Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2020, 2:17 pm

It is possible that there are Fragile X Syndrome with normal facial features and without Intellectual Disability, especially if a person has milder forms of Fragile X Syndrome

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2020, 2:20 pm

Some people think he might have Fragile X related disorder because of his strange facial expression ( even more creepy )

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2020, 2:30 pm

I think we can safely rule out Fragile-X Syndrome, because a report by the Office of the Child Advocate in Connecticut in November 2014 stated that Lanza suffered from anorexia as a teenager.  The authors wrote that "Anorexia can produce cognitive impairment and it is likely that anorexia combined with an autism spectrum disorder and OCD compounded Lanza's risk for suicide".  They also noted that at the time of his death, Lanza was anorexic (six feet tall and 112 pounds), to the point of malnutrition and resultant brain damage.  Anorexia would fully explain his "Lean and Hungry" appearance, as well.

Source (PDF):
Shooting At Sandy Hook Elementary School.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2020, 11:58 am

It is true that I have developmentally delayed chronological age, I am however 19 years old and have very low IQ

( got very defensive because of this question "7-1/2 year old thread?" )

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2020, 2:22 pm

FranzOren wrote:
It is true that I have developmentally delayed chronological age, I am however 19 years old and have very low IQ

Do you have Fragile X yourself?

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2020, 12:12 am

naturalplastic wrote:
FranzOren wrote:

Do you have Fragile X yourself?

No, I don't have Fragile X Syndrome, I simply have some form of Intellectual Disability