Page 8 of 8 [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 7 Dec 2010
Age: 45
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,991
Location: The Hoosac tunnel

17 Oct 2013, 7:54 am

no i was not talking about mail,im not sure what mail has to do with anything


_________________
Unusual news stories


glow
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2010
Age: 32
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,484
Location: England

17 Oct 2013, 3:37 pm

vermontsavant wrote:
glow wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
how can a suicide bomber be "WANTED" i mean wouldnt that be like if a drunken driver was killed in a car accident but they charge him with DUI and vehicular manslaughter anyway.


Sam is wanted, by the FBI .Over here its M15 secret service agency, because she is alleged to have had something o do with the 7/7 bombings, and I suspect she had. Only there is little or no evidence as of yet, to send her down for that, but she is a secret spy for the movement of Al Shabaab. Of course, her bomber husband had probably set her up for the bombings of that Kenyan supermarket and now she is the most wanted terrorist woman that the world has ever seen. well done I hope you're happy now.

one cant be a suicide bomber and still be alive was the point.that would like someones picture being on the post office wanted for there own suicide


I beg your pardon Vermont. I was just quoting the above on your notice of the post office being wanted or something like that. It was a bit in poor taste wouldn't you agree? after all, some people have shares with them, and they're not even going to go up. I was wondering if at all , you meant that if a bomb, were to be planted in the post office it would destroy all the foreign international evidence.
Also, another example would be if someone planted a bomb in the foreign office and Theresa May alerted the House of Commons that something ought to be done. and, would it be done?



vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 7 Dec 2010
Age: 45
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,991
Location: The Hoosac tunnel

17 Oct 2013, 6:23 pm

glow wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
glow wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
how can a suicide bomber be "WANTED" i mean wouldnt that be like if a drunken driver was killed in a car accident but they charge him with DUI and vehicular manslaughter anyway.


Sam is wanted, by the FBI .Over here its M15 secret service agency, because she is alleged to have had something o do with the 7/7 bombings, and I suspect she had. Only there is little or no evidence as of yet, to send her down for that, but she is a secret spy for the movement of Al Shabaab. Of course, her bomber husband had probably set her up for the bombings of that Kenyan supermarket and now she is the most wanted terrorist woman that the world has ever seen. well done I hope you're happy now.

one cant be a suicide bomber and still be alive was the point.that would like someones picture being on the post office wanted for there own suicide


I beg your pardon Vermont. I was just quoting the above on your notice of the post office being wanted or something like that. It was a bit in poor taste wouldn't you agree? after all, some people have shares with them, and they're not even going to go up. I was wondering if at all , you meant that if a bomb, were to be planted in the post office it would destroy all the foreign international evidence.
Also, another example would be if someone planted a bomb in the foreign office and Theresa May alerted the House of Commons that something ought to be done. and, would it be done?
in the united states the pictures of wanted people are put on the post office wall so people can see them.

the joke was that putting someone on the post office wall who is already dead is pointless.


_________________
Unusual news stories


glow
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2010
Age: 32
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,484
Location: England

18 Oct 2013, 1:05 pm

vermontsavant wrote:
how can a suicide bomber be "WANTED" i mean wouldnt that be like if a drunken driver was killed in a car accident but they charge him with DUI and vehicular manslaughter anyway.


Sam is wanted, by the FBI .Over here its M15 secret service agency, because she is alleged to have had something o do with the 7/7 bombings, and I suspect she had. Only there is little or no evidence as of yet, to send her down for that, but she is a secret spy for the movement of Al Shabaab. Of course, her bomber husband had probably set her up for the bombings of that Kenyan supermarket and now she is the most wanted terrorist woman that the world has ever seen. well done I hope you're happy now.

vermontsavant wrote:
one cant be a suicide bomber and still be alive was the point.that would like someones picture being on the post office wanted for there own suicide


I beg your pardon Vermont. I was just quoting the above on your notice of the post office being wanted or something like that. It was a bit in poor taste wouldn't you agree? after all, some people have shares with them, and they're not even going to go up. I was wondering if at all , you meant that if a bomb, were to be planted in the post office it would destroy all the foreign international evidence.
Also, another example would be if someone planted a bomb in the foreign office and Theresa May alerted the House of Commons that something ought to be done. What would have been done?
vermontsavant wrote:
the joke was that putting someone on the post office wall who is already dead is pointless.


Okay, but is it pointless though? it just seems like it would be a bit of a crude joke at someone's expense not to mention who would get the wrong message. Any quote on them would indeed seem pointless.



vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 7 Dec 2010
Age: 45
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,991
Location: The Hoosac tunnel

19 Oct 2013, 2:50 am

glow wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
how can a suicide bomber be "WANTED" i mean wouldnt that be like if a drunken driver was killed in a car accident but they charge him with DUI and vehicular manslaughter anyway.


