Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2016, 11:40 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
I hope he gets trounced in new Hampshire.

I suspect people are going to flock to Cruz, unfortunately, after realizing what the reality of a Trump Presidency would really mean. Talk about sore winners and losers: Cruz crows his victory for what seems forever, while Trump demands that there either be a recount in Iowa, or that the decision be nullified. Imagine either of these idiots either winning or losing the national election!

those flocking lemmings are insane IMHO. they vote to stick it to the other, never realizing that they themselves are the other.

Too true. And they'll go to the grave blaming blacks, gays, liberals, Muslims, immigrants, and whoever else, believing any or all of them are guilty of denying them good paying jobs, healthcare, education, etc - when the person to blame is staring right back at them in the mirror.

and I'd be laughing at them but for the fact that their actions affect me directly.

All the more reason to try converting them to our side.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2016, 12:10 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I suspect people are going to flock to Cruz, unfortunately, after realizing what the reality of a Trump Presidency would really mean. Talk about sore winners and losers: Cruz crows his victory for what seems forever, while Trump demands that there either be a recount in Iowa, or that the decision be nullified. Imagine either of these idiots either winning or losing the national election!

those flocking lemmings are insane IMHO. they vote to stick it to the other, never realizing that they themselves are the other.

Too true. And they'll go to the grave blaming blacks, gays, liberals, Muslims, immigrants, and whoever else, believing any or all of them are guilty of denying them good paying jobs, healthcare, education, etc - when the person to blame is staring right back at them in the mirror.

and I'd be laughing at them but for the fact that their actions affect me directly.

not possible, their minds are made up to hate the scapegoat.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2016, 12:59 am

auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

not possible, their minds are made up to hate the scapegoat.

Still, we must try, if we believe in what we preach.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2016, 1:01 am

A good old fashioned spanking never hurts once in a while. It's better than not doing anything or constantly having a go at your kids.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2016, 1:02 am

Kraichgauer wrote:

but only they themselves can bring themselves to see the light. you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2016, 1:07 am

CockneyRebel wrote:
A good old fashioned spanking never hurts once in a while. It's better than not doing anything or constantly having a go at your kids.

the problem is 1] cruz brought up his PRIVATE family functions in public in a way sure to be mortifying to his daughter should she find out, and 2] he patronizingly belittled Clinton in public in a sexist and quasi-vulgar way. he could have stuck to the high road and criticized her policies and record but instead he had to stoop to the gutter in public. IMHO his behavior here is classless.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2016, 1:10 am

"When I was a pup, we got spanked by presidents til the cows came home. Grover Cleveland spanked me on two separate occasions."

--Grampa Simpson

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2016, 1:16 am

auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

but only they themselves can bring themselves to see the light. you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

That is true. But still, it's the left that actually care about such people, even though the right causes them to stray away with scapegoats to explain away their problems.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2016, 1:26 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

That is true. But still, it's the left that actually care about such people, even though the right causes them to stray away with scapegoats to explain away their problems.

but if they refuse to even entertain what you say to them, what is the use? it is like talking to a brick wall with them, a brick wall that shouts back invective.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2016, 1:30 am

Tim_Tex wrote:
"When I was a pup, we got spanked by presidents til the cows came home. Grover Cleveland spanked me on two separate occasions."

--Grampa Simpson

Thanks for the comedy break. :D
We sorely needed it as a break from this liberal crying jag about conservatives (what else :roll:) that we find ourselves in the middle of. I've never been much of a Simpson's fan but I did see that episode and I remember being humored by it.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2016, 1:48 am

auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

but if they refuse to even entertain what you say to them, what is the use? it is like talking to a brick wall with them, a brick wall that shouts back invective.

I know, but trying to help the hopeless is what makes us liberals.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2016, 1:54 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

god bless you :star: you're a better and more persuasive man than me.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2016, 2:07 am

auntblabby wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:

the problem is 1] cruz brought up his PRIVATE family functions in public in a way sure to be mortifying to his daughter should she find out, and 2] he patronizingly belittled Clinton in public in a sexist and quasi-vulgar way. he could have stuck to the high road and criticized her policies and record but instead he had to stoop to the gutter in public. IMHO his behavior here is classless.

Your side is in the gutter 24 hrs of the freaking day. You know, I keep thinking that nothing surprises me anymore then someone like you comes along. You don't think what Clinton did in the White House wasn't mortifying? Cruz couldn't hold a candle to your Clinton. You didn't conveniently forget what Clinton did, did you? Cause I'll help you remember.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2016, 2:13 am

nurseangela wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:

Your side is in the gutter 24 hrs of the freaking day. You know, I keep thinking that nothing surprises me anymore then someone like you comes along. You don't think what Clinton did in the White House wasn't mortifying? Cruz couldn't hold a candle to your Clinton. You didn't conveniently forget what Clinton did, did you? Cause I'll help you remember.

Clinton gave the "needy" more free stuff than Cruz ever would and that's all that really matters to them. The rest is just window dressing.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2016, 2:17 am

Raptor wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:

Clinton gave the "needy" more free stuff than Cruz ever would and that's all that really matters to them. The rest is just window dressing.

Why thank you for clearing that up for me, Mr. R. It makes so much more sense now. You're so wise.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2016, 2:22 am

auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

god bless you :star: you're a better and more persuasive man than me.

Thanks. 8)