Swedish metal musicians recorded an anti-bullying song

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

CowboyFromHell
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2010, 1:44 am

A couple weeks old, but still interesting.

http://www.metalunderground.com/news/de ... wsid=59727

Woodpecker
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2010, 3:44 pm

Good idea, the only problem is that metal is always about depressing things.

Have you ever heard of a metal song about a man who is going for a walk with his young lady on a nice day with her sweet little dog, and they plan to have picnic together.

It is more likely that you will hear a metal song about how your GF's little doggy has turned evil, killed the lady and is now eating you from the feet up.

Diagnosed under the DSM5 rules with autism spectrum disorder, under DSM4 psychologist said would have been AS (299.80) but I suspect that I am somewhere between 299.80 and 299.00 (Autism) under DSM4.

Severus
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2010, 3:58 pm

Well this is a bit of a radical statement, isn't it?
Thanks for the link, CowboyFromHell.

Pistonhead
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2010, 7:02 pm

Woodpecker wrote:

Have you ever heard of a metal song about a man who is going for a walk with his young lady on a nice day with her sweet little dog, and they plan to have picnic together.

It is more likely that you will hear a metal song about how your GF's little doggy has turned evil, killed the lady and is now eating you from the feet up.

What are you smoking? There are metal "love" songs though none I know of are about picnics (thank goodness, that's some sissy s**t to sing about).

CowboyFromHell
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2010, 12:50 pm

Woodpecker wrote:

Have you heard All That Remains? They play songs mostly with lyrics about the strength of one's own character. Overall positive music, from what it sounds like.

Wraythen
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

02 Nov 2010, 7:49 am

Woodpecker wrote:

Power metal. 'Nuff said.

JNathanK
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2010, 12:29 pm

Woodpecker wrote:

Listen to some Gama Ray.