Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

thoughtbeast
Veteran
Veteran

gingerpickles
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2016, 4:47 am

The "courage " of a 5 year old is rife with ....ugh. Stupidity. The reasons minors do not get to make life decisions is very clear.

How long have her own parents affected that decision.

I say this because how many autistic kids that have breakthrough in communication talk about how sad they were because their parents talked. mourned and acted like they had died.
How many autistic kids that are empathetic would choose to die (maybe not at 5) to release their family from their presence?
The fear of suffering and wish to be free was on part of parents when you get to it.

I suppose if she needed life saving equipment and it is incurable, that was simply a delayed death. But
"Onset of symptoms is most often in adolescence or early adulthood, but some individuals develop symptoms in mid-adulthood. The severity of symptoms varies greatly among individuals and even among family members with the disease. Progression of symptoms is gradual. Pain can range from mild to severe, and some people may need to rely on foot or leg braces or other orthopedic devices to maintain mobility. Although in rare cases, individuals may have respiratory muscle weakness, CMT is not considered a fatal disease and people with most forms of CMT have a normal life expectancy."
http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/char ... _tooth.htm

Oregon is an assisted