Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2014, 2:40 pm

Quote:
Ken, 9, has grown up dreaming about someday having a shelter to help the stray animals that live near his home, but he never dreamed he could reach his goal so soon. Ken did his best to help the local stray dogs and cats he came across near his home in the Philippines, he frequently spent time with them and offered them food, but he longed for the funds to open a no-kill shelter where he could really help his furry friends, according to The Happy Animals Club website.

Complete story here

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2014, 3:34 pm

What a cool kid.He really got those pups back in shape.Nice to see someone doing something positive at such a young age.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2014, 8:30 pm

I'm surprised his parents are cool with it. My parents were totally against me feeding or looking after stray dogs, not that their disapproval ever stopped me from doing it anyway. :P

BuyerBeware
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2014, 5:49 am

Good boy.

That's what kids can do when they're not infantilized, overstructured, taught helplessness, and bombarded with pointless and meaningless diversions.