Sex crimes in Europe by North African and Arab men

Page 2 of 12 [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next

traven
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 30 Sep 2013
Gender: Female
Posts: 6,442

06 Jan 2016, 4:25 am

There's intent to civil war, and it's not the rapists who'll be profitting from that!

Pushing, pushing for clashes in europe, who wants that ?

Who needs less people in the middle east to extract and transport quietly ?

Keep looking at what's happening and you'll be behind, delayed.

From sandcastle fantasies, religions made up in deserts, and new beliefs in siliconvision (book of sand), do things ever change ?



traven
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 30 Sep 2013
Gender: Female
Posts: 6,442

06 Jan 2016, 4:33 am

Something strange is going on, europe pays for this by more debt again, but who decided that? banks? yes they like war,
that has always been good for affairs!
In wars male groups rape and plunder, it's even allowed in guise of payment, there must be some perception-difference working here!

https://www.rt.com/news/328045-cologne- ... -violence/
https://www.rt.com/news/328061-sex-abus ... epers-car/
another ongoing event with less coverage :roll:



looniverse
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

Joined: 19 Oct 2015
Age: 41
Posts: 233
Location: Saint Paul

06 Jan 2016, 8:24 am

Adamantium wrote:
HisMom wrote:
They will indoctrinate YOU.

Not going to happen. I am not susceptible to that kind of belief. I am too reality-oriented.


Please remember "you" is singular AND plural pronoun. I think HisMom's point is still valid. You (singular) just happen to be an exception to you (plural).

I've been trying to revive "one" as a pronoun in my personal interactions, but it usually confuses others more than it clarifies. Hurts to be right, don't it?



Adamantium
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2013
Age: 1020
Gender: Female
Posts: 5,998
Location: Erehwon

06 Jan 2016, 8:51 am

looniverse wrote:
Adamantium wrote:
HisMom wrote:
They will indoctrinate YOU.

Not going to happen. I am not susceptible to that kind of belief. I am too reality-oriented.


Please remember "you" is singular AND plural pronoun. I think HisMom's point is still valid. You (singular) just happen to be an exception to you (plural).

I've been trying to revive "one" as a pronoun in my personal interactions, but it usually confuses others more than it clarifies. Hurts to be right, don't it?


Deep in my heart, I do believe (to borrow a phrase) that secularism and reality-based personal philosophy is the fastest growing religion in the world. This medieval nonsense from the middle east has no more chance against it than the previous iterations of nonsense from the middle east like Judaism and Christianity. Eventually, they will be nothing more than another theme for the Greeting Card makers and festivals of commerce. However splashy and spectacular the thrashings about of its more ardent followers may be in the short term, they are doomed to wither in the long run.

A handful of people with psychological issues will convert and become ardent loons. But the nagging question, "isn't this all BS, really?" will grow ever stronger in the minds of most "believers" until one day the ranting men are just another small group of people with an anti-social, reality-denying obsession. Most will be mostly harmless, some will need lifelong supervision.

edited to add a link: http://www.rationaloptimist.com/blog/humanisms-rise/



Vertetuesi
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

User avatar

Joined: 2 Jun 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 30

06 Jan 2016, 9:10 am

Adamantium wrote:
Deep in my heart, I do believe (to borrow a phrase) that secularism and reality-based personal philosophy is the fastest growing religion in the world.


Glad you agree it's just another religion - most of your co-religionists go into contortions before admitting that.

Time to "face the reality" that that religion withers every population profile it touches. Everyone knows that Muslims, Mormons, Amish etc. are growing for a very simple reason. The future belongs to the fecund.



Adamantium
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2013
Age: 1020
Gender: Female
Posts: 5,998
Location: Erehwon

06 Jan 2016, 9:44 am

Back on Topic:

The police have reported that a number of the perps have been identified and have found that they have prior records and are not from among the recent immigrant population.

So far no recent immigrant is known to have committed these sexual assaults which were perpetrated at least in part to provide distraction for simultaneous theft.

This won't stop the anti-immigrants and racists from making these incidents an excuse for pushing their ideology.

