Nat'l Enquirer backed by Rubioers, exposes Ted Cruz.

Page 1 of 4 [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

xenocity
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2016, 12:21 pm

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/20 ... fairs.html

The National Enquirer known for being the most accurate publication for exposing private details on public officials, business folk and Hollywood has preempted Trump Nuclear attack on Cruz.

The tabloid has brought down far better people and politicians than the Ted Cruz over the years.

The new issue claims Ted Cruz has had affairs with at least 5 different women over the years.
Other credible reporters and Washington folk have come forward confirmed what the National Enquirer is reporting.

This about that time when the National Enquirer ruins the presidential aspects of running candidates.

a short time ago Cruz responded on Facebook.

This response really makes the story more credible in my book. :mrgreen:

Ted Cruz also held a press conference moments ago in WI, claiming he knew this "attack" was coming for months now, CNN was broadcasting the press conference.

Last edited by xenocity on 25 Mar 2016, 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2016, 1:11 pm

xenocity wrote:
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/03/national-enquirer-claims-ted-cruz-had-affairs.html

The National Enquirer known for being the most accurate publication for exposing private details on public officials, business folk and Hollywood has preempted Trump Nuclear attack on Cruz.

The tabloid has brought down far better people and politicians than the Ted Cruz over the years.

The new issue claims Ted Cruz has had affairs with at least 5 different women over the years.
Other credible reporters and Washington folk have come forward confirmed what the National Enquirer is reporting.

This about that time when the National Enquirer ruins the presidential aspects of running candidates.

a short time ago Cruz responded on Facebook.

This response really makes the story more credible in my book. :mrgreen:

Ted Cruz also held a press conference moments ago in WI, claiming he knew this "attack" was coming for months now, CNN was broadcasting the press conference.

Yeah, just ask John Edwards about their reporting. :lol:

xenocity
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2016, 1:15 pm

Edwards wasn't the worst one they exposed in recent years.
The Congressional Page (Teenage boys) sex scandal was the biggest one... Why members of Congress thought it was OK to get involved with teenage boys who were working for them is beyond me...

But how did Cruz know this attack was coming for months?????
This is very suspicious!

Also Trump is being unusually quiet today...

This is the oddest Good Friday ever!

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2016, 1:24 pm

Anyone with a triple digit I.Q. doesn't take The National Inquirer seriously, so I doubt Ted Cruz is worrying too much. Oh, s**t, wait! I suspect a large percentage of his supporters don't possess a triple digit I.Q. He might well be sh*****g himself!

Oscar Meyer Lansky

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2016, 3:39 pm

Just wait till the news breaks about the Alien two headed babies he's fathered.Of course paternity is disputed,Elvis says they are his offspring.Its going to be on Springer.A must see.

xenocity
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2016, 4:27 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
Anyone with a triple digit I.Q. doesn't take The National Inquirer seriously, so I doubt Ted Cruz is worrying too much. Oh, s**t, wait! I suspect a large percentage of his supporters don't possess a triple digit I.Q. He might well be sh*****g himself!

When it comes to sex scandals they are normally right on the money.

They have brought down plenty of people in Congress and those running primary presidential campaigns over the past 20 years on sex scandals.

It's official that Rubio's team is the one behind the Ted Cruz sex stories.
According to those interviewed by The Daily Beast, Many people including Rubio's Team have been trying to get the media to report on Ted Cruz's sexual activity and affairs for many months now.

Donald Trump has nothing to do with this scandal.

Quote:
For months and months, anti-Cruz operatives have pitched a variety of #CruzSexScandal stories to a host of prominent national publications, according to Republican operatives and media figures. The New York Times, The Washington Post, Bloomberg News, Politico, and ABC News—reporters at all those outlets heard some version of the Cruz-is-cheating story. None of them decided to run with rumors. Those publications’ representatives all declined to provide on-the-record comments when The Daily Beast reached out for this article.

