Quote:
Bush was so bad
?

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2009, 8:38 pm

Coadunate wrote:

I remember several years ago when honey made in the Middle East was connected with supporting terrorists. I don’t know how true it is or was but assuming that it is true, what you are saying is that as long as Middle Eastern honey is significantly cheaper you would buy it instead of other honey, am I right ruveyn?

I don't trade with criminals, nor do I deal with stolen goods.

Assuming the person I am dealing with is not a criminal and the goods are not stolen or derived from criminal acts, I judge their worth according to quality and price. The opinions of the person I am dealing with do not matter squat to me. I have opinions, he has opinions. I do not attempt to find windows into the souls of other people.

ruveyn

Coadunate
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2009, 9:44 pm

ruveyn wrote:

Quote:
I don't trade with criminals, nor do I deal with stolen goods.

Assuming the person I am dealing with is not a criminal and the goods are not stolen or derived from criminal acts, I judge their worth according to quality and price. The opinions of the person I am dealing with do not matter squat to me. I have opinions, he has opinions. I do not attempt to find windows into the souls of other people.

ruveyn

Ok. Let’s say that you go into a store and to purchase something you desperately need. You ask the store clerk to tell you what the price is but he just says that he doesn’t know because you live on P street, and that the prices for the goods on people who live on P street are not known until AFTER they purchase it. In fact all the stores that you go into tell you the same thing. What would you do?

1. Move out of P street.
2. Buy the goods anyway since you desperately need it and it is assumed that the store will charge you a reasonable price.
3. Raise hell with the authorities that this is unconstitutional, unjust and illegal?
4. Drop dead.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

01 Sep 2009, 1:35 am

Coadunate wrote:
You mean you ADMIT that
Quote:
Bush was so bad
?

Where do you get the assumption that I'm a Bush supporter?