Mysterious jump in excess mortality among younger cohorts

Page 14 of 15 [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

lostproperty
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2023, 11:56 am

I get the impression that, at least in the UK, there's been a concerted effort over the last week or so by those armed with the tools of state power levels of intimidation/bribery to silence anybody flagging this story up in legacy media circles. Not that they were doing much to shine a light on the disturbing truth beforehand, but what they were doing is now being rolled back all of a sudden and stamped out to the point they are once again suggesting that the vaccines are "incredibly safe".

As for the general public's attitude. One journalist a few months back drew parallels between the lockdown, handwashing and masking hysteria of 2020/21 and an incident in a village where one person was spotted sprinting down a road by another person who, for whatever reason, decided to run after him which set in motion a bizarre chain of events whereby the entire village ended up running for their lives assuming that the local damn had burst.... until they realised it hadn't. A year or so later, nobody in the village would talk about it, seemingly out of embarrassment, as if they had all agreed to pretend that the event had never actually happened.
At best I think this is where we will end up with the vaccines, but I wouldn't now rule out further periodical campaigns to get more MRNA jabs into arms (and consequently vital areas of the body), very possibly for something other than Covid.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2023, 12:34 pm

Why is it that the list of complications claimed to be associated with the vaccine is so similar to the list of long-term COVID symptoms?

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

lostproperty
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2023, 1:01 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Why is it that the list of complications claimed to be associated with the vaccine is so similar to the list of long-term COVID symptoms?

I think the simple answer is that both Covid itself and the vax produce spike proteins in the body, but with the vax those spike proteins can, will or are more likely to reach vital organs, hence - amid weaker Covid strains - the problems are now chiefly associated with the vaxxed rather than the unvaxxed.

If I was forced into being exposed to a poison, but had the choice of breathing it in briefly or being injected with it, I'd rather take my chances with the former.

I suppose we are still at a relatively early stage of the experiment to be definitive about it, but it's not looking good.

For a more detailed and scientific explanation, you'd need to ask a non-compromised expert who would give you an honest answer.

Personally, if I was vaxxed and worried about it, I'd be eating more eggs than I normally do and getting extra vitamin D.

slam_thunderhide
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Feb 2023, 1:11 pm

funeralxempire wrote:

The implication of your post is that people who are blaming the rise in various health complaints on the covid vaccines should be blaming it on long covid instead.

I say that’s back to front. As I see it, our governments and media are trying to blame all these health complaints on long covid to distract from the covid vaccines, which are the far more likely culprit. I think you’re in denial to be honest, along with a couple of other people who have posted on this thread.

The list of alleged side-effects from the vaccines is not exactly the same as the list of symptoms of long covid anyway. For example, the list of symptoms of long covid on the NHS UK website makes no mention of blood clots, or strokes, or Guillain-Barré syndrome.

There is obviously some overlap between the ‘vaccine side effects’ and the ‘long covid symptoms’, but this is what we should expect since the whole point of the vaccines are that they are supposed to get the body to respond to something resembling the disease (a safer version of it that is). The question then is whether the vaccines really are safer than the disease, and the evidence as I see it is that they are clearly not. Long covid seems to occur in those rare occasions where a person’s upper respiratory tract does not deal with the virus and the virus finds its way to their internal organs (I have heard of rare examples of people suffering from myocarditis after flu infections, presumably for a similar reason). The probability of an mRNA vaccine injected into the arm reaching a person’s internal organs and (here’s the thing) producing an uncontrollable amount of toxic spike protein seems much higher to me.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2023, 1:41 pm

funeralxempire wrote:

As lostproperty said, the spike protein itself may be the cause of many unpleasant symptoms of the so called "long covid", though I wouldn't say the science is definitive yet. Just search for "spike protein toxicity" and you'll see quite a lot of chatter and studies.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2023, 3:55 pm

slam_thunderhide wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

The implication of your post is that people who are blaming the rise in various health complaints on the covid vaccines should be blaming it on long covid instead.

Actually no, my post is making the point that until both problems are adequately understood it'll be possible for people to dismiss the one as being the other.

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2023, 4:00 pm

lostproperty wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

I think the simple answer is that both Covid itself and the vax produce spike proteins in the body, but with the vax those spike proteins can, will or are more likely to reach vital organs, hence - amid weaker Covid strains - the problems are now chiefly associated with the vaxxed rather than the unvaxxed.

If I was forced into being exposed to a poison, but had the choice of breathing it in briefly or being injected with it, I'd rather take my chances with the former.

I suppose we are still at a relatively early stage of the experiment to be definitive about it, but it's not looking good.

For a more detailed and scientific explanation, you'd need to ask a non-compromised expert who would give you an honest answer.

Personally, if I was vaxxed and worried about it, I'd be eating more eggs than I normally do and getting extra vitamin D.

Can a non-compromised expert substantiate that? Given how effective covid was at reaching vital organs it seems unlikely that the vaccine was significantly better.

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

slam_thunderhide
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Feb 2023, 5:26 pm

Mikah wrote:

Project Veritas delivering Jerry Springer-style entertainment once again.

