Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

20 Oct 2011, 7:03 am

They're saying he might of been killed as well. Hopefully he was captured alive so he can answer for his crimes.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2011, 7:06 am

The funny thing was that he was captured in a hole in his home town.

I think I heard about something similar happening before...

Simonono
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2011, 7:31 am

Scary. See I'm making a comic book where Bin Laden and Gaddafi are supervillians in cahoots, and they have both died in real life while I'm making it 8O

Although I don't think Gaddafi's rumored death has been confirmed yet.

d510g1c
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

20 Oct 2011, 8:41 am

does anyone else think that we've just been fed lies about this gadhafi qadhafi kadhafi whichever way the particular news you are reading decides to spell it. everything i've seen from american or european media seems incredibly vague and biased, to me it really looks like our government/NATO is the antagonist!

an ASPIE

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2011, 8:42 am

d510g1c wrote:
does anyone else think that we've just been fed lies about this gadhafi qadhafi kadhafi whichever way the particular news you are reading decides to spell it. everything i've seen from american or european media seems incredibly vague and biased, to me it really looks like our government/NATO is the antagonist!

Right. The West is always to blame.

ruveyn

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2011, 8:45 am

Reports of Khadafi's alleged capture, death, or both are as yet unconfirmed. Reports of how he was allegedly captured, killed, or both are also unconfirmed.

Wait and see.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

JeremyNJ1984
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

20 Oct 2011, 8:52 am

d510g1c wrote:

So when Qadaffi ordered the bombing of Pan Am over Lockerbee, Scotland, he wasn't being an " Antagonist ?"

Douglas_MacNeill
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2011, 9:17 am

Rumours are still flying about the fate of Muammar Gadhafi : Was he captured? Was he killed?

Muammar Gadhafi reported captured, possibly killed--CBC News

Video appears to show Gadhafi's bloodied body: CNN Live Blog

d510g1c
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

20 Oct 2011, 9:44 am

JeremyNJ1984 wrote:
d510g1c wrote:

So when Qadaffi ordered the bombing of Pan Am over Lockerbee, Scotland, he wasn't being an " Antagonist ?"

what im saying is try getting your news from an unbiased source...in otherwords (not us media or bbc yeah hard to find i know) but its funny how the "news" is very different when there arent alterior motives involved. why does our media always show us the same ten second clip a hundred times rather than go in depth on issues and give us the real info!

an ASPIE

JeremyNJ1984
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

20 Oct 2011, 9:52 am

d510g1c wrote:
JeremyNJ1984 wrote:
d510g1c wrote:

what im saying is try getting your news from an unbiased source...in otherwords (not us media or bbc yeah hard to find i know) but its funny how the "news" is very different when there arent alterior motives involved. why does our media always show us the same ten second clip a hundred times rather than go in depth on issues and give us the real info!

I dont think I misread you...you stated that we are all being fed lies about Qadaffi which makes him the anatogist. What I'm saying, what hasn't he done through his OWN actions that wouldn't give you that impression to begin with, without the media contributing any discourse to it?

d510g1c
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

20 Oct 2011, 10:03 am

have you seen any local libyan media. of how much he is loved by his people cant say that about us since clinton. and how much financial assistance their govnmt has provided to their people either completely free or interest free??? its amazing how many if the leaders/countries we have conflicted with the past 20 yrs that were also oil producing countries???hmmm think a little bit??? why do we even still use oil???

an ASPIE

JeremyNJ1984
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

20 Oct 2011, 10:19 am

d510g1c wrote:
have you seen any local libyan media. of how much he is loved by his people cant say that about us since clinton. and how much financial assistance their govnmt has provided to their people either completely free or interest free??? its amazing how many if the leaders/countries we have conflicted with the past 20 yrs that were also oil producing countries???hmmm think a little bit??? why do we even still use oil???

Have I seen Libyan media? no..i don't get " Libyan media" on my cable package nor do I read Arabic so I can't understand what they say in the newspapers..What I do know is that the Libyan Press was state run and operated by Gadaffis tribe. It seems you only think the U.S and Western European media is biased...you think no other press in the world is biased? you think the state controlled press in many countries are not biased? You are sounding like an apologist for Gadaffi. If he was such a swell great guy, why did the country fold against him after Europe and the U.S decided to give support to the rebels? Wouldn't a country that loved him rallied behind him? instead he went into hiding and his regime crumbled surprisingly fast.

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2011, 10:28 am

CNN says that Gadhafi was killed along with his son and chief of intelligence.

simon_says
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2011, 10:29 am

There is a pic of dead Gadaffi now. Was holding a golden pistol when captured. He loves those golden weapons. There was a golden rifle taken from his compound in Tripoli too. Saddam had golden weapons in his palace as well iirc.

Once upon a time, he was Bin Laden. When they added a throw away villain to Back to the Future in 1985 it was, "The Libyans!!".

d510g1c
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

20 Oct 2011, 10:32 am

i completely understand us media isnt the only biased media in the world, but these examples you bring up are us media related. try viewing some news from independent sources here is an example. our government has blatantly lied to us in the past what has led you to believe anything has changed???

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri= ... _ku0rLVdWg

an ASPIE