Nor will it help prevent nightmares like the Rotherham child abuse.

Everybody wants it to be simple but, like life itself, the problem and any rational response are complicated.



Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 10 Dec 2007
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,367
Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

06 Jan 2016, 10:00 am

Adamantium wrote:
Back on Topic:

The police have reported that a number of the perps and have found that they have prior records and are not from among the recent immigrant population.

So far no recent immigrant is known to have committed these sexual assaults which were perpetrated at least in part to provide distraction for simultaneous theft.

This won't stop the anti-immigrants and racists from making these incidents an excuse for pushing their ideology.

Nor will it help prevent nightmares like the Rotherham child abuse.

Everybody wants it to be simple but, like life itself, the problem and any rational response are complicated.


That's not what I heard, I heard they caught 8 people(out of the 1000+) and all 8 were refugees. It is unlikely even 1% of these people will be brought to justice, even the people they caught will go free. It seems like the media is doing its best to sweep this incident under the rug, I know Germans are taught to hate themselves and have penchant for self-punishment but how much more can they take?

Perhaps Germans should rethink the idea of gun ownership, this attack and the unwillingness to face the facts about it will only embolden more like it. The Mayor of Cologne said that women should have a 'code of conduct' when they go out now, maybe a hijab will do. This is the future of Europe.



HisMom
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 27 Aug 2012
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,271

06 Jan 2016, 11:40 am

Jacoby wrote:
Perhaps Germans should rethink the idea of gun ownership, this attack and the unwillingness to face the facts about it will only embolden more like it. The Mayor of Cologne said that women should have a 'code of conduct' when they go out now, maybe a hijab will do. This is the future of Europe.


If you cannot conquer by war, then you can conquer by populating.

If the women of Cologne are to make themselves as inconspicuous as possible so as not to attract the attention of the immigrant males who expect women to act and dress in a certain way in public, then DAESH has already started to win. As Jacoby says, what next ? A hijab followed by a whole body burqa ? Then, mass conversions or else... ?

I think an example should be made of these criminals - that's the only language they understand. Your "Western norms" don't make a dent on these types --- indeed, the "Western way" of doing things only earns you their scorn and derision. They only understand, live and die by the sword, so the language of the sword is the only thing that will make them change their ways.


_________________
O villain, villain, smiling, damnèd villain!
My tables—meet it is I set it down
That one may smile, and smile, and be a villain.
At least I'm sure it may be so in "Denmark".

-- Hamlet, 1.5.113-116


progaspie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Jul 2011
Age: 66
Gender: Male
Posts: 673
Location: Australia

06 Jan 2016, 5:02 pm

What has happened in Germany is the result of bad policy and a failure of the German government to protect its own people. Mass migration has never worked in human history. I feel very sorry for Syrian refugees forced to flee their own country but countries need to vet their borders and allow only controlled numbers to emigrate. Therefore the simply solution is for the West to put troops on the ground to rid that country of terrorists, then reach a political solution with the Assad regime and then engage in a massive rebuilding program in Syria which will enable the Syrian refugees to return to Syria.



Niall
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2011
Age: 47
Gender: Male
Posts: 483
Location: Forth Estuary Area, Western Palearctic Archipelago, Sol III, Orion Spur, Milky Way

07 Jan 2016, 7:25 am

Jacoby wrote:

That's not what I heard, I heard they caught 8 people(out of the 1000+) and all 8 were refugees.


I found that report. It's based on a comment by a unnamed cop, who said something to a journalist off the record. On a credibility scale of 1 to 10, I give it about a 2 or 3.

I think this whole discussion is grossly oversimplistic. First, I think it's unreasonable to make assumptions about an entire group on the basis that some criminals maybe looked Middle Eastern.

Even if true we need some serious research about what happens in refugee situations (are they even refugees, or are they domestic criminals?). Are these people who had expectations of the implicitly promised European standard of living, only to get here and find themselves being treated like criminals even as they tried to cross borders to safety from the likes of ISIL? What happens to the human psyche in such circumstances? I know I would be incredibly resentful - I hope not to the point of this kind of behaviour (and remember we don't know the two are connected), but I'd certainly feel thoroughly alienated (I feel resentful, angry and alienated just from the broken promises of being as Aspie in this rotten society).

