Westboro Batpist is coming right up the road!

Page 2 of 4 [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Mindsigh
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2013, 1:22 pm

OliveOilMom wrote:
ghoti wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
The tornado hit Hobby Lobby and the BBQ place? That's it - - God doesn't hat gay marriage, he hates hobbies and BBQ!! !! !!

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer
Hobby Lobby is run by Christian fundamentalists and has filed lawsuits against the government for contraceptive care and has discriminated against the LBGT community.

But Hobby Lobby has a lot of the stuff that Michael's didn't. They had a huge selection and if there is something I need for something I'm doing and there are only two places in town and one doesn't have it, screw my own personal ethics. ;-)

I'm boycotting them by accident because the only day I can get out there is Sunday, and they're closed. :evil:

Fogman
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2013, 2:15 pm

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I predict Westboro Baptist Church is finally going to get what's coming to them.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2013, 6:32 pm

^^^^ :lol: :lol: Now that I'd like to see!! !

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2013, 6:49 pm

Slayer's fans may finally let the band live up to their name, through their (the fans) retaliation.
The Westboro Baptists might seriously prefer to endure multiple Brown Recluse bites!

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2013, 9:28 pm

^^^I think it should be the crabs instead of the recluses.May the crabs of a thousand harlots infest their crotches.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2013, 9:51 pm

Misslizard wrote:
^^^I think it should be the crabs instead of the recluses.May the crabs of a thousand harlots infest their crotches.

I had made the Recluse reference because it was the bite of that spider that had eventually led to Jeff Hanneman's death. Let them know what he went through before he died.

danmac
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2013, 10:31 pm

I wish everyone would ignore them

danmac
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2013, 10:33 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Misslizard wrote:

I had made the Recluse reference because it was the bite of that spider that had eventually led to Jeff Hanneman's death. Let them know what he went through before he died.

very sad, I saw a pic that said they were going to protest his funeral, that would be a big mistake if it were true :?:

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2013, 10:47 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Misslizard wrote:

I did not know that,jeez,my house is full of them,we have all got got bitten.They like to get in shoes 8O I always thump a shoe out.I know some people have really bad issues with tissue damage,but death ! !!!And I just saw one yesterday.I could take up a collection plate full of them for the Westboros :twisted:

danmac
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2013, 10:50 pm

Misslizard wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Misslizard wrote:

I did not know that,jeez,my house is full of them,we have all got got bitten.They like to get in shoes 8O I always thump a shoe out.I know some people have really bad issues with tissue damage,but death ! !!!And I just saw one yesterday.I could take up a collection plate full of them for the Westboros :twisted:

a brown recluse, with a fiddle on it's back :?:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2013, 10:56 pm

Misslizard wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Misslizard wrote:

Sounds great to me! :twisted:

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2013, 10:57 pm

Yes,I'm a little too well acquainted with them.Some people do not get the severe reaction,instead you get a flat,black sunken scab where the tissue has died.I think my families native blood makes a difference.We've been bitten for generations :lol: My house has a lot of wood,they like the cracks in the wood.My bane is yellow jackets.I carry a Epi-pen.

danandlouie
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2013, 11:47 pm

i feel so lucky, they actually came to the town i live in.........the wbc, not hordes of spiders or winged scorpions....to picket at the state capitol building.

knowing i could not pass up this chance to have fun, i used my 6 ft diagonal 8 ft tall sign that i used at several animal rights rallies to print my message and headed to the insanity.

couldn't get near them. the police had them surrounded and kept some rather violent looking lesbians (no i'm not, i wish all humans were homosexual) and others away. louie the wonder dog and i set up shop right next to a rather smashing looking lady state police officer and soon we were joined by dozens of others who did not have their own signs.

my sign said----PROOF THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS INTELLIGENT DESIGN. i had made a moveable red arrow attached at the top and had it pointing over the head of the police officer at the wbc people. someone in our group started shouting 'darwin', darwin', 'darwin....and soon a whole group was shouting, loud enough to drown out all the other shouts. i felt soooooo proud.

louie and i made the local tv news in lexington and louisville ky.

tis really sad to see all the young kids holding signs and chanting 'god hates fags'. propaganda works.

this wasn't the only time we got to do this, but this was by far the best outcome. why in the hell do these humans want to come to a bible-thumping state like ky?

danmac
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2013, 7:48 am

Fogman wrote:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I predict Westboro Baptist Church is finally going to get what's coming to them.

funny, slow internet strikes again :!:

sonofghandi
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2013, 10:00 am

the WBC seems like the prologue to that movie, "Red State."

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2013, 4:16 pm

sonofghandi wrote:
the WBC seems like the prologue to that movie, "Red State."

They were in fact the inspiration, as you probably know.