Page 6 of 6 [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Mar 2011
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,593
Location: North Carolina The Tar Heel State :)

14 Jun 2012, 12:35 pm

iBlockhead wrote:
Joker wrote:
Aelfwine wrote:
Quote:
Joker wrote:
Yeah I do support the NPD only because of my German ancestry.


I dislike the NPD because I'm German. How can you support a party only because of your ancestry?


Because of my granfather he supports that party.


Those are two very good reasons why you should support a political party. I appreciate the thought you put into this matter.

So, despite "espousing" a far-right ideology (something which I doubt very strongly given you can only give one-sentence posts for your views which barely give any knowledge into the matter at all), you say you are an independent. You mean to tell me that there is no political party that suits your "far-right" views in America?


Not really mean conservatives, are to bitchy. Repbuplicans, just complain all the time. Liberals are well p*****s they won't the government to take care of them. I am a far-right on law and order and when it comes to the military. I give short response to questions because always say less then necessary.



iBlockhead
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 6 Jun 2012
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 408

14 Jun 2012, 4:09 pm

Joker wrote:
Not really mean conservatives, are to bitchy. Repbuplicans, just complain all the time. Liberals are well p*****s they won't the government to take care of them. I am a far-right on law and order and when it comes to the military. I give short response to questions because always say less then necessary.


Bolded part says it all. It would be wise to say what is necessary to make an argument, since your posting, especially on PPR, makes you look like the dumbest and most ignorant person on the website, if not for all-time on the website for all I know.



Joker
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Mar 2011
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,593
Location: North Carolina The Tar Heel State :)

14 Jun 2012, 4:59 pm

iBlockhead wrote:
Joker wrote:
Not really mean conservatives, are to bitchy. Repbuplicans, just complain all the time. Liberals are well p*****s they won't the government to take care of them. I am a far-right on law and order and when it comes to the military. I give short response to questions because always say less then necessary.


Bolded part says it all. It would be wise to say what is necessary to make an argument, since your posting, especially on PPR, makes you look like the dumbest and most ignorant person on the website, if not for all-time on the website for all I know.


Not really those who talk way to much appear common it is those who say less that have a more powerful impact.



Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 25 Feb 2006
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 28,897
Location: Lancashire, UK

14 Jun 2012, 5:59 pm

iBlockhead wrote:
Those are two very good reasons why you should support a political party. I appreciate the thought you put into this matter.


You must be joking.

Even tentative anti-immigration sentiment seems to get you labelled a bigot or a fascist in Germany. Neither of the two extremes are healthy.



Last edited by Tequila on 14 Jun 2012, 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

iBlockhead
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 6 Jun 2012
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 408

14 Jun 2012, 5:59 pm

Joker wrote:
Not really those who talk way to much appear common it is those who say less that have a more powerful impact.


You tell yourself that.

I am just wondering something: if you prescribe to these far-right ideas, do you read and enjoy The Daily Mail in the UK? They did come out and support Fascism after all...

Tequila wrote:
iBlockhead wrote:
Those are two very good reasons why you should support a political party. I appreciate the thought you put into this matter.


You must be joking.


I was hoping I made the sarcasm blatant enough to supersede the Asperger's trait here.



Last edited by iBlockhead on 14 Jun 2012, 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 25 Feb 2006
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 28,897
Location: Lancashire, UK

14 Jun 2012, 6:01 pm

iBlockhead wrote:
I am just wondering something: if you prescribe to these far-right ideas, do you read and enjoy The Daily Mail in the UK?


The Daily Mail are quite obnoxious and bigoted (although not always), but they aren't fascist. I'm in a party that might be considered sympathetic to some of their causes, but the Daily Mail is widely mocked by many within the party itself.

iBlockhead wrote:
They did come out and support Fascism after all...


They did, in the 1930s. I think it's a bit irrelevant to pin something that they said in the 1930s on what they're like today though. You should agree with that, being a German yourself.



Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 25 Feb 2006
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 28,897
Location: Lancashire, UK

14 Jun 2012, 6:02 pm

iBlockhead wrote:
I was hoping I made the sarcasm blatant enough to supersede the Asperger's trait here.


I got it, don't worry. Just checking. It wasn't quite sharp enough for my tastes.



iBlockhead
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 6 Jun 2012
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 408

14 Jun 2012, 6:02 pm

Tequila wrote:
iBlockhead wrote:
I am just wondering something: if you prescribe to these far-right ideas, do you read and enjoy The Daily Mail in the UK?


The Daily Mail are quite obnoxious and bigoted (although not always), but they aren't fascist. I'm in a party that might be considered sympathetic to some of their causes, but the Daily Mail is widely mocked by many within the party itself.

iBlockhead wrote:
They did come out and support Fascism after all...


They did, in the 1930s. I think it's a bit irrelevant to pin something that they said in the 1930s on what they're like today though. You should agree with that, being a German yourself.


Wait, what? I am not German. That was someone else.



Last edited by iBlockhead on 14 Jun 2012, 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Mar 2011
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,593
Location: North Carolina The Tar Heel State :)

14 Jun 2012, 6:03 pm

Tequila wrote:
iBlockhead wrote:
I am just wondering something: if you prescribe to these far-right ideas, do you read and enjoy The Daily Mail in the UK?


The Daily Mail are quite obnoxious and bigoted (although not always), but they aren't fascist. I'm in a party that might be considered sympathetic to some of their causes, but the Daily Mail is widely mocked by many within the party itself.

iBlockhead wrote:
They did come out and support Fascism after all...


They did, in the 1930s. I think it's a bit irrelevant to pin something that they said in the 1930s on what they're like today though. You should agree with that, being a German yourself.


Supporting something and going by what the party stands for are two diffrent things. I may be a political indepenent but I only support the NPD because of me granfather who btw Is American and a Freemason.



Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 25 Feb 2006
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 28,897
Location: Lancashire, UK

14 Jun 2012, 6:03 pm

iBlockhead wrote:
Wait, what? I am not German. That was someone else.


Sorry.



iBlockhead
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 6 Jun 2012
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 408

14 Jun 2012, 6:04 pm

Tequila wrote:
iBlockhead wrote:
Wait, what? I am not German. That was someone else.


Sorry.


No big deal.