Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2015, 1:53 am

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2015, 8:58 am

When I was a teen in the 70's I read a Newsweek article that mentioned that there was a "ribald song" sung by the GI's about the Fuherer's rumored anatomical shortcoming. It had either been confirmed, or not confirmed (I forget which) by the release of the autopsy report on the charred remains of the person the Red Army found in Berlin that was aledged to be Hitler (its questioned now whether that person was in fact Hitler- it seems to have been some anon other person who couldnt have been Hitler-but thats whole other subject).

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2015, 11:29 am

Do you mean the one sung to the tune of "Whistle While You Work", Nat?

Every kid in my neighborhood had it memorized by the first grade.

I sent the lyrics to you in a PM.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2015, 3:35 pm

Thanks.

Got it.

The song the Newsweek reporter (who might have been a GI himself) mentioned was probably the same one that the article the OP links to: sung to the Colonel Bogey March that actually mentions "balls".

Dont remember THAT particular "Whistle while you work" thing. But I do remember hearing a later Cold War version when I was in grade school while JFK was in the White House. The kid next door once sang "Whistle While you work. Khruschev is a jerk. He took a fork, and ate a cork, and then he went to bed, and when he woke up he was dead!" :) Makes zero sense. But at least it was clean enough for kids! But I guess it didnt catch on. I never heard anyone sing it again.

Nambo
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2015, 3:56 pm

Thank goodness he only had one, he would have been unstoppable if he had a pair.

As for the "Whistle while you work" tune, you guys are thinking of this:-

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2015, 4:06 pm

Yeah, that's the other one.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

shlaifu
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2015, 7:00 pm

Studying across the street from royal albert hall, one of my british co-students started singing one day. He knew I had come from germany, and happily ignored my being child of an immigrant, and not german.
He sang:
"hitler, he's only got one ball! The other, is in the albert hall!"

I smiled and looked around the area, a part of london that had been particularly thoroughly redesigned by the luftwaffe, and pondered about propaganda and shook my head a little.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2015, 9:44 pm

Back in my college days, I had taken a class on Modern German History, where one day our professor briefly covered Hitler's alleged single testicle. He had mentioned one theory by a historian that Hitler might have ripped it off in a rage. Well, I laughed out loud, tried to regain control, and spent the rest of the class - - and hours after - - trying to control my hysterical giggling as the mental image of Hitler, shrieking at the top of his lungs, grabbing one of his testicles, and ripping it off, ran continuously through my head. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AntDog
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2015, 1:12 am

What a f--ked up dic-tator!! !

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2015, 1:17 am

I'd let my kids sing it. XD

The mental image of kindergartners writing songs about hitler's solitary ball is something I'll consider an early Xmas gift.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

frenchmanflats
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2015, 4:10 am

AntDog wrote:
What a f--ked up dic-tator!! !

Even worst he was junkie under the care of physician Dr. Theodur Morell.The Nazis preached abstinence in the name of promoting national health. But when it came to fighting their Blitzkrieg, they had no qualms about pumping their soldiers full of drugs and alcohol. Speed was the drug of choice, but many others became addicted to morphine and alcohol

www.amphetamines.org/nazi.html

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2015, 6:00 am

The rhyme I've heard was:

Whistle while you work
Hitler is a jerk
Mussolini bit his weenie
Now it doesn't work.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

shlaifu
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2015, 8:02 am

So can we agree on rewriting historybooks: hitler ripped off his own testicle in amphetamine induced psychosis?

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2015, 10:06 am

Well... an old Austrian guy who claimed to have been one of Hitler's grade school classmates claimed that one day (mustve been around 1900) he, Adolf, and a several other school boys were engaged in a school boyish contest to see who could urinate down the throat of a live goat. Adolf was the first to be able pass water on cue, but the goat fought back and bit one of his balls.

The guy said "Adolf was never quite the same after that".

Apparently the bite was a shock to his whole neurology.

Not endorsing this tale. The experts all declare it to be "preposterous". Just sayin' that story is out there. :)

Global war, and the holocaust? All caused by a kid moloesting a goat? You be the judge.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2015, 4:41 pm

Careful, you guys are are risking making me laugh for hours on end, again! :lol:

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2015, 6:36 pm

Seriously? Hitler had a "dick disorder?" :lol: :lol: