Page 2 of 6 [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2012, 12:50 pm

I should point out I support the NPD. I'm a NPD sympathizer but not a member.

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2012, 12:53 pm

ruveyn wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Scary, but not unexpected. The hate mongers on the right exploit the economic and social fears of hard hit regions, such as the former East Germany. Much like white nationalists in this country have been taking advantage of fear of illegal immigration in the Southwest.
The only hope for the people of Germany and America is to learn from the past, face the uncertain future with courage, and not to fall for the making of scapegoats of unpopular minorities.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

Many Germans have a genetically imprinted urge to load up people they do not like into box cars. That urge (fortunately) is under control these days. May it remain so for a good long time.

As Ian Flemming pointed out, give a German a piece of coal and he will instinctively make analine dye.

ruveyn

Give one of us a large piece of metal, a circuit board and a few pipes and we'll have you a VW Beatle in about 5 hours

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2012, 1:03 pm

Vigilans wrote:
ruveyn wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Scary, but not unexpected. The hate mongers on the right exploit the economic and social fears of hard hit regions, such as the former East Germany. Much like white nationalists in this country have been taking advantage of fear of illegal immigration in the Southwest.
The only hope for the people of Germany and America is to learn from the past, face the uncertain future with courage, and not to fall for the making of scapegoats of unpopular minorities.

Many Germans have a genetically imprinted urge to load up people they do not like into box cars. That urge (fortunately) is under control these days. May it remain so for a good long time.

As Ian Flemming pointed out, give a German a piece of coal and he will instinctively make analine dye.

ruveyn

Give one of us a large piece of metal, a circuit board and a few pipes and we'll have you a VW Beatle in about 5 hours

The German side of me would rather make a tiger tank and go tear stuff up with it.
:twisted:

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2012, 1:05 pm

Raptor wrote:
Vigilans wrote:
ruveyn wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

ruveyn

The German side of me would rather make a tiger tank and go tear stuff up with it.

Tiger is definitely a beaut, but I would build a Panther. Less parts that can malfunction, and you might be able to drive over an overpass without it collapsing and ruining your joyride :lol:

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2012, 1:07 pm

A fact about WW2 the tiger tank was the best tank on the battel feild.

snapcap
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2012, 1:08 pm

ruveyn wrote:

ruveyn

I liked your joke, I've got one.

Many Jews have a genetically imprinted urge not to question what seems like a bad move, such as loading up into box cars. That urge (fortunately) is under control as the Jews will never not be reminded about the Holocaust, and will show up late in the occasion that they are asked to do so again.

As a New Yorker pointed out, give a Jew some powdered aluminum and powdered iron oxide, and he will make thermite.

All jokes are funny!

some atheist to stick: "You're like me!"

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2012, 1:13 pm

Joker wrote:

I would argue in favor of the T34 or the Panther by far. The Tiger was a mighty beast but it was prone to mechanical malfunction, and its weight made it impractical for some geographic conditions

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2012, 1:17 pm

Vigilans wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Vigilans wrote:
ruveyn wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

ruveyn

Tiger is definitely a beaut, but I would build a Panther. Less parts that can malfunction, and you might be able to drive over an overpass without it collapsing and ruining your joyride :lol:

A minute ago you wanted a little Vdub beatle......

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2012, 1:18 pm

Vigilans wrote:
Joker wrote:

I would argue in favor of the T34 or the Panther by far. The Tiger was a mighty beast but it was prone to mechanical malfunction, and its weight made it impractical for some geographic conditions

And bloody expensive to make too the Panther was good but. The tiger could shoot through any tank and if it never had. Mechanical malfunctions it would have helped win WW2 for the nazis.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2012, 5:00 pm

Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

And communists aren't notorious for exploiting hard hit regions all over the world?
I swear, the nucleus of some people’s existence seems to be hatred of the right….

You know, if the thread had been about communists taking advantage of social and economic upheaval, I would have commented on that. But the fact is, the article in the OP had nothing to do with the far left, but the far right. Ergo, I commented on the far right.
I have to wonder, do you have your panties in a permanent state of a bunch?

My point isn't so much what the thread is about but your overzealous tendency to take shots at the right at every opportunity as if the left is above reproach.
Historically, in the past 100 years the left has killed and messed up more people than the right has by millions.....
And, no, my "panties" are rarely if ever in a bunch. I can't say that about you and your cronies, though. Just look at the leftist hysterics about each and every republican presidential candidate that has come into the limelight. That's just one example.......

I've never excused the atrocities committed by the far left, nor have I ever denied having my panties in a bunch.

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2012, 6:34 pm

Raptor wrote:
Vigilans wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Vigilans wrote:
ruveyn wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

ruveyn

A minute ago you wanted a little Vdub beatle......

That was what I would have been able to build with minimal materials at hand. I'm a German, not a robot! ;)

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2012, 7:19 pm

Raptor wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

And communists aren't notorious for exploiting hard hit regions all over the world?
I swear, the nucleus of some people’s existence seems to be hatred of the right….

Those wouldn't be actual communists regardless of what they call themselves...because exploiting people is pretty much the opposite of what communism is supposed to be.

Regardless of their claimed intent, in practice they exploit the hell out of their subjects.

subjects? a classless society wouldn't have subjects...your talking about people who claim to be communists but who aren't.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2012, 7:22 pm

Joker wrote:
The NPD just needs to drop racism and then reform its political platform btw ruyens joke didn't affend me in a way he is right :lol:

Cant say I was offended, just didn't see the joke...saw it as a point trying to be made that I disagreed with.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2012, 7:25 pm

Joker wrote:

That would be a fun thing to have for a zombie apocalypse :twisted:

HerrGrimm
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2012, 7:31 pm

Joker wrote:

Unfortunately, at Kursk it could not overcome the Soviet battle tactic of outnumbering you 20 to 1 and hoping it is enough.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2012, 7:48 pm

Joker wrote:

When it worked. It broke down easily (unlike the T-34 which could run forever given fuel) and it was expensive to manufacture do it was not made in sufficient quantity. The Tigers could be done in by 5 Sherman tanks. 4 to keep it busy and the fifth to make a side shot which could penetrate the armor. The Allies lost a lost of Shermans but it did neutralize the Tigers on the western front.

ruveyn