Sam is wanted, by the FBI .Over here its M15 secret service agency, because she is alleged to have had something o do with the 7/7 bombings, and I suspect she had. Only there is little or no evidence as of yet, to send her down for that, but she is a secret spy for the movement of Al Shabaab. Of course, her bomber husband had probably set her up for the bombings of that Kenyan supermarket and now she is the most wanted terrorist woman that the world has ever seen. well done I hope you're happy now.

vermontsavant wrote:
one cant be a suicide bomber and still be alive was the point.that would like someones picture being on the post office wanted for there own suicide


I beg your pardon Vermont. I was just quoting the above on your notice of the post office being wanted or something like that. It was a bit in poor taste wouldn't you agree? after all, some people have shares with them, and they're not even going to go up. I was wondering if at all , you meant that if a bomb, were to be planted in the post office it would destroy all the foreign international evidence.
Also, another example would be if someone planted a bomb in the foreign office and Theresa May alerted the House of Commons that something ought to be done. What would have been done?
vermontsavant wrote:
the joke was that putting someone on the post office wall who is already dead is pointless.


Okay, but is it pointless though? it just seems like it would be a bit of a crude joke at someone's expense not to mention who would get the wrong message. Any quote on them would indeed seem pointless.
my jokes are always in bad taste,that sort of of the fun.
im sure the british goverment is after her,because she is a terrorist; but if she was a suicide bomber she would be dead,ergo she could not be wanted


_________________
Unusual news stories


glow
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2010
Age: 32
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,484
Location: England

19 Oct 2013, 11:37 am

Any quote on them would indeed seem pointless.

vermontsavant wrote:
my jokes are always in bad taste,that's sort of of the fun.
im sure the british goverment is after her,because she is a terrorist; but if she was a suicide bomber she would be dead,ergo she could not be wanted


and..what if she is wanted still?


Image

Famous pic before the 7/7 bombings. (with Germaine Lindsay her husband).

''Lindsay's wife, formerly known as Samantha Lewthwaite (who took the Muslim name of Sherafiyah) denied his involvement until authorities produced forensic evidence to confirm his identity.
She later went on record stating she abhorred the attacks and that her husband's mind had been poisoned by radicals.''


Conversion to Islam

''Lewthwaite's parents separated in 1994 and friends later reported that she was "badly affected by the break-up" and "sought solace from Muslim neighbours who she believed had a stronger family network." Raised as a Christian, by the age of 17 she had converted to Islam and went on to study towards a degree in religion and politics at the School of Oriental and African Studies in Russell Square, London, where she met Lindsay in an Islamic internet chatroom. They arranged to meet at a Stop the War march in Hyde Park, London, and subsequently married in Aylesbury in October 2002, using their Islamic names Asmantara and Jamal. An Islamic marriage ceremony was conducted for the couple but the ceremony had no legal status because it was not conducted in a mosque or licensed place and they were never officially registered as man and wife. Lewthwaite's parents, who "never came to terms with their daughter's conversion", refused to attend the ceremony.''

7/7 bomb attacks

''Three years later, on 7 July 2005, Lindsay blew himself up on a train travelling between King's Cross and Russell Square tube stations, at 8:50 a.m. He killed 26 civilians in his suicide attack. Lewthwaite was eight months pregnant with their second child, a daughter, at the time of his death, and their first child, a son, was 14 months old. Lewthwaite reported her husband missing six days after the bombing by telephoning a helpline set up for families of the victims. She denied prior knowledge of the attacks and said:
"I totally condemn and am horrified by the atrocities. I am the wife of Germaine Lindsay, and never predicted or imagined that he was involved in such horrific activities. He was a loving husband and father. I am trying to come to terms with the recent events. My whole world has fallen apart, and my thoughts are with the families of the victims of this incomprehensible devastation."
She was placed in protective custody in a police 'safe house' after her home was firebombed in the immediate aftermath of the bombings. At the inquest into the bombings, it was disclosed that Lewthwaite had associated with Mohammad Sidique Khan, the ringleader of the London bombers, before the attacks.''

This attempted suicide bombing supposedly led by her, probably became something of a ritual in defence of her suicide bomber husband, who she had children with.
I don't know which suicide bomber she was or is still married to.

Wanted in Kenya, Somalia and Tanzania.

'The woman was wanted in connection with links to an Al-Shabaab terrorist cell planning attacks in Kenya in reprisal for anti-terrorism operations being conducted in Somalia.The photograph of the woman in the passport bore "a strong likeness to Samantha Lewthwaite." The police said: "We believe she is not a small fish. She is among several Britons that our intelligence service is aware of in relation to terrorists' plans to attack us."