I see that the original Project Veritas sting video has been removed from YouTube.

I have seen some 'covid truthers' claim that this 'sting' is itself some sort of misdirection, e.g., Maajid Nawaz asks Did Project Veritas Sting Pfizer or Did Pfizer Sting Project Veritas?

I'm not sure I believe that, but whatever the real story, the appearance of this video and its subsequent censorship is clearly another layer of weirdness surrounding the whole covid business.

I wonder how many people out there actually still believe the whole mainstream covid narrative? (I can think of some on this forum who probably do. You know the sort: the sort of people who think that never questioning an establishment narrative in their lives makes them so superior to all those lowly conspiracy theorists and populists :lol: .)

lostproperty
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2023, 3:45 am

slam_thunderhide wrote:

You know the sort:

People masked up alone in their cars who eagerly queued up to take all of the shots in an act of pure faith with no evidence whatsoever that they were safe, taking selfies and demanding others do the same, now insisting on seeing cast iron conclusive indisputable evidence from a 'fact checked' source that they're not.

At this stage of the game, they are the least of my concerns, though obviously if our dear leaders began ramping up the pressure from a recalibrated angle then those foot soldiers will become an issue once again.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2023, 6:51 pm

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/dr- ... s-the-mrna

We've stepped through the looking-glass now... wait for it...

Last month, three scientists pointed out flu shots barely work and couldn’t be approved based on the standards used for vaccines like measles:

“After more than 60 years of experience with influenza vaccines, very little improvement in vaccine prevention of infection has been noted… our best approved influenza vaccines would be inadequate for licensure for most other vaccine-preventable diseases.” [emphasis added]

True. Several rigorous papers have proven that flu shots are placebos masquerading as public policy.

But the same scientists then compared our beloved and groundbreaking Covid vaccines to those pointless flu jabs:

As variant SARS-CoV-2 strains have emerged, deficiencies in these [Covid] vaccines reminiscent of influenza vaccines have become apparent.

Just who are these vicious anti-vax rebels?

Three researchers at the National Institutes for Health. Including one whose name may ring a bell: the now-retired Dr. Anthony S. Fauci.

Yet the Covid/flu shot comparison is only one of the article’s bombshells.

At its core, the piece raises the question of whether any vaccines can ever work well enough to matter against bugs like common coronaviruses, influenza, and RSV.

And that question hides an even more troubling one, one the authors do not ask: have our efforts to beat Sars-Cov-2 by driving our immune response in ways it was not designed to go caused dangers we are only beginning to understand?

old_comedywriter
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2023, 7:06 pm

Mysterious Jump In Arguments Among Message Board Postings

Now, is there a vaccine avaliable for that?

Minder
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

17 Feb 2023, 7:14 pm

old_comedywriter wrote:

WP wouldn't exist if there was.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2023, 1:47 pm

funeralxempire wrote:

Because, for them, the thought that a simple virus* could cause so much damage terrifies them (rightly so).
It's much easier to pretend that a voluntary injection is the cause, and that they are safe from permanent disability, as long as they don't "get the jab".

"I am strong and healthy, it will never happen to me."
"It's the vax that is killing people! Covid is just a slight case of the sniffles, nothing more."
"Long Covid is just fearmongering."

*or, in many cases, the belief that the virus itself is a hoax and does not exist

It's all Russian disinformation meant to get US citizens to spread the virus and weaken our country, and it's working.

slam_thunderhide wrote:
I say that’s back to front. As I see it, our governments and media are trying to blame all these health complaints on long covid to distract from the covid vaccines, which are the far more likely culprit.

Okay, riddle me this, Dr. Putin:
How is it that the majority of Long Covid sufferers (we're talking MILLIONS of people, if not HUNDREDS of millions) were infected in March 2020, approximately an entire YEAR before the vaccines were available?

Use your noodle.

slam_thunderhide
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 Feb 2023, 5:21 pm

SabbraCadabra wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

Because, for them, the thought that a simple virus* could cause so much damage terrifies them (rightly so).
It's much easier to pretend that a voluntary injection is the cause, and that they are safe from permanent disability, as long as they don't "get the jab".

"I am strong and healthy, it will never happen to me."
"It's the vax that is killing people! Covid is just a slight case of the sniffles, nothing more."
"Long Covid is just fearmongering."

*or, in many cases, the belief that the virus itself is a hoax and does not exist

I myself had three jabs with zero side effects, and I have never had covid. Most of my relatives have had three jabs with zero side effects, and most of them have had minor cases of covid since then.

So in my case, I have every incentive to believe that the jabs are ‘safe and effective’ (effective at preventing severe illness at least), but at some point the evidence that they’re neither safe nor effective became too much for me to ignore. I’m annoyed at myself for how long it took me, but then I see people like you who clearly haven’t even started to question the establishment narrative.

If you bothered looking into this at all, you’d find out that it is not just unvaccinated people who have been speaking out about the vaccine dangers in recent months. It’s also huge numbers of people who have taken the vaccines and have claimed to have been injured by them, and even health professionals who have turned against their initial pro-vaccine position after examining the evidence.

