mitharatowen
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2009, 2:43 pm

Woodpecker
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2009, 3:32 pm

I would have sacked her if I was the boss.

Diagnosed under the DSM5 rules with autism spectrum disorder, under DSM4 psychologist said would have been AS (299.80) but I suspect that I am somewhere between 299.80 and 299.00 (Autism) under DSM4.

Peko
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2009, 4:32 pm

What the heck 8O? Why is she still teaching?! :?

Willard
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2009, 4:35 pm

Why, certainly I like children....

If they're properly cooked.

- WC Fields :D

Peko
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2009, 8:21 pm

Willard wrote:
Why, certainly I like children....

If they're properly cooked.

- WC Fields :D

ewwwwww... please don't have kids if you mean that literally (Cannibalism alert!)

bdhkhsfgk
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2009, 2:10 am

Either she's sick or a vampire :lol:

tweety_fan
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2009, 3:23 am

icky

Arcanyn
Toucan
Toucan

11 Sep 2009, 5:06 am

Peko wrote:

More to the point, why isn't she doing jail time?

Wombat
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2009, 6:32 am

What is the old maxim?

"Dog bites man. That's not news"

"Man bites dog. That IS news"

Peko
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2009, 12:17 pm

Arcanyn wrote:
Peko wrote:

More to the point, why isn't she doing jail time?

Good point.

Plus, why would you want to bite someone? I mean I used to have a biting myself/thumb sucking habit as a kid that was hard to break b/c I think my skin tastes like a salt lick. (I know weird) But still, biting a kid... she (the biting teacher) should be beaten/thrown in jail/pay for kid's therapy.

paulsinnerchild
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2009, 1:51 am

I bit the doctor as a kid but I think it would have been kind of unprofessional it is was the other way around.

Peko
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2009, 5:58 pm

paulsinnerchild wrote:
I bit the doctor as a kid but I think it would have been kind of unprofessional it is was the other way around.

I bit/ tried to attack doctors to as a kid too. Don't come at me w/ needles for a shot/blood test or eye drops (anything to do w/ an eye exam! Traumatic experiences didn't help. Anyone else find out doctors did weird crap to them as babies (may have created some of your phobias or at least their intensity?)

p.s. If you have a kid/kids NEVER let a doctor take your baby/child away from you to do a blood test or give them a shot w/o you present in the room. Trust me...

raisedbyignorance
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2009, 2:48 pm

Augh I'm so sick of these teachers defending their actions because the kid was misbehaving! That is just unprofessional bullcr*p to do those kinds of things. Regardless of the child's behavior.

I was far from happy to hear that they passed something in Indiana that is allowing teachers a little more freedom to use excessive force on misbehaving students. I doubt half of the teachers in this state even know what "misbehaving" even means.

Jellybean
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2009, 3:35 pm

Welcome to France...

Elle a un imbecile...

Celtic_Frost
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 Sep 2009, 5:22 pm

Good thing it was "bite" in English and not "bite" in French, LOL!

Tory_canuck
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2009, 3:30 am

..and I thought the sentences handed out in Canada's legal system were pathetic..... :roll:
You can always count on France to be the best at being the most pathetic when it comes to dealing with law and order ..... :roll:

ALBERTAN...and DAMN PROUD OF IT!!