Still wanted.
Image

The fraudulent passport recovered by Kenya Police, showing the photograph described by police as bearing "a strong likeness" to Lewthwaite.



vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 7 Dec 2010
Age: 45
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,991
Location: The Hoosac tunnel

19 Oct 2013, 1:14 pm

glow wrote:
Any quote on them would indeed seem pointless.

vermontsavant wrote:
my jokes are always in bad taste,that's sort of of the fun.
im sure the british goverment is after her,because she is a terrorist; but if she was a suicide bomber she would be dead,ergo she could not be wanted


and..what if she is wanted still?


Image

Famous pic before the 7/7 bombings. (with Germaine Lindsay her husband).

''Lindsay's wife, formerly known as Samantha Lewthwaite (who took the Muslim name of Sherafiyah) denied his involvement until authorities produced forensic evidence to confirm his identity.
She later went on record stating she abhorred the attacks and that her husband's mind had been poisoned by radicals.''


Conversion to Islam

''Lewthwaite's parents separated in 1994 and friends later reported that she was "badly affected by the break-up" and "sought solace from Muslim neighbours who she believed had a stronger family network." Raised as a Christian, by the age of 17 she had converted to Islam and went on to study towards a degree in religion and politics at the School of Oriental and African Studies in Russell Square, London, where she met Lindsay in an Islamic internet chatroom. They arranged to meet at a Stop the War march in Hyde Park, London, and subsequently married in Aylesbury in October 2002, using their Islamic names Asmantara and Jamal. An Islamic marriage ceremony was conducted for the couple but the ceremony had no legal status because it was not conducted in a mosque or licensed place and they were never officially registered as man and wife. Lewthwaite's parents, who "never came to terms with their daughter's conversion", refused to attend the ceremony.''

7/7 bomb attacks

''Three years later, on 7 July 2005, Lindsay blew himself up on a train travelling between King's Cross and Russell Square tube stations, at 8:50 a.m. He killed 26 civilians in his suicide attack. Lewthwaite was eight months pregnant with their second child, a daughter, at the time of his death, and their first child, a son, was 14 months old. Lewthwaite reported her husband missing six days after the bombing by telephoning a helpline set up for families of the victims. She denied prior knowledge of the attacks and said:
"I totally condemn and am horrified by the atrocities. I am the wife of Germaine Lindsay, and never predicted or imagined that he was involved in such horrific activities. He was a loving husband and father. I am trying to come to terms with the recent events. My whole world has fallen apart, and my thoughts are with the families of the victims of this incomprehensible devastation."
She was placed in protective custody in a police 'safe house' after her home was firebombed in the immediate aftermath of the bombings. At the inquest into the bombings, it was disclosed that Lewthwaite had associated with Mohammad Sidique Khan, the ringleader of the London bombers, before the attacks.''

This attempted suicide bombing supposedly led by her, probably became something of a ritual in defence of her suicide bomber husband, who she had children with.
I don't know which suicide bomber she was or is still married to.

Wanted in Kenya, Somalia and Tanzania.

'The woman was wanted in connection with links to an Al-Shabaab terrorist cell planning attacks in Kenya in reprisal for anti-terrorism operations being conducted in Somalia.The photograph of the woman in the passport bore "a strong likeness to Samantha Lewthwaite." The police said: "We believe she is not a small fish. She is among several Britons that our intelligence service is aware of in relation to terrorists' plans to attack us."

Still wanted.
Image

The fraudulent passport recovered by Kenya Police, showing the photograph described by police as bearing "a strong likeness" to Lewthwaite.

this is my final response to this thread: one last time


i do not contest all that follows;
that samantha lewthwaite is wanted by the british goverment and interpol
that samantha lewthwaite is a viscious terrorists
and that she is likely a dispicable human being.

calling her a suicide bomber is gramaticly incorrect because a SUICIDE bomber dies at there respective crime scene which means there DEAD.i am not desputing or ever have desputed her status as a wanted person but she should be called a terrorist not a suicide bomber because unless she died at the scene she could not have commited suicide.

i dont care about your errors in semantics,my post was suposed to be a sarcastic play on words to be funny.

good buy to all posters who cant get jokes


_________________
Unusual news stories


glow
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2010
Age: 32
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,484
Location: England

19 Oct 2013, 2:55 pm

vermontsavant wrote:
glow wrote:
Any quote on them would indeed seem pointless.

vermontsavant wrote:
my jokes are always in bad taste,that's sort of of the fun.
im sure the british goverment is after her,because she is a terrorist; but if she was a suicide bomber she would be dead,ergo she could not be wanted


and..what if she is wanted still?


Image

Famous pic before the 7/7 bombings. (with Germaine Lindsay her husband).

''Lindsay's wife, formerly known as Samantha Lewthwaite (who took the Muslim name of Sherafiyah) denied his involvement until authorities produced forensic evidence to confirm his identity.
She later went on record stating she abhorred the attacks and that her husband's mind had been poisoned by radicals.''


