/world-news/r ... erallPos=1

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2022, 4:45 am

I saw that too.

He might kick the bucket, or his "board of directors" might force the CEO (him) to retire to a medical hospice place.

"For his own good".

Or...on the other hand...he will just stay in power, and just get more and more rash as his life draws to an end.

Until then...you can always send him a get well bouquet ...made of poison ivy!

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2022, 2:43 pm

He'll be gone soon, then maybe Russia can get a handle on his irrational policies and end his senseless war in Ukraine.

Minder
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

04 Dec 2022, 3:01 pm

Eh, I'd like to believe it but I'm skeptical.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2022, 3:24 pm

So far this seems to be just an unconfirmed rumor? See Did Putin Really Fall And Soil Himself? Here Are Claims About His Health, Forbes, Dec 3, 2022.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2022, 6:21 pm

Mona Pereth wrote:
So far this seems to be just an unconfirmed rumor? See Did Putin Really Fall And Soil Himself? Here Are Claims About His Health, Forbes, Dec 3, 2022.

I guess time will tell if he is suffering from cancer.
I am not sure what benefit there is in propagating this sort of misinformation if it is fake.
Perhaps pro-pootin supporters are trying to garner sympathy for him?

There have been multiple sources suggesting pootin has major health issues.
My best guess is that he has.
He is 70, after all.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2022, 6:24 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
He'll be gone soon, then maybe Russia can get a handle on his irrational policies and end his senseless war in Ukraine.

The worry is, the closer to death he becomes, the greater the danger he will do something drastic.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2022, 6:28 pm

Pro Putrid forces would NOT benefit from rumors that the strong man is any thing less than strong.

It doesnt benifit anti Putrid forces either in any obvious way.

Yellow journalists out to sell stories by showing westerners "what they want to see" might be somehow profiting from the story if it isnt true.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2022, 6:30 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
I saw that too.

He might kick the bucket, or his "board of directors" might force the CEO (him) to retire to a medical hospice place.

"For his own good".

Or...on the other hand...he will just stay in power, and just get more and more rash as his life draws to an end.

Until then...you can always send him a get well bouquet ...made of poison ivy!

He has destroyed the myth of Russian military power.
He has destroyed much of his military.
Russia has used up most of its military ordinance.
pootin has single-handedly destroyed the Russian economy.
It will take decades for the Russian Federation to recover, and it may even fall apart because of one man's power lust.

pootin wanted to "Make Russia great again".
Instead, he will leave a legacy of social, economic, and military destruction.
Well done. <slow clap> :mrgreen:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2022, 6:39 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Pro Putrid forces would NOT benefit from rumors that the strong man is any thing less than strong.

It doesnt benifit anti Putrid forces either in any obvious way.

Yellow journalists out to sell stories by showing westerners "what they want to see" might be somehow profiting from the story if it isnt true.

This is always the case. Hence ppl need to be skeptical and not blindly believe whatever is fed to them.
Ppl need to maintain an objective mindset, embrace their life wisdom, and develop their critical thinking skills rather than be led by their nose by the media igniting their emotions for political and financial gains.

It always staggers me how so many jump to conclusions before the facts come in. 8O
What this indicates to me is that their allegiance to a narrative is greater than their respect for the Truth. 8)

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2022, 9:40 pm

Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

The worry is, the closer to death he becomes, the greater the danger he will do something drastic.

That is always a danger with a desperate, mentally and physically declining man who believes he has nothing to lose.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2022, 11:20 pm

Uhmm… could anyone provide directions to my local bomb shelter . ? Please?

where ever you go ,there you are

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2022, 12:42 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

That is always a danger with a desperate, mentally and physically declining man who believes he has nothing to lose.

Does a psychopath have any genuine feelings for anyone else?
I would find it hard to believe pootin doesn't care for his family, but then I need to do more research to see if psychopaths can achieve emotional connections even if they don't have a conscience.
Where is Google? ;)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2022, 12:47 am

Quote:
Despite Popular Opinion, Psychopaths Can Show They Care
Caring about others, for psychopaths, may be a matter of identity.

Posted May 14, 2013

Quote:
The quintessential psychopath shows callous disregard for others, a complete lack of empathy, a glibness and superficial charm, and an impulsive and antisocial lifestyle. We would never, given this set of qualities, expect such individuals to make decisions that would benefit anyone but themselves. Their lack of empathy should make it nearly impossible for them to understand how other people are feeling. Yet, when you think about it, the ability of psychopaths to con and smooth talk their way into situations that allow them to take advantage of people requires some pretty sensitive people-reading skills. Perhaps behaving in psychopathic ways isn’t a matter of lack of ability to empathize, but is instead due to lack of proper incentive. If that’s the case, it should be possible to put the psychopath’s people-reading skills to good use.

Following this logic, psychologists Nathan Arbuckle and William Cunningham (2012) explored the possibility that, under the right circumstances, people high in psychopathy would willingly behave in ways that would benefit someone other than themselves.

Quote:
Perhaps we don’t know as much about psychopaths as we think we do. If they are, in fact, capable of caring about the effect that their behavior has on others, we may be able to build on their empathy, one group identity at a time.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog ... -they-care

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2022, 2:01 am

Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Does a psychopath have any genuine feelings for anyone else?
I would find it hard to believe pootin doesn't care for his family, but then I need to do more research to see if psychopaths can achieve emotional connections even if they don't have a conscience.
Where is Google? ;)

Meet one psychopath and you've met one psychopath.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2022, 10:29 am

According to what I read in the Psychology Today article would still have to consider very carefully to even trust a Psychopathic Individual even for a minute 8O . Seems if the capacity is there , then much caution might be applied
To such situations . And extra safeguards be employed in dealing with these people. :ninja:
Which in My Own situations dealing with” professional “ business type,Psychopaths :jester: they seem to get offended if you do not agree with their selfish method of thinking :evil: . And. Take steps right away to make your opinions invalid to those around them. :skull:

where ever you go ,there you are