Donald Trump response:
Quote:
“I have no idea whether or not the cover story about Ted Cruz in this week’s issue of the National Enquirer is true or not, but I had absolutely nothing to do with it, did not know about it, and have not, as yet, read it,” he said in a statement.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... llies.html

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2016, 4:54 pm

Well I guess that explains how Cruz knew the story was coming.

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2016, 5:11 pm

xenocity wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:

They have brought down plenty of people in Congress and those running primary presidential campaigns over the past 20 years on sex scandals.

According to those interviewed by The Daily Beast, Many people including Rubio's Team have been trying to get the media to report on Ted Cruz's sexual activity and affairs for many months now.

Quote:
For months and months, anti-Cruz operatives have pitched a variety of #CruzSexScandal stories to a host of prominent national publications, according to Republican operatives and media figures. The New York Times, The Washington Post, Bloomberg News, Politico, and ABC News—reporters at all those outlets heard some version of the Cruz-is-cheating story. None of them decided to run with rumors. Those publications’ representatives all declined to provide on-the-record comments when The Daily Beast reached out for this article.

Donald Trump response:
Quote:
“I have no idea whether or not the cover story about Ted Cruz in this week’s issue of the National Enquirer is true or not, but I had absolutely nothing to do with it, did not know about it, and have not, as yet, read it,” he said in a statement.

I wonder if Trump is going to start demanding an apology. None of this is looking good on Cruz's end, but that's not much of a surprise.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2016, 9:49 pm

where's the popcorn? :mrgreen:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2016, 11:13 pm

As much as I despise the National Enquirer, this might in fact be something Cruz wouldn't want exposed. Goes to show you: those who belong to religious sects holding to such unattainable moral standards are often lacking.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2016, 11:14 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
As much as I despise the National Enquirer, this might in fact be something Cruz wouldn't want exposed. Goes to show you: those who belong to religious sects holding to such unattainable moral standards are often lacking.

I think powerful people are protecting him from this, and preventing him from being hoist upon his own petard in the manner that he richly deserves. my guess is in a day or two this will blow over.

xenocity
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2016, 12:34 am

Lukeda420 wrote:
xenocity wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:

Quote:

Donald Trump response:
Quote:

I wonder if Trump is going to start demanding an apology. None of this is looking good on Cruz's end, but that's not much of a surprise.

I hope Trump does and runs with it.
This will greatly make this election cycle more entertaining.

I hope they both go on This Week with George on ABC and/or Meet the Press, just to see what happens.

xenocity
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2016, 12:36 am

auntblabby wrote:
where's the popcorn? :mrgreen:

Don't eat it all at once.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2016, 12:42 am

^^^thank you Image

xenocity
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2016, 12:47 am

auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

I think powerful people are protecting him from this, and preventing him from being hoist upon his own petard in the manner that he richly deserves. my guess is in a day or two this will blow over.

Well where there's smoke there's fire...

There is no way Trump or the press are letting go of this due to all of Cruz's public statements.
Especially Trump, because Cruz came out against him blaming him for it.

There is actual video of Cruz meeting with one of the women in question, so they can now go find her.

Cruz is still going on about Trump's sexual and martial conduct a part of his campaign, while Cruz is trumpeting "Traditional Family Values!" and "Saving Marriage!"

Cruz literally gave a speech in Wisconsin during a campaign rally about how low and dirty Trump is going to win the nomination with this being the newest attack from Trump.

He mentioned Trump's name more times in that speech than anyone else.

Literally Cruz went out of his way to deny this hours before anyone else responded.

Cruz is the one who blew this up into a big issue trying to tie it to Trump.

Trump now has 11 days to until Wisconsin votes with 96 delegates up for grabs.

This is story is only beginning.

I have a feeling that we will be adding Cruz to the National Enquirer's kill count soon.

xenocity
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2016, 12:48 am

auntblabby wrote:
^^^thank you Image

How come this forum doesn't have a built in popcorncon?

I don't want to go on my iPhone to post one.