Page 6 of 6 [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2013, 1:37 pm

It's not uncommon for the lower-functioning folk to masturbate in "inappropriate" places (not unheard of for the higher ones too). You can see why too, as if they're "in their own world", it wouldn't matter to them; public or a bedroom, it's the same thing.

LennytheWicked
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2013, 6:18 pm

^^^^
My little brother used to touch himself in the living room, and sometimes in public, but the thing is, he was also at the age when most boys start growing pubic hair. We assumed he was masturbating, when really he had a bad itch that could have been alleviated with talcum powder.

I don't think that most people consider the possibility that they are experiencing some form of discomfort, such as an infection, in which case chemically castrating them wouldn't do a damn thing.

raisedbyignorance
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2013, 11:31 pm

I don't get why autistic boys are being targeted for this drug? NT teenage boys get horny too, if not moreso. If anything NT teen boys should be given this. :lol:

Metalwolf
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2013, 7:02 pm

Dillogic wrote:
It's not uncommon for the lower-functioning folk to masturbate in "inappropriate" places (not unheard of for the higher ones too). You can see why too, as if they're "in their own world", it wouldn't matter to them; public or a bedroom, it's the same thing.
I'm guessing that is what the use of this drug is meant for by the parents, other then just the 'removal' of mercury. The parents are afraid that their lower functioning son will act sexually aggressive, especially if he is already violent (since he seems to have poor impulse control.)

At least, that's what I'm getting from the article anyway 8)

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2013, 1:46 am

So they want to fix us like dogs or cats. We're not seen as real humans - or at least not as human as NT's.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2013, 1:08 pm

The Sound and the Fury,sigh.

Schneekugel
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2013, 5:05 am

Metalwolf wrote:
Dillogic wrote:
I'm guessing that is what the use of this drug is meant for by the parents, other then just the 'removal' of mercury. The parents are afraid that their lower functioning son will act sexually aggressive, especially if he is already violent (since he seems to have poor impulse control.)

At least, that's what I'm getting from the article anyway 8)

Sorry, but there is a difference for me between masturbating in "inappropriate" places or being "sexually aggressive". The first one will be disturbing for some people, but there is absolutely noone hurted by that. That doesnt mean, that everybody shall be cheering if such things happens, but its not harming anyone either, so there is no need to overreact either. Dogs and Sheeps also are not interested if someone watches them, still I am not violated if the Sheeps, belonging to the farm that is neighbor to me, are doing their thing right in front of my garden.

Inappropriate - Yes. Sexually aggressive - No.

So I understand, that if someones son is physically molesting others, and really does not understand what he is doing, that this is a problem to be solved. But inappropriate masturbating is a problem you can easily solve yourself by turning your head, so physically violating someone with medication because of unphysically violating moral ideas, seems wrong to me.

Jono
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2013, 9:36 am

This thread is nearly 3 years old.

Curiotical
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2013, 5:58 pm

Lonermutant wrote:
I don't see the problem at all with chemical castration for men or teen boys with Asperger or Autism. After all, almost no men with Asperger ever get girlfriends or have sex.

So, you think that if my parents wanted, for some reason, to castrate me, to incapacitate my ability to have children, they should be allowed to make that decision for me, simply because I'm an Aspie?

How dare you advocate discrimination, especially on a forum filled with people who experience more than enough in their daily lives?!

BobY
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

19 Jan 2013, 1:05 pm

It's important to not make children shamed or wrong for their sexuality. That acceptance frees them up to take on a percentage of useful social conventions of where and how they express their desires.