Illegal Immigration is the Work of the Devil

Page 2 of 4 [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Jacob_Landshire
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

28 Apr 2007, 5:01 pm

GoatOnFire wrote:
That's not Satan's plan to destroy America. It's Mexico's plan to reclaim Texas and California.

I don't think they're going to be satisfied with just Texas and California.

GoatOnFire
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2007, 5:53 pm

Jacob_Landshire wrote:
GoatOnFire wrote:
That's not Satan's plan to destroy America. It's Mexico's plan to reclaim Texas and California.

I don't think they're going to be satisfied with just Texas and California.

Cuba's working on Florida.

janicka
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2007, 7:36 pm

Is that map for real?

computerlove
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2007, 11:23 pm

janicka wrote:
Quote:
Satan actually made a great choice in picking Mexicans to destroy the U.S. You see, if enough Americans simultaneously decide to eat Mexican food, the entire population of the U.S. will simultaneously retreat to the lavatory at the same time, thereby allowing Satan to unleash his fury on the U.S. While in the lavatory, people will be praying to God to end their suffering, and God will be distracted from stopping Satan's real plan (e.g. pestilance, raining blood and frogs, cats and dogs living together, mass hysteria).

Right clever fellow, this Satan. Good thing we have those Utah County Republicans to see through those evil machinations.

yay! Destroy northamericans by giving them enchiladas, tacos, quesadillas, gorditas, totopos, nachos, frijoles, huaraches, sopes, etc.! yummy!

that made me hungry :D

Jacob_Landshire
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

29 Apr 2007, 6:35 am

janicka wrote:
Is that map for real?

You betcha it's real.

The Nation of Aztlan
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIW-BZ8oLrk[/youtube]

codarac
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2007, 7:07 am

janicka wrote:

Satan actually made a great choice in picking Mexicans to destroy the U.S. You see, if enough Americans simultaneously decide to eat Mexican food, the entire population of the U.S. will simultaneously retreat to the lavatory at the same time, thereby allowing Satan to unleash his fury on the U.S. While in the lavatory, people will be praying to God to end their suffering, and God will be distracted from stopping Satan's real plan (e.g. pestilance, raining blood and frogs, cats and dogs living together, mass hysteria).

Right clever fellow, this Satan. Good thing we have those Utah County Republicans to see through those evil machinations.

It's quite striking how many people who don't see the problems with immigration are only able to think in terms of food.

I recommend the video Jacob Landshire posted. It might help you to understand the situation. Many Mestizos see themselves as part of a distinct people pushing aside another distinct people, white Americans, from land they believe is rightfully theirs, and theirs only.

If your default position is that we are all just individuals and nothing more, then you won't understand that.

And if you're a Mestizo yourself, I'm sorry for wasting your time and mine. :mrgreen:

Xan
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

29 Apr 2007, 11:52 am

what are all does maps about ?

sorry about my bad spelling got dyslexia

Norwegian aspie site:

http://asforum.110mb.com/index.php

GoatOnFire
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2007, 4:35 pm

Jacob_Landshire wrote:
janicka wrote:
Is that map for real?

You betcha it's real.

Does that map count the illegals on their census? I find those numbers a little low to believe.

Jacob_Landshire
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

30 Apr 2007, 8:01 am

GoatOnFire wrote:
Does that map count the illegals on their census? I find those numbers a little low to believe.

Those statistics are probably lower than the real demographic situation. It stands to reason that illegal aliens are reluctant to participate in the census.

GoatOnFire
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2007, 2:06 pm

Jacob_Landshire wrote:
GoatOnFire wrote:

Those statistics are probably lower than the real demographic situation. It stands to reason that illegal aliens are reluctant to participate in the census.

That makes sense. The number I saw in my district looked a lot lower than I expected it to be.

RainSong
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2007, 3:01 pm

janicka wrote:
Here's what I posted in the news story discussion board (this is in response to someone saying the original assertion was ridiculous, since there are better things for Satan to destroy the U.S. with):

Quote:

Am-en. :D

Ah, stupid people like these make me feel better. Thanks for posting it.

Three years!

janicka
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2007, 4:08 pm

codarac wrote:

It's quite striking how many people who don't see the problems with immigration are only able to think in terms of food.

I see problems with immigration, but I don't think that Satan has anything to do with it. The only reason that I thought about food was because I was eating an enchilada when I read the story and wrote that post.

newaspie
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Apr 2007, 6:49 pm

well, what is now the US was originally stolen mostly from the many Native American nations. And we stole Texas from Mexico in an illegal and blood-filled war justified by "Manifest Destiny", which stated that purebred white people were allowed to kill and take from the inferior Mexicans by mandate from God.

Funny how now that Mexicans are PEACEFULLY crossing borders for a better way of life are said to be due to Satan's plan. Oh how screwed up it all is...

Last edited by newaspie on 30 Apr 2007, 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

newaspie
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Apr 2007, 6:53 pm

by the way, i do love your response, food and all!! ! hahahhaaha

such dumb insinuations regarding Satan's plan deserve such a great response!! !

newaspie
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Apr 2007, 6:58 pm

Did you know the original Hawaiian people have been fighting and petitioning for their independence back since our government first illegally overthrew thier government and declared it part of the US?

They haven't given up yet and swear to continue until they are again a sovereign and independent nation.

http://hawaii-nation.org/

Jacob_Landshire
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

30 Apr 2007, 8:45 pm

newaspie wrote:
well, what is now the US was originally stolen mostly from the many Native American nations. And we stole Texas from Mexico in an illegal and blood-filled war justified by "Manifest Destiny", which stated that purebred white people were allowed to kill and take from the inferior Mexicans by mandate from God.

Well I did a little digging around on the topic of Manifest Destiny and I couldn’t find anything “which stated that purebred white people were allowed to kill and take from the inferior Mexicans by mandate from God.” Although there is a lot written on the subject so it is possible I missed something.

North America wasn’t stolen from its indigenous inhabitants, it was taken by force of arms. My ancestors fought and died, as did the Indians, to win this territory.

Now I don’t expect the ethnic relatives (Mexicans) of the defeated Indians to respect that. If you watch the video I posted earlier in this thread you will notice that they believe they have an ancestral claim to North America, and they intend to “take it back”. It is natural for the Mexicans, and for all people, to feel they have a right of territorial expansion, just as it is natural for the Whites of North America feel the need to resist the “reconquista”.

By the way, I have heard Hawaii can be a very hostile place for Whites. I know of residents who have gone to government offices, staffed by the indigenous and other Asians, to conduct municipal affairs and they were regularly given the run around. I have also heard warnings that visiting Whites shouldn’t leave the tourist areas, and that many of the villages have signs outside warning Whites to stay away.

There is no reason to suppress a viewpoint unless it is true, because a false viewpoint can easily be combated with facts and logic, while the truth cannot be combated except by lies which are vulnerable to refutation.