Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

danandlouie
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2010, 10:16 pm

so i was flipping through tv channels, looking for great old movies and went to cnn, and watched this little kid get beaten. a family thought the baby sitter might be abusing their kid so they installed a nanny cam. when they watched, this is what they saw. a 50ish woman kicked the kid, punched the kid, threw a soccer/sized ball at the kid's head, hit the kid with several other items, threw the kid and picked the kid up and shook the kid like a rag doll.

the woman was arrested and is (i think) on trial. now, i'm not all that fond of humans, but as someone who suffered years of abuse as a child, if this had been my child, i do not know what i would do. act violent, i'm sure. let's hope she goes to prison. from what i read, inmates are not too forgiving to child abusers.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2010, 11:01 pm

I hope that they lock her up, and throw away the key.

conundrum
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2010, 12:26 am

I saw that too--it was sickening.

I might not have called the police...if you know what I mean. :evil: :twisted:

so that the people say,
'It happened of its own accord.' -Tao Te Ching, Verse 17

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2010, 2:10 am

If I saw someone did that to my child. I'd beat the crap out of them. My husband would probably do it for me since he said he would beat anyone who hurts his kid.

kip
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2010, 3:11 am

Where were all you guys when I was growing up? :'(

?the end of our exploring, will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time. - T.S. Eliot

takemitsu
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2010, 11:15 am

Her sentence should include working in a daycare, for the length of her sentence, with an armed guard.

danandlouie
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2010, 4:00 pm

hey kip.....if you want to swap abuse stories, i'm ready. bet you i'll win. no nanny cams when we were about 1 so that's a beginning. would not have made a difference in my case, no one would of cared.

not making fun of what happened to you friend. i understand it's not possible to 'just let it go' like people with somewhat normal childhoods (as a group) think you can.

Craig28
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2010, 4:07 pm

I see the morals and ethics have come out again over this one child, when I bet that some replying here probably helped cause this global financial meltdown. You should look to yourselves first and sort your own lives out before bouncing around on others with your morally defunct garbage. Thats why I keep my mouth shut about child perverts, they will exist, there is nothing I can do about it. Its no use venting at these types. I have given you all golden advice, remember that.

danandlouie
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2010, 12:40 am

let us all give praise to the sheriff of nottingham for setting us straight. such a fool i am. animal abuse, child abuse, elder abuse....just a normal part of our lives, not for some chosen few, like our good sheriff friend. he , of course, would never suffer such indignities, he being so special and all. just us trashy aaaammeriiikkkan folk.

what insight. i am in awe! one person cannot make a difference in someone's life! what an idiot i've been. change my ways, yes i will. all thanks to the boy sheriff.

Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2010, 12:54 am

danandlouie wrote:
so i was flipping through tv channels, looking for great old movies and went to cnn, and watched this little kid get beaten. a family thought the baby sitter might be abusing their kid so they installed a nanny cam. when they watched, this is what they saw. a 50ish woman kicked the kid, punched the kid, threw a soccer/sized ball at the kid's head, hit the kid with several other items, threw the kid and picked the kid up and shook the kid like a rag doll.

the woman was arrested and is (i think) on trial. now, i'm not all that fond of humans, but as someone who suffered years of abuse as a child, if this had been my child, i do not know what i would do. act violent, i'm sure. let's hope she goes to prison. from what i read, inmates are not too forgiving to child abusers.

No they're not forgiving because many of them were abused themselves. She'll get what she deserves one way another.

sylbao
Raven
Raven

05 Sep 2010, 6:03 am

Of course it makes us very angry to hear such a thing... But I don't want, in any case, to become violent. I think I just must testify, take them before the courts, and fight for the rights of the victims.