Now, that doesn't excuse anything, but I know desperate people to desperate things (bear in mind these things were done as cover for theft), but there is more to consider than the oversimplistic analysis in the western media.


_________________
Stuck on some pre-FTL rationality-forsaken mudball in the Orion Spur. Ecological collapse (dominant-species induced major extinction event) imminent. Requesting passage to any post-scarcity biological civ. Beacon status: ACTIVE. Can tell stories.


neilson_wheels
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Mar 2013
Age: 50
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,463
Location: London, Capital of the Un-United Kingdom

07 Jan 2016, 8:10 am

Article covering police press release regarding the events in Cologne.

LINK



Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 10 Dec 2007
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,367
Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

07 Jan 2016, 9:18 am

Niall wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

That's not what I heard, I heard they caught 8 people(out of the 1000+) and all 8 were refugees.


I found that report. It's based on a comment by a unnamed cop, who said something to a journalist off the record. On a credibility scale of 1 to 10, I give it about a 2 or 3.

I think this whole discussion is grossly oversimplistic. First, I think it's unreasonable to make assumptions about an entire group on the basis that some criminals maybe looked Middle Eastern.

Even if true we need some serious research about what happens in refugee situations (are they even refugees, or are they domestic criminals?). Are these people who had expectations of the implicitly promised European standard of living, only to get here and find themselves being treated like criminals even as they tried to cross borders to safety from the likes of ISIL? What happens to the human psyche in such circumstances? I know I would be incredibly resentful - I hope not to the point of this kind of behaviour (and remember we don't know the two are connected), but I'd certainly feel thoroughly alienated (I feel resentful, angry and alienated just from the broken promises of being as Aspie in this rotten society).

Now, that doesn't excuse anything, but I know desperate people to desperate things (bear in mind these things were done as cover for theft), but there is more to consider than the oversimplistic analysis in the western media.


The only people responsible for these crimes are the perpetrators themselves, don't give me any nonsense about how they haven't been treated nice enough so that explains why they go out and rape & steal. This was a coordinated attack that went after children as young as 14 years old, imagine being a father as this horde descended on your daughter. This is a refugee and immigrant problem, there weren't 1000 member strong rape gangs in Germany before this. Sweden also has a huge epidemic of rape too, it's time to face the facts about the people we're letting in, a good many of them aren't fleeing any warzone and come from cultures where they stone women for getting raped. Now the mayor of Cologne wants a code of conduct for women when they go out? Absolutely disgusting.

If they do catch any one perpetrators from this latest attack, I think they should be deported back "home" to Syria and they should do the same with any other supposed Syrian refugee that acts out of line. Guests are supposed to behave and respect their host, they need to change not us.



Niall
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2011
Age: 47
Gender: Male
Posts: 483
Location: Forth Estuary Area, Western Palearctic Archipelago, Sol III, Orion Spur, Milky Way

07 Jan 2016, 9:44 am

Jacoby wrote:

The only people responsible for these crimes are the perpetrators themselves, don't give me any nonsense about how they haven't been treated nice enough so that explains why they go out and rape & steal. This was a coordinated attack that went after children as young as 14 years old, imagine being a father as this horde descended on your daughter. This is a refugee and immigrant problem, there weren't 1000 member strong rape gangs in Germany before this. Sweden also has a huge epidemic of rape too, it's time to face the facts about the people we're letting in, a good many of them aren't fleeing any warzone and come from cultures where they stone women for getting raped. Now the mayor of Cologne wants a code of conduct for women when they go out? Absolutely disgusting.

If they do catch any one perpetrators from this latest attack, I think they should be deported back "home" to Syria and they should do the same with any other supposed Syrian refugee that acts out of line. Guests are supposed to behave and respect their host, they need to change not us.


What I see is a mob looking for a scapegoat. Whatever these people did was wrong, plain and simple, but to jump from "a bunch of guys who maybe looked Middle Eastern" to "deport all the refugees" stinks of something equally unpleasant.

I've been a scapegoat. I refuse to play that game.

If someone is properly charged and prosecuted, they should be treated the same as anyone else under the law. That's why we have laws.

What I'm reading here also proves to me that Aspies can be just as odious as neurotypicals.


_________________
Stuck on some pre-FTL rationality-forsaken mudball in the Orion Spur. Ecological collapse (dominant-species induced major extinction event) imminent. Requesting passage to any post-scarcity biological civ. Beacon status: ACTIVE. Can tell stories.


Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 10 Dec 2007
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,367
Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

07 Jan 2016, 10:15 am

Niall wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

The only people responsible for these crimes are the perpetrators themselves, don't give me any nonsense about how they haven't been treated nice enough so that explains why they go out and rape & steal. This was a coordinated attack that went after children as young as 14 years old, imagine being a father as this horde descended on your daughter. This is a refugee and immigrant problem, there weren't 1000 member strong rape gangs in Germany before this. Sweden also has a huge epidemic of rape too, it's time to face the facts about the people we're letting in, a good many of them aren't fleeing any warzone and come from cultures where they stone women for getting raped. Now the mayor of Cologne wants a code of conduct for women when they go out? Absolutely disgusting.

If they do catch any one perpetrators from this latest attack, I think they should be deported back "home" to Syria and they should do the same with any other supposed Syrian refugee that acts out of line. Guests are supposed to behave and respect their host, they need to change not us.


What I see is a mob looking for a scapegoat. Whatever these people did was wrong, plain and simple, but to jump from "a bunch of guys who maybe looked Middle Eastern" to "deport all the refugees" stinks of something equally unpleasant.

I've been a scapegoat. I refuse to play that game.

If someone is properly charged and prosecuted, they should be treated the same as anyone else under the law. That's why we have laws.

What I'm reading here also proves to me that Aspies can be just as odious as neurotypicals.


It's not scapegoating, there were literally a 1000+ young "North African and Arab" men that did this coordinated attack and likely ZERO will ever be brought to justice. They've imported over a million of these refugees into Germany in less than a year and millions more will be on their way. Should German women live under Sharia law to placate their new oh so grateful guests? Merkel is destroying the country, destroying Europe, how much more can the German people take?



Niall
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2011
Age: 47
Gender: Male
Posts: 483
Location: Forth Estuary Area, Western Palearctic Archipelago, Sol III, Orion Spur, Milky Way

07 Jan 2016, 10:24 am

Jacoby wrote:

It's not scapegoating, there were literally a 1000+ young "North African and Arab" men that did this coordinated attack and likely ZERO will ever be brought to justice. They've imported over a million of these refugees into Germany in less than a year and millions more will be on their way. Should German women live under Sharia law to placate their new oh so grateful guests? Merkel is destroying the country, destroying Europe, how much more can the German people take?


No, around 1000 young men did this in a co-ordinated attack, and they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. It's alleged that they looked Middle Eastern and North African (as if it's impossible to tell the difference, but I suppose to most racists it is).

Germany rightly gave sanctuary to a large number of people fleeing wars that western powers (not least Germany) are to some degree responsible for. The reasons for this went well beyond simple humanitarianism, but that doesn't change the fact that it was the right thing to do.

Nobody is saying that German women should live under Shariah law (something open to a great deal of interpretation and often poorly understood by non-Muslims to begin with, largely because of its variability), but a few right-wing nutjobs have done a great job of taking a soundbite from the mayor of Cologne out of context in order to persuade people that's something they have to fear.

There is a need to examine what happens in large-scale refugee situations, but it remains unclear whether this was related.


_________________
Stuck on some pre-FTL rationality-forsaken mudball in the Orion Spur. Ecological collapse (dominant-species induced major extinction event) imminent. Requesting passage to any post-scarcity biological civ. Beacon status: ACTIVE. Can tell stories.