Conversion to Islam

''Lewthwaite's parents separated in 1994 and friends later reported that she was "badly affected by the break-up" and "sought solace from Muslim neighbours who she believed had a stronger family network." Raised as a Christian, by the age of 17 she had converted to Islam and went on to study towards a degree in religion and politics at the School of Oriental and African Studies in Russell Square, London, where she met Lindsay in an Islamic internet chatroom. They arranged to meet at a Stop the War march in Hyde Park, London, and subsequently married in Aylesbury in October 2002, using their Islamic names Asmantara and Jamal. An Islamic marriage ceremony was conducted for the couple but the ceremony had no legal status because it was not conducted in a mosque or licensed place and they were never officially registered as man and wife. Lewthwaite's parents, who "never came to terms with their daughter's conversion", refused to attend the ceremony.''

7/7 bomb attacks

''Three years later, on 7 July 2005, Lindsay blew himself up on a train travelling between King's Cross and Russell Square tube stations, at 8:50 a.m. He killed 26 civilians in his suicide attack. Lewthwaite was eight months pregnant with their second child, a daughter, at the time of his death, and their first child, a son, was 14 months old. Lewthwaite reported her husband missing six days after the bombing by telephoning a helpline set up for families of the victims. She denied prior knowledge of the attacks and said:
"I totally condemn and am horrified by the atrocities. I am the wife of Germaine Lindsay, and never predicted or imagined that he was involved in such horrific activities. He was a loving husband and father. I am trying to come to terms with the recent events. My whole world has fallen apart, and my thoughts are with the families of the victims of this incomprehensible devastation."
She was placed in protective custody in a police 'safe house' after her home was firebombed in the immediate aftermath of the bombings. At the inquest into the bombings, it was disclosed that Lewthwaite had associated with Mohammad Sidique Khan, the ringleader of the London bombers, before the attacks.''

This attempted suicide bombing supposedly led by her, probably became something of a ritual in defence of her suicide bomber husband, who she had children with.
I don't know which suicide bomber she was or is still married to.

Wanted in Kenya, Somalia and Tanzania.

'The woman was wanted in connection with links to an Al-Shabaab terrorist cell planning attacks in Kenya in reprisal for anti-terrorism operations being conducted in Somalia.The photograph of the woman in the passport bore "a strong likeness to Samantha Lewthwaite." The police said: "We believe she is not a small fish. She is among several Britons that our intelligence service is aware of in relation to terrorists' plans to attack us."

Still wanted.
Image

The fraudulent passport recovered by Kenya Police, showing the photograph described by police as bearing "a strong likeness" to Lewthwaite.




i do not contest all that follows;
that samantha lewthwaite is wanted by the british goverment and interpol
that samantha lewthwaite is a viscious terrorists
and that she is likely a dispicable human being.


i dont care about your errors in semantics,my post was suposed to be a sarcastic play on words to be funny.

good buy to all posters who cant get jokes


Fine, but who are you quoting? I was relaying all the information back to people who didn't know who she was and why she is wanted.(by anyone).

http://www.ragan.co.uk/Main/Articles/Cu ... 6273.aspx#

Link to future grammar index. I ain't picking on you though mate.

Image



Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Sep 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 16,515

20 Oct 2013, 10:29 am

I appreciate the summary of Samantha/Asmantara/Sherafiyah's known activities and connections to terrorist incidents and participants.

I had not known:

That her first marriage was not legal (apparently this is adultery in Islam).

She had a second Islamic name, besides Sherafiyah (Supposedly a convert is given an Islamic name and it is supposed to be permanent.

That she was provably at the site of the subway bombing with her husband.

That she was almost due to give birth at the time of that first bombing, therefore, walking around London with her husband carrying a live bomb, with their child ready to be born!

8O

Sylkat



glow
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2010
Age: 32
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,484
Location: England

20 Oct 2013, 12:23 pm

Sylkat wrote:
From what I can understand, her first two husbands willingly killed themselves as they set off explosives that killed many innocent people.

She appears to be assisting in similar actions, but I cannot find any verified instance of her risking her own life in order to kill others.

Sylkat


You're right on both accounts. She has done more to assist though, she's basically helped them set off explosives in a supermarket led by the terrorist group Al Shabaab. The Nairobi supermarket is no more. Such a waste of jobs and such, but the motives are unclear, besides the fact she's got four children and wants to protect them and the only way to do that now is to go somewhere where she isn't wanted.

She's probably only got two fake passports left and I doubt her parents want to know her again.

8O Image



glow
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2010
Age: 32
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,484
Location: England

22 Oct 2013, 2:37 pm

She is currently 'hiding out' in the Kenyan capital, just like Osama did in Pakistan.

Image

old footage showing Obama making video

BEWARNED

you will be found and arrested, just like this old beardy boy.