Page 4 of 4 [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2010, 9:12 am

ikorack wrote:
t0 wrote:
ikorack wrote:
what are you talking about i have no way of proving whether or not something should be trusted only an idiot would try. I'm just pointing out that not everyone is satisfied and they have their reasons.

If Obama were to reveal his personal copy of his birth certificate, these individuals would no doubt declare it a fake. These people will never be satisfid.

But at the moment their request is reasonable so logically(as far as we know) there would be no reason to deny their request.

No, it is not reasonable. There is no law requiring the President or anyone else to show their birth certificate to any old stranger who demands to see it. No one has proven to the courts the Obama is disqualified from holding the office because of alien birth and he has been sworn in. He is President. Get used to it.

ruveyn

ikorack
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2010, 10:19 am

Showing it should not harm him there is no reason it should be so tightly kept, also its not any old stranger its a group of people with concerns about their president who they have a right to question.

also

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rXFwqUi3zR0 (wouldn't let me embed for some reason)
^video is just a summary of the following

http://www.scribd.com/doc/37528165/2000-2004-2008-Democratic-Party-of-Hawaii-Certifications-of-Nomination-for-Presidential-Candidates

http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2010/09/20/hawaii-democratic-party-refused-to-certify-obamas-eligibility/
Which would mean that obama wasn't certified as constitutionally qualified to run for president by Hawaii

I'll also link http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2010/09/22/what-is-to-be-done/ because it follows the previous.

quiet_dove
Toucan
Toucan

28 Sep 2010, 12:46 pm

ikorack wrote:
what are you talking about i have no way of proving whether or not something should be trusted only an idiot would try. I'm just pointing out that not everyone is satisfied and they have their reasons. Also considering that the first one i linked to supplies statutes to support some of its claims those claims would stand would they not?

Just because not everyone is satisfied doesn't mean that Obama isn't actually an American citizen. To prove that, you'll have to provide some sort of unbiased proof. (And remember, right-wing sites don't count as unbiased proof.)

ikorack
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2010, 12:56 pm

quiet_dove wrote:
ikorack wrote:
what are you talking about i have no way of proving whether or not something should be trusted only an idiot would try. I'm just pointing out that not everyone is satisfied and they have their reasons. Also considering that the first one i linked to supplies statutes to support some of its claims those claims would stand would they not?

Just because not everyone is satisfied doesn't mean that Obama isn't actually an American citizen. To prove that, you'll have to provide some sort of unbiased proof. (And remember, right-wing sites don't count as unbiased proof.)

First thats not what I'm arguing about I'm arguing he should show it to at least attempt to satisfy their doubts.(he did make an attempt with his short form for certain but that was found lacking by Hawaiian laws that marked it insufficient) Also there are two articles linked on this page that use primary sources for their arguments one of which is very sound(I'm referring to the arguments and documents i posted in that last post right above yours)

unbiased proof? there is no such thing i believe you are to something else.

and i supply the links so you can click and read them not so yo can declare them biased before reading them.

quiet_dove
Toucan
Toucan

28 Sep 2010, 1:10 pm

ikorack wrote:
quiet_dove wrote:
ikorack wrote:

First thats not what I'm arguing about I'm arguing he should show it to at least attempt to satisfy their doubts.(he did make an attempt with his short form for certain but that was found lacking by Hawaiian laws that marked it insufficient) Also there are two articles linked on this page that use primary sources for their arguments one of which is very sound(I'm referring to the arguments and documents i posted in that last post right above yours)

and i supply the links so you can click and read them not so yo can declare them biased before reading them.

If I wrote a blog entry about how Obama's birth certificate is, in fact, valid and he is definitely a US citizen, would you accept that as valid proof? If not, then why do you accept other people's blog entries as valid proof that Obama's birth certificate isn't valid?

Also, did you ever doubt whether or not any of our white presidents were Americans, even though none of them ever showed their birth certificate to the general public? If not, then will you admit that the only reason you question Obama's nationality is because he doesn't look like a typical American?

ikorack
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2010, 1:16 pm

quiet_dove wrote:
ikorack wrote:
quiet_dove wrote:
ikorack wrote:

If I wrote a blog entry about how Obama's birth certificate is, in fact, valid and he is definitely a US citizen, would you accept that as valid proof? If not, then why do you accept other people's blog entries as valid proof that Obama's birth certificate isn't valid?

Also, did you ever doubt whether or not any of our white presidents were Americans, even though none of them ever showed their birth certificate to the general public? If not, then will you admit that the only reason you question Obama's nationality is because he doesn't look like a typical American?

>.< now read the rest of them. also what does a typical American look like? Once again i think your misusing the word proof. and the last statement you made is irrelevant as I'm of mix race and me picking on any one of my races would be silly. Also if you'll read one of my earlier posts were i link to some scribd documents and an article(and a video) related to them you will see that there is at least some justification for concern on Obama's eligibility.

visagrunt
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2010, 1:48 am

ikorack wrote:
Showing it should not harm him there is no reason it should be so tightly kept, also its not any old stranger its a group of people with concerns about their president who they have a right to question.

Anytime that a person is compelled to disclose personal information, let alone compelled to disclose information to the public, harm comes to that person. If your legal system admits of a right to privacy, then that right is being trampled upon for no purpose other than to satisfy the greed for airtime of a group of malcontents.

They should be given precisely as much airtime as their arguments merit: none.

t0
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2010, 10:57 pm

ikorack wrote:
First thats not what I'm arguing about I'm arguing he should show it to at least attempt to satisfy their doubts.

Refer to my earlier post. They will never be satisfied. Therefore producing the original birth certificate is a waste of time. Wasting the president's time is like a large waste of taxpayer dollars. The president has much better things to be thinking about.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2010, 7:54 am

t0 wrote:
ikorack wrote:
First thats not what I'm arguing about I'm arguing he should show it to at least attempt to satisfy their doubts.

Refer to my earlier post. They will never be satisfied. Therefore producing the original birth certificate is a waste of time. Wasting the president's time is like a large waste of taxpayer dollars. The president has much better things to be thinking about.

Also, no other President was ever required to make his birth certificate public.

ruveyn