Judging by your post, I doubt you’ve even looked at the evidence on this thread presented by Mikah and others. And I don’t mean that as a criticism (I often post on threads myself without reading them all), but I do think that if you actually read through this thread, you might learn something.

By the way, in the UK where I live, the government declared all pandemic restrictions over in February 2022 once omicron became the dominant strain, and a year later they have announced that they won’t be administering booster doses anymore. To me, the first announcement sounds like an acknowledgement that the disease as it currently exists is not that serious, and the second announcement sounds like a (quiet) acknowledgement that the vaccines aren’t that safe or effective – but I suppose you disagree.

SabbraCadabra wrote:
It's all Russian disinformation meant to get US citizens to spread the virus and weaken our country, and it's working.

Lol, it really is amazing how effective the US establishment have been at manufacturing consent by claiming that every and any disagreement with their narratives is “Russian disinformation”.

In my experience, the sort of Americans most concerned about “Russian disinformation” weakening their nation are usually the sort who support all sorts of nation-weakening crap without any Russian encouragement anyway (I mean things like open borders, wokeness, diversity hiring, making excuses for antifa terrorists etc). But that's a topic for another thread.

SabbraCadabra wrote:
slam_thunderhide wrote:
I say that’s back to front. As I see it, our governments and media are trying to blame all these health complaints on long covid to distract from the covid vaccines, which are the far more likely culprit.

Okay, riddle me this, Dr. Putin:
How is it that the majority of Long Covid sufferers (we're talking MILLIONS of people, if not HUNDREDS of millions) were infected in March 2020, approximately an entire YEAR before the vaccines were available?
Use your noodle.

What is there for me to even respond to here?

1. This thread is about the jump in excess deaths among young people (along with various health complaints among all age groups) that occurred in late 2021 and 2022 i.e., soon after the vaccines were rolled out.

2. The authorities are either ignoring these incidents, or blaming them on anything and everything apart from the covid vaccines – including long covid (which I am not disputing does exist).

3. Common sense (not to mention actual evidence) would suggest (i) since the height of the pandemic was in March 2020, and (ii) the vaccines rolled out in Dec 2020 / Jan 2021 continuing into 2022, and (iii) the excess death rate among young people were higher in 2021/2022 than they were at the height of the pandemic (around March 2020) – then it is the vaccine that is doing most of the damage, not long covid.

4. Therefore, your (rhetorical) question to me is basically just a reassertion of the same anti-common-sense establishment narrative, with a little extra unsubstantiated detail. Where is your evidence that there are hundreds of millions of long covid sufferers most of whom were infected in March 2020, and more to the point, why should that change my mind about the dangers of the vaccines? If someone had a cardiac arrest in mid-2022 the day after a booster, wouldn’t it be more sensible to blame the booster rather than an infection they may or may not have caught two years earlier?

Ok, here is some hard evidence for you to contemplate. This concerns the autopsy of a man who died about three weeks after his third booster in December 2021.

Quote:
Pfizer mRNA Spike Protein Found in Deceased Man’s Brain and Heart: Peer-Reviewed Report

Oct 2, 2022

Dr. Michael Mörz from the Institute for Pathology in Dresden, Germany, published a case study of an autopsy of a 76-year-old deceased man in the journal Vaccines.

In the report, spike proteins specifically attributed to COVID-19 vaccination targeted blood vessels in the man’s brain and heart.

Incredibly, the report used immunohistochemistry, which uses immune staining methods that light up specific antigens, to determine that “only spike protein but no nucleocapsid protein” could be detected meaning the necrotizing encephalitis (death of brain tissues) as well as the inflammatory changes in the small blood vessels (brain and heart) were caused by COVID-19 vaccination rather than viral infection.

If you want to make the argument that this man was really killed by ‘long covid’ as opposed to the vaccine, even though his autopsy showed no evidence of the virus’s nucleocapsid protein (while showing plenty of evidence of the spike protein), then go ahead.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2023, 5:29 pm

old_comedywriter wrote:

No, but we have the autism vaccine. It prevents autism, but also causes it. :lol:

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

lostproperty
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2023, 5:29 pm

SabbraCadabra wrote:

The idea that the virus does not exist is stupid, though no more ridiculous than the idea that Russia are spreading disinformation about the vaccine.

If you get infected you'll only be producing the spike protein whilst your sick and until your immune system deals with it.

Vaxxed go on producing the spike for months.

Heart damage as a result will be first to show up because heart tissue doesn't repair, it scars, it's designed to do this to limit cancer growth in the heart (same with eyes).
Organs that repair have less capacity to repair in the future and can develop cancer, that's the trade off.

So what we're seeing now is heart damage, what we'll end up is a massive increase in cancer. Logically, I'd expect those who have been vaxxed AND have had Covid will be hit the worst - dying much younger and in the largest numbers, followed by vaxxed only, then Covid only (dying later but it will take some years off their normal lifespan). Those that didn't get vaxxed and avoided Covid (or only had it very mild) will not be affected.