Sex crimes in Europe by North African and Arab men

Page 3 of 12 [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next

neilson_wheels
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Mar 2013
Age: 50
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,463
Location: London, Capital of the Un-United Kingdom

07 Jan 2016, 10:42 am

It seems that these gangs have been using these mob tactics to intimidate and rob people for some time, possibly as long as 2 or 3 years, in this part of Cologne. They seem to have exploited the NYE celebrations as an opportunity to increase their level of attacks.

If the above is correct, it's strange that this has not been targeted by the police before, why were the authorities not better prepared for this night and why did both the police and the media cover up or subdue reporting. It does seem to an extreme policy of Political Correctness.



Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 10 Dec 2007
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,367
Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

07 Jan 2016, 10:48 am

The attackers were people that didn't speak German or English and those descriptions of them being North African and Arab were from the police. Over a thousand perpetrators in unprecedented coordinated sexual assaults and muggings. Stop sticking your head in the sand, remember how it was noticed that like 80% of the refugees were single fighting age males? It's not hard to predict. Europe is in an impossible situation right now from a crime and security standpoint, the Muslim community has not integrated and is a fifth column to European society. It's kind of funny, Muslims integrate so much better in the United States despite being considered so Islamophobic. It's those that bend over backwards that get taken advantage of.

I would call this a terrorist attack, what else can you call it with so many perpetrators and such coordination? Germany must live under siege because white guilt, disgusting.



neilson_wheels
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Mar 2013
Age: 50
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,463
Location: London, Capital of the Un-United Kingdom

07 Jan 2016, 10:57 am

There is no denial anywhere of the ethnic origin of these people.

I don't see how highlighting that this may be a longer standing immigrant problem while the country in question still has an open border policy has my head in the sand.



Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 10 Dec 2007
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,367
Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

07 Jan 2016, 10:59 am

neilson_wheels wrote:
There is no denial anywhere of the ethnic origin of these people.

I don't see how highlighting that this may be a longer standing immigrant problem while the country in question still has an open border policy has my head in the sand.


I was responding to Niall



Niall
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2011
Age: 47
Gender: Male
Posts: 483
Location: Forth Estuary Area, Western Palearctic Archipelago, Sol III, Orion Spur, Milky Way

07 Jan 2016, 11:01 am

Jacoby wrote:
The attackers were people that didn't speak German or English and those descriptions of them being North African and Arab were from the police. Over a thousand perpetrators in a unprecedented coordinated sexual assaults and muggings. Stop sticking your head in the sand, remember how it was noticed that like 80% of the refugees were single fighting age males? It's not hard to predict. Europe is in an impossible situation right now from a crime and security standpoint, the Muslim community has not integrated and is a fifth column to European society. It's kind of funny, Muslims integrate so much better in the United States despite being considered so Islamophobic. It's those that bend over backwards that get taken advantage of.


As user neilson_wheels has just pointed out, these attacks have been going on for two or three years, which is to say prior to this summer's refugee crisis. There is a question about police preparedness, but some people are asking the wrong question.

It was noticed that "80% of the refugees were single fighting age males" on the basis of selected media photos. There are reasons why this was skewed, not least the fact that it tends to be the adult males who stand up to be photographed. In addition, it tends to be the adult males who go on ahead in any refugee situation, partly because they can prepare the ground for more vulnerable women and children, and partly because they are more likely to be conscripted.

If someone wanted to conscript me into an army, any army, let alone Daesh, I'd leave the country pretty sharpish! Remember most Muslims despise Daesh just as much as we do, and often for greater reason.

Please try to obtain information from a source other than right-wing media. They are misleading you, if not outright lying to you.

Neilson_wheels: Germany no longer has an open-door policy. It did briefly in order (among other more self-centred things) to relieve an immediate crisis that spread across much of Europe.

Seriously, let's have a bit less misinformation and more facts!


_________________
Stuck on some pre-FTL rationality-forsaken mudball in the Orion Spur. Ecological collapse (dominant-species induced major extinction event) imminent. Requesting passage to any post-scarcity biological civ. Beacon status: ACTIVE. Can tell stories.


Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 10 Dec 2007
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,367
Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

07 Jan 2016, 11:17 am

Niall wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
The attackers were people that didn't speak German or English and those descriptions of them being North African and Arab were from the police. Over a thousand perpetrators in a unprecedented coordinated sexual assaults and muggings. Stop sticking your head in the sand, remember how it was noticed that like 80% of the refugees were single fighting age males? It's not hard to predict. Europe is in an impossible situation right now from a crime and security standpoint, the Muslim community has not integrated and is a fifth column to European society. It's kind of funny, Muslims integrate so much better in the United States despite being considered so Islamophobic. It's those that bend over backwards that get taken advantage of.


As user neilson_wheels has just pointed out, these attacks have been going on for two or three years, which is to say prior to this summer's refugee crisis. There is a question about police preparedness, but some people are asking the wrong question.

It was noticed that "80% of the refugees were single fighting age males" on the basis of selected media photos. There are reasons why this was skewed, not least the fact that it tends to be the adult males who stand up to be photographed. In addition, it tends to be the adult males who go on ahead in any refugee situation, partly because they can prepare the ground for more vulnerable women and children, and partly because they are more likely to be conscripted.

If someone wanted to conscript me into an army, any army, let alone Daesh, I'd leave the country pretty sharpish! Remember most Muslims despise Daesh just as much as we do, and often for greater reason.

Please try to obtain information from a source other than right-wing media. They are misleading you, if not outright lying to you.

Neilson_wheels: Germany no longer has an open-door policy. It did briefly in order (among other more self-centred things) to relieve an immediate crisis that spread across much of Europe.

Seriously, let's have a bit less misinformation and more facts!


Germany has been taking refugees for a long time, I believe they're required to under the American drafted constitution we drafted up for them after WWII. It doesn't matter to me whether or not these people had been in the country for a couple months or a couple years really, correct me if I am wrong but this wasn't an issue in Germany with it's large Turk minority who is also Muslim. Turkey is/was a civilized country and the people came to the country to work thus why they've integrated better than the Muslim populations elsewhere in Europe who came from former colonial possessions and refugees. The problem started in Germany when they started taking refugees from Iraq, Syria, Somalia, Libya, the Caucasus, Afghanistan etc. Fundamentalist Islam and Western society are incompatible, the only way these people can integrate is to give up their faith which they won't. Just because a people are oppressed doesn't mean they're friendly and cuddly to western liberals for helping them out.



Niall
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2011
Age: 47
Gender: Male
Posts: 483
Location: Forth Estuary Area, Western Palearctic Archipelago, Sol III, Orion Spur, Milky Way

07 Jan 2016, 11:21 am

Jacoby wrote:
Germany has been taking refugees for a long time, I believe they're required to under the American drafted constitution we drafted up for them after WWII. It doesn't matter to me whether or not these people had been in the country for a couple months or a couple years really, correct me if I am wrong but this wasn't an issue in Germany with it's large Turk minority who is also Muslim. Turkey is/was a civilized country and the people came to the country to work thus why they've integrated better than the Muslim populations elsewhere in Europe. The problem started when they started taking refugees from Iraq, Syria, Somalia, Libya, the Caucasus, etc. Fundamentalist Islam and Western society are incompatible, the only way these people can integrate is to give up their faith which they won't.


So is it the recent refugees who you want to send back to a war zone, or is it the Turks who have been there for years?

I'm not sure I'd call Turkey a bastion of liberal values either, but I suppose it would be compared to the right wing (i.e. most of the country) in the US.

You are contradicting yourself in order to justify your response.


_________________
Stuck on some pre-FTL rationality-forsaken mudball in the Orion Spur. Ecological collapse (dominant-species induced major extinction event) imminent. Requesting passage to any post-scarcity biological civ. Beacon status: ACTIVE. Can tell stories.


Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 10 Dec 2007
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,367
Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

07 Jan 2016, 11:41 am

Niall wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
Germany has been taking refugees for a long time, I believe they're required to under the American drafted constitution we drafted up for them after WWII. It doesn't matter to me whether or not these people had been in the country for a couple months or a couple years really, correct me if I am wrong but this wasn't an issue in Germany with it's large Turk minority who is also Muslim. Turkey is/was a civilized country and the people came to the country to work thus why they've integrated better than the Muslim populations elsewhere in Europe. The problem started when they started taking refugees from Iraq, Syria, Somalia, Libya, the Caucasus, etc. Fundamentalist Islam and Western society are incompatible, the only way these people can integrate is to give up their faith which they won't.


So is it the recent refugees who you want to send back to a war zone, or is it the Turks who have been there for years?

I'm not sure I'd call Turkey a bastion of liberal values either, but I suppose it would be compared to the right wing (i.e. most of the country) in the US.

You are contradicting yourself in order to justify your response.


The point I was making about the German Turks is that it isn't just an issue with Islam as they are Muslim and have integrated into Germany relatively well compared to other European Muslims which is because Turkey is a civilized and cultured country relative to those of North Africa and Arabia also the Turks came to the country to work not because they felt they were entitled to asylum and welfare.



Niall
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2011
Age: 47
Gender: Male
Posts: 483
Location: Forth Estuary Area, Western Palearctic Archipelago, Sol III, Orion Spur, Milky Way

07 Jan 2016, 12:00 pm

Jacoby wrote:

The point I was making about the German Turks is that it isn't just an issue with Islam as they are Muslim and have integrated into Germany relatively well compared to other European Muslims which is because Turkey is a civilized and cultured country relative to those of North Africa and Arabia also the Turks came to the country to work not because they felt they were entitled to asylum and welfare.


Your theory has a problem. If the Turks are "integrated", and the problem with these attacks lies with Muslims, then why was there are problem two or three years ago?

The same applies to the notion that the problem lies with the "unintegrated" recent refugee population, who only arrived in Europe over the last few months.

If you think Turkey is a "civilized and cultured country" you need to listen to some of the rubbish coming out of Recep Erdogan's mouth.


_________________
Stuck on some pre-FTL rationality-forsaken mudball in the Orion Spur. Ecological collapse (dominant-species induced major extinction event) imminent. Requesting passage to any post-scarcity biological civ. Beacon status: ACTIVE. Can tell stories.


Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 10 Dec 2007
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,367
Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

07 Jan 2016, 12:22 pm

Niall wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

The point I was making about the German Turks is that it isn't just an issue with Islam as they are Muslim and have integrated into Germany relatively well compared to other European Muslims which is because Turkey is a civilized and cultured country relative to those of North Africa and Arabia also the Turks came to the country to work not because they felt they were entitled to asylum and welfare.


Your theory has a problem. If the Turks are "integrated", and the problem with these attacks lies with Muslims, then why was there are problem two or three years ago?

The same applies to the notion that the problem lies with the "unintegrated" recent refugee population, who only arrived in Europe over the last few months.

If you think Turkey is a "civilized and cultured country" you need to listen to some of the rubbish coming out of Recep Erdogan's mouth.


Merkel opened the flood gates but Germany has had a fairly steady flow of refugees for many many years now, 2-3 years ago I imagine were the first arrivals from Iraq and Syria. Gaddafi was a buffer of sorts but now that he has been removed there is no barrier between a billion Africans and Europe, he spoke on this extensively before he overthrown and murdered. All these problems are entirely predictable.

The Muslim populations in places like France, the UK, the low countries, and Scandinavia have not integrated as well as the Turks in Germany and a good many 2nd generation immigrants have been joining the ranks of ISIS. There are something like 6000+ EU citizens fighting for ISIS right now, this is a huge huge problem.

Turkey has no doubt been on the backslide and have been becoming increasingly theocratic under Erdogan, it is sad. They are not good allies anymore but they are closer culturally to west than any other Muslim country most likely.



Barchan
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Sep 2014
Age: 33
Gender: Female
Posts: 695

07 Jan 2016, 4:15 pm

Jacoby wrote:
This was a coordinated attack that went after children as young as 14 years old, imagine being a father as this horde descended on your daughter. This is a refugee and immigrant problem, there weren't 1000 member strong rape gangs in Germany before this.


What makes you think this was a coordinated effort?

The fact that they aren't white?

It's strange how when a white man is accused of rape, it's treated as an independent act by an individual; but when an Arab or African man is accused of rape or other violent crime, people immediately start speculating on possible terrorist or gang connections, and implying that the crime is caused by lax immigration policies. Nobody ever assumes white criminals are gangsters or terrorists. This is white privilege.



neilson_wheels
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Mar 2013
Age: 50
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,463
Location: London, Capital of the Un-United Kingdom

07 Jan 2016, 4:41 pm

Barchan wrote:
What makes you think this was a coordinated effort?


Groups of 20 to 40 men were working together from larger crowds. They were surrounding, spitting on, pushing, punching, putting fireworks into peoples clothing, robbing and sexually assaulting other people. That's why it was co-ordinated.



frenchmanflats
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 5 Oct 2015
Age: 45
Posts: 1,052
Location: California

08 Jan 2016, 12:23 am

neilson_wheels wrote:
Barchan wrote:
What makes you think this was a coordinated effort?


Groups of 20 to 40 men were working together from larger crowds. They were surrounding, spitting on, pushing, punching, putting fireworks into peoples clothing, robbing and sexually assaulting other people. That's why it was co-ordinated.


Good Point. I think after these incidents Merkel will not get re-elected. Most of these people refuse to conform to German and European culture



Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 10 Dec 2007
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,367
Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

08 Jan 2016, 1:14 am

Barchan wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
This was a coordinated attack that went after children as young as 14 years old, imagine being a father as this horde descended on your daughter. This is a refugee and immigrant problem, there weren't 1000 member strong rape gangs in Germany before this.


What makes you think this was a coordinated effort?

The fact that they aren't white?

It's strange how when a white man is accused of rape, it's treated as an independent act by an individual; but when an Arab or African man is accused of rape or other violent crime, people immediately start speculating on possible terrorist or gang connections, and implying that the crime is caused by lax immigration policies. Nobody ever assumes white criminals are gangsters or terrorists. This is white privilege.


Actually read a bit about the story before replying to someone's post with this regurgitated garbage, you are completely wrong.



Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,044
Location: Seattle

08 Jan 2016, 2:28 am

Weren't there a bunch of mass sex abuse cases involving Pakistani men in England in the last few years that were essentially covered up because the authorities didn't want to accused of racism? This reminds me of that, with the initial hesitation in the media to cover things, and then comments like this:

http://www.mediaite.com/online/german-m ... -is-worse/

Quote:
Minister Ralf Jaeger said that while the attacks were bad, Germans must not allow right-wing anti-immigrant forces to gain legitimacy.

“What happens on the right-wing platforms and in chatrooms is at least as awful as the acts of those assaulting the women,” he said, according to the BBC. “This is poisoning the climate of our society.”


So, sexual assault and rape is literally not as bad as right wing opinion being spoken on the internet according to this German official... After the mayor told women to follow a code of conduct to avoid victimization...

So, what's a few rapes in light of upholding your progressive credentials? I'm not even going to touch the racial angle of the story, it's the fear of touching the racial angle among Europeans that's more revealing to me, to the point of covering up some pretty heinous crimes just so they won't have to tell everyone who committed them, then engaged in some trendy victim blaming. It's almost like they were trying to make an argument on the dangers of excessive political correctness.


_________________
Murum Aries Attigit