Page 1 of 6 [ 85 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Green89tom
Raven
Raven

01 Oct 2011, 11:22 pm

I think apies are lonely and sad because they have no friends and they overthink things. They have no hope for a life and most them live with their parents. When they were bullied in grade school.

Hyram_Inesh
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

01 Oct 2011, 11:56 pm

amazing analysis there sir... bravo

Nexus
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2011, 11:58 pm

He forgot to mention our viral obsessiveness over Minecraft too. :lol:

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2011, 12:14 am

I'm a mother and have a husband and live on my own and I work part time. I am very happy.

staralfurious
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

02 Oct 2011, 12:42 am

Green89tom wrote:
I think apies are lonely and sad because they have no friends and they overthink things. They have no hope for a life and most them live with their parents. When they were bullied in grade school.

Aspies may choose to lead a lonely, rather a solitary existence. Because unlike you, we never gratify in someone's torment or suffering. You choose to have friends because you think it would make you look cool. and you don't care if your so called friends are sad miserable people like you. Most of them live with their parents because Society as a whole are extremely discriminatory against anyone outstanding or different.

it's funny you added "when they were bullied in grade school"

LOL

What about you learn to practice compassion and kindness instead of bullying someone you hardly know?

and Why Bully people anyway? people bully because it makes them feel good about their own inadequacy.

Have you ever asked yourself why you choose to bully? Because if you were truly great person, you don't need to make others feel like s**t in order to feel good about yourself? Why cant you accept this simple truth?

And what is your hope? and what is your dream? Do you feel hopeful when aspies feel miserable and feel suicidal?

If that's what makes you feel fulfilled in your sorry life, then you are the ones who should really disappear for good.
it's sad sad that No one said that to your face.

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2011, 3:40 am

Dear Green89tom, Could we please have more information on you? If you are neurodiverse yourself, then I can (sort of) understand why you have come to WrongPlanet, but if you are not, if I may phrase it somewhat indelicately: What are you doing in our house if you have a problem with us? Just ignore us, pretend we don't exist. Go away. I am 61 years old, by the way, have been on my own since I was 19, have worked at the same place for 34 years, have just discovered why I have always been different than most. Though my life has not been easy, neither I nor anyone here has requested an analysis or judgement, and I for one would like to say "No, thank you" for yours. If I have misunderstood the intent of your message, do please clarify what it was that you were trying to say. Sylkat :evil:

PTSmorrow
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2011, 4:23 am

Green89tom wrote:

Aspies. Not apies. A - S - P - I - E - S.

YOU might be lonely and sad but that doesn't mean aspies are lonely and sad individually and collectively.

Many aspies do have friends and families. And sure as hell each of us does have a life. We have jobs, hobbies, interests. I live in my own house and left my parents' home when i was 18.

Unlike you, the vast majority of aspies are also smart and mature enough to cope with a bad mood every once in awhile. If your goal here is to spread negativity and self--pity, you might soon find out that your attempts are being ignored.

Gedrene
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2011, 4:33 am

PTSmorrow wrote:
Green89tom wrote:

Aspies. Not apies. A - S - P - I - E - S.

YOU might be lonely and sad but that doesn't mean aspies are lonely and sad individually and collectively.

Many aspies do have friends and families. And sure as hell each of us does have a life. We have jobs, hobbies, interests. I live in my own house and left my parents' home when i was 18.

Unlike you, the vast majority of aspies are also smart and mature enough to cope with a bad mood every once in awhile. If your goal here is to spread negativity and self--pity, you might soon find out that your attempts are being ignored.

Agred. All this self-pitying we can't do anything rubbish is just a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Simonono
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2011, 5:33 am

No. I have no life.

Gedrene
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2011, 5:57 am

Simonono wrote:
No. I have no life.
So you don't. I'm not you. Remember, he is making a collective question here.

Last edited by Gedrene on 02 Oct 2011, 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

staralfurious

02 Oct 2011, 7:03 am

You should feel lucky to be getting these responses in your life time. this is your lucky day.
you should perhaps celebrate with your buddies that you have got this much attention from people.

Aspies do have lives, it's just that their lives do not revolve around TV shows, gossiping, back-stabbing someone, making other perfectly healthy individual's lives miserable and posting on these forums because Bullying some defenceless and weak person at your institution or at home does not give you enough fulfilment.

If you have enough intelligence to understand some of the intelligent writings on this forum, why don't you learn a thing or two while you are here. Because you would never get a chance to actually interact with smart people for free in your life time.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2011, 9:47 am

it took me ages to realize that i do indeed have "a life" even if it is not the life i would've chosen had i other options. other aspies tend to despise the "holland" analogy but i find that describes my life fairly well. i've grown to love "holland." :) 8)

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2011, 1:27 pm

Green89tom wrote:

First off this is the News and Current Events forum so it's not exactly the right forum for this.
That aside; you make kind of a broad generalization of Asperger's. Are you trying to get people to kill themselves or something?
Define "a life" for us.
I doubt most adult aspies live with their parents unless they are still in college or have fallen on a hard economic situation or whatever. Hell, if I’d stayed with my parents any longer than I did I’d be on death row and they’d have both been murdered for being annoying.
Bullying?
What about it?
I’ve been bullied and in turn I’ve dished out my fair share of bullying.
It’s a give and take kind of world and will continue to be.

Last edited by Raptor on 02 Oct 2011, 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2011, 1:29 pm

It all depends on the person concerned does it not?

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2011, 3:49 pm

Tequila wrote:
It all depends on the person concerned does it not?

Indeed. I am busy and occupied with my family, grandchildren and lots of activities I participate in.

ruveyn

Gedrene
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2011, 3:58 pm

Raptor wrote:
First off this is the News and Current Events forum so it's not exactly the right forum for this.
That aside; you make kind of a broad generalization of Asperger's. Are you trying to get people to kill themselves or something?
Define "a life" for us.
I doubt most adult aspies live with their parents unless they are still in college or have fallen on a hard economic situation or whatever.

This is all good, but then...
Raptor wrote:
Hell, if I’d stayed with my parents any longer than I did I’d be on death row and they’d have both been murdered for being annoying.
Bullying?
What about it?
I’ve been bullied in and in turn I’ve dished out my fair share of bullying.
It’s a give and take kind of world and will continue to be.

...yeah.

I have bullied people before, but I made sure to quickly change my ways and even apologize. I consider someone who does something nasty for a bad reason to not only be a monster, but a threat to my well-being. The only people who say 'it's a give and take world' are the kind of people who say 'if it aint broke don't fix it', when there are improvements to be made, the people who say '1 failure to 9 successes' in the height of the great leap forward. There is one religious phrase I like: Evil begets evil. I like to break the cycle.