Sex crimes in Europe by North African and Arab men

Page 5 of 12 [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Jan 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 30,662
Location: Somewhere in Colorado

08 Jan 2016, 3:19 pm

Jacoby wrote:
People that are unwilling or unable to assimilate and adhere to western values should not be allowed to come to this country, I am not willing to live in a police state in order to maintain political correctness. America became a great country by the virtue of the melting pot, it created shared identity by leaving behind the old world. Muslims in America should eventually be as close to their culture as I am to German culture which is not much other than my name, what day I open presents on Christmas, liking brats/sauerkraut.


Who said anything about living in a police state to maintain political correctness? Also america doesn't have a very specific defined 'culture' at all...at best immigrants could be expected to follow our laws and gain a good grasp of the constitution but there isn't a defined 'culture' they can be expected to subscribe to in order to prove citizenship worthiness. What in order to be 'merican you have to love hamburgers and follow national sports?

I am willing to bet there are non immigrant Germans who don't celebrate christmas and aren't Christians, and maybe even a few who aren't so keen on brats and saurkraut...so 'you have to like saurkraut and brats and open Christmas presents on a certain day to enter this country' would not be a good German immigration policy.



Basso53
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2014
Age: 66
Gender: Male
Posts: 618
Location: Massachusetts USA

08 Jan 2016, 3:24 pm

Jacoby wrote:


Perhaps Germans should rethink the idea of gun ownership, this attack and the unwillingness to face the facts about it will only embolden more like it. The Mayor of Cologne said that women should have a 'code of conduct' when they go out now, maybe a hijab will do. This is the future of Europe.


Who says that Germans don't own guns? :?:

http://www.thelocal.de/20130217/48015


_________________
AQ 34
Your Aspie score: 104 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 116 of 200
You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits


Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 10 Apr 2014
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,545
Location: USA

08 Jan 2016, 3:46 pm

Jacoby wrote:
People that are unwilling or unable to assimilate and adhere to western values should not be allowed to come to this country, I am not willing to live in a police state in order to maintain political correctness. America became a great country by the virtue of the melting pot, it created shared identity by leaving behind the old world. Muslims in America should eventually be as close to their culture as I am to German culture which is not much other than my name, what day I open presents on Christmas, liking brats/sauerkraut.


First, America became "great" (rich + powerful) because we had an entire continent of untapped resources when everyone else was tapped out. It's the luck of showing up to the poker game late when the house has cleaned out the other players. Also of note, we haven't been the prime player for that long, a mere 70 years, and the reason we're at this spot right now is because Europe was ravaged by two world wars.

Second, assimilation doesn't occur in a single generation, that's why we have Chinatown, and ethnic neighborhoods in most large coastal cities (initial entry points to the country).

Third, the "melting pot" theory isn't a one way street. They don't come here and completely throw away their heritage, they keep some aspects and that influences us. The fact that you identify as "German-American" is evidence of this, you have a heritage outside this country and your parents felt it was important to pass that culture on to you. Add in that regionally we celebrate a diverse array of other culture's holidays, everything from Cinco de Mayo to Octoberfest, and it's pretty obvious that there is no one monolithic American culture to assimilate to in the first place.



Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 10 Apr 2014
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,545
Location: USA

08 Jan 2016, 3:47 pm

double post due to cloudfare shenanigans.



Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 10 Dec 2007
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,367
Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

08 Jan 2016, 3:57 pm

Basso53 wrote:
Jacoby wrote:


Perhaps Germans should rethink the idea of gun ownership, this attack and the unwillingness to face the facts about it will only embolden more like it. The Mayor of Cologne said that women should have a 'code of conduct' when they go out now, maybe a hijab will do. This is the future of Europe.


Who says that Germans don't own guns? :?:

http://www.thelocal.de/20130217/48015


I don't believe they are allowed to own guns for the use of self-defense, people only have low capacity manual reloading rifles for sport shooting or hunting clubs and they are not easy to get. If somebody is from Germany they can correct me if I'm wrong.



Barchan
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Sep 2014
Age: 33
Gender: Female
Posts: 695

08 Jan 2016, 4:32 pm

Jacoby wrote:
People like you are exactly the reason why attacks like this will become commonplace in the west

You mean to say they aren't already?

Remember what happened in Steubenville a few years ago? A group of white boys raped two girls (in a coordinated and premeditated act), and the local government did everything they could to cover it up? These kinds of stories happen all the time. The only reason the Steubenville case got national attention was because of the brazenness of the perpetrators, bragging about it on social media. Yet I don't remember anyone saying "this is a problem with white culture." I don't remember anyone launching a campaign to keep white people out of their countries in light of a violent crime. Usually the race of the perpetrator(s) isn't even mentioned. This is white privilege.

Jacoby wrote:
SJWs are insane, they are excusing rape and sexual assault.

I'm not excusing anyone for anything. But it seems like in a country that already does everything it can to make its immigrants feel unwelcome, German citizens are chomping at the bit for any excuse to expel the minority ethnic group from its borders. The fact that people were literally waiting, almost hoping to catch an immigrant committing a crime, speaks volumes about German society. :|



Adamantium
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2013
Age: 1020
Gender: Female
Posts: 5,998
Location: Erehwon

08 Jan 2016, 5:14 pm

Barchan wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
People like you are exactly the reason why attacks like this will become commonplace in the west

You mean to say they aren't already?

Remember what happened in Steubenville a few years ago? A group of white boys raped two girls (in a coordinated and premeditated act), and the local government did everything they could to cover it up? These kinds of stories happen all the time. The only reason the Steubenville case got national attention was because of the brazenness of the perpetrators, bragging about it on social media. Yet I don't remember anyone saying "this is a problem with white culture." I don't remember anyone launching a campaign to keep white people out of their countries in light of a violent crime. Usually the race of the perpetrator(s) isn't even mentioned. This is white privilege.


I remember many people saying this is a problem of jock culture. The differences between these crimes and those recently occurring in Germany is very great. It makes no sense to try to obfuscate the very clear details of what happened in these cases with reflexive defensiveness about racism.

It's only natural that racists respond to these events from within their conceptual frameworks, but that doesn't mean that non-racists can't ever look at the cultural background of criminals in case it might appear racist. Criminal investigations should focus on the truth of real events without regard for political agenda.

There were serious human rights violations here. They were perpetrated by the gangs on their female victims.



neilson_wheels
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Mar 2013
Age: 50
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,463
Location: London, Capital of the Un-United Kingdom

08 Jan 2016, 5:21 pm

Barchan wrote:
I'm not excusing anyone for anything.


You seem to be saying that certain groups of people are above criticism, while at the same time being critical of others, which makes you a hypocrite, and very hard to take seriously.



Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 10 Dec 2007
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,367
Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

08 Jan 2016, 5:40 pm

Barchan wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
People like you are exactly the reason why attacks like this will become commonplace in the west

You mean to say they aren't already?

Remember what happened in Steubenville a few years ago? A group of white boys raped two girls (in a coordinated and premeditated act), and the local government did everything they could to cover it up? These kinds of stories happen all the time. The only reason the Steubenville case got national attention was because of the brazenness of the perpetrators, bragging about it on social media. Yet I don't remember anyone saying "this is a problem with white culture." I don't remember anyone launching a campaign to keep white people out of their countries in light of a violent crime. Usually the race of the perpetrator(s) isn't even mentioned. This is white privilege.

Jacoby wrote:
SJWs are insane, they are excusing rape and sexual assault.

I'm not excusing anyone for anything. But it seems like in a country that already does everything it can to make its immigrants feel unwelcome, German citizens are chomping at the bit for any excuse to expel the minority ethnic group from its borders. The fact that people were literally waiting, almost hoping to catch an immigrant committing a crime, speaks volumes about German society. :|


What? Germans are literally the most self-hating people in the world after probably the Swedes who is even worse off immigration wise being a much smaller country. The reason they even let these people in is because of the guilt they have drilled into the heads since as early they can remember. People weren't waiting or hoping to catch a refugee, everybody just saw it coming a mile away. Cologne I guess one of the most "progressive" cities in Germany, it was political correctness that and the fear of harpies screaming racism and Nazi. The German people have to live like they're under siege as punishment for what happened more than 70 years ago?

Comparing this attack to that case in Steubenville is just silly, there were at least 200 sexual assaults and robberies and 2 full on rapes. It wasn't coordinated or premeditated from what I remember, there was some girl that got too drunk at a party and some football players took advantage of her which is wrong and they deserve to be punished but no it's not anything remotely the same as 1000+ strong gang attacking hundreds of random people in public spaces in multiple locations and different cities, this is UNPRECEDENTED. Steubenville was 2 football players, one black and one white and 100% it brought into question the culture of high school athletics especially in these small towns.

It's not unprecedented I should say, I remember there being some mass sex assaults a few years ago just like this but it was in Egypt during their revolution. Maybe we should do an experiment if you ever go to the middle east, go run around by yourself without a hijab or veil around. You know what they do to Christian women in the middle east? Look it up. Rape, kidnapping, forced conversion, and slavery. You are ignorant of the middle east, it's okay, I've been fascinated with that part of the world most my life now but everything I see supports the fact that Islam is a hostile foreign culture not a peaceful one. Islam doesn't mean peace, it means submission.



HisMom
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 27 Aug 2012
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,271

08 Jan 2016, 6:17 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
So we should reject western culture and values and become more like the Islamic extremists, when dealing with the current problems? Use their way of doing things since as you say the western way only earns their scorn?


When you encounter a RABID DOG, lady, you don't sweet-talk it into behaving itself. You treat a RABID DOG like you treat a RABID dog, in the language that RABID DOGS actually understand. That doesn't make you an Islamic extremist, that makes you an opponent that deals with third rate fanatic scum in an effective manner.

And it's apologetic claims like this -- "should we stop using kid gloves because that's the cultured thing to do ?" -- serves nothing more than to guilt the victims and shame them for wanting an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I also get that Gandhi claimed that that would make the whole world blind and toothless, but better a blind, toothless enemy than a rape victim every second of every day.

Sweetleaf wrote:

Because what we really want is respect from Islamic terrorists :roll:


Respect from Islamic terrorists, LOL. But nice try... keep guilting and shaming those who advocate a more aggressive approach because it was the womens' fault to not don a hijab and a burqa..... not the pooooooooooooor immigrants' because they were only acting on their instincts and on their alleged religious directives to treat women with such brutality. Keep saying that it's all the women's fault -- that's the politically correct way.


_________________
O villain, villain, smiling, damnèd villain!
My tables—meet it is I set it down
That one may smile, and smile, and be a villain.
At least I'm sure it may be so in "Denmark".

-- Hamlet, 1.5.113-116


Last edited by HisMom on 08 Jan 2016, 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Barchan
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Sep 2014
Age: 33
Gender: Female
Posts: 695

08 Jan 2016, 6:49 pm

Jacoby wrote:
Comparing this attack to that case in Steubenville is just silly ... It wasn't coordinated or premeditated from what I remember, there was some girl that got too drunk at a party and some football players took advantage of her which is wrong and they deserve to be punished but no it's not anything remotely the same. Steubenville was 2 football players, one black and one white and 100% it brought into question the culture of high school athletics especially in these small towns.

Pardon me, I'm getting my stories mixed up. I was thinking of the case in Maryville, which was in the news in 2013. Like I said, this stuff happens all the time. And no, "athletics culture" is not a culture the same way as being Arab. You can quit being an athlete. You can't quit being an Arab, so there's absolutely no comparison to be made here. Criticizing a problematic sports culture is not equivalent to racism.

Jacoby wrote:
It's not unprecedented I should say, I remember there being some mass sex assaults a few years ago just like this but it was in Egypt during their revolution.

The Arab Spring was a CIA black-op. Most of the violence in the middle east is instigated by agents-provocateurs.

Jacoby wrote:
You are ignorant of the middle east, it's okay

So now you're resorting to personal attacks and bullying? Cool it Jacoby.

HisMom wrote:
When you encounter a RABID DOG, lady, you don't sweet-talk it into behaving itself. You treat a RABID DOG like you treat a RABID dog, in the language that RABID DOGS actually understand.

This level of dehumanizing hatred is where violence begins.



HisMom
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 27 Aug 2012
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,271

08 Jan 2016, 7:05 pm

Barchan wrote:
This level of dehumanizing hatred is where violence begins.


No, the violence begins when members of a particular religion attack and rape women because they exposed their hair or wore allegedly "skimpy" outfits which are forbidden by their supposed "religion of peace".

What exactly do you find "human" about gangs of rapists ?


_________________
O villain, villain, smiling, damnèd villain!
My tables—meet it is I set it down
That one may smile, and smile, and be a villain.
At least I'm sure it may be so in "Denmark".

-- Hamlet, 1.5.113-116


Barchan
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Sep 2014
Age: 33
Gender: Female
Posts: 695

08 Jan 2016, 7:29 pm

HisMom wrote:
What exactly do you find "human" about gangs of rapists ?


The fact that most of them aren't rapists at all, and just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time; and are unfairly being lumped in with violent criminals just because they happen to be the same race. Which, you then proceed to call "rabid dogs" because of their race. Lady, if that's not blind hate then I don't know what is.



HisMom
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 27 Aug 2012
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,271

08 Jan 2016, 7:42 pm

Barchan wrote:
HisMom wrote:
What exactly do you find "human" about gangs of rapists ?


The fact that most of them aren't rapists at all, and just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time; and are unfairly being lumped in with violent criminals just because they happen to be the same race. Which, you then proceed to call "rabid dogs" because of their race. Lady, if that's not blind hate then I don't know what is.


Do you read for comprehension ?

Go back and re-read my posts again. I specifically referred to rapists as "rabid dogs", not any random Mohammed, Hussain, and Ali who "just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time". YOU have the gall to accuse me of "dehumanizing hatred" and inciting violence ? I am not the one running around attacking anyone who isn't dressed per my backward, medieval, so-called "religion of peace's" dress code, "lady". And I am not the one without a shred of empathy for those poor girls who were the ones in the wrong place at the wrong time. Look in the mirror and you will know exactly who the dehumanizing hater is.

Oh, BTW, you do know that there are NON-Muslim Arabs and North Africans ? Yeah, surprise, surprise ! !! Learn the difference between religion and race, first, then come on here to accuse people of "racism". I am not attacking all North Africans and Arabs, but some violent members who subscribe to unbridled misogyny and misanthropic belief systems aka "the rabid dogs".

Another BTW, it's not "racism" to point out problematic characteristics - such misogyny and a penchant for violence - in a set group of people. Facts aren't racist, they are just facts.


_________________
O villain, villain, smiling, damnèd villain!
My tables—meet it is I set it down
That one may smile, and smile, and be a villain.
At least I'm sure it may be so in "Denmark".

-- Hamlet, 1.5.113-116


Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,044
Location: Seattle

08 Jan 2016, 8:35 pm

A bunch of white guys trying to convince a feminist of the existence of a rape culture; classic.


_________________
Murum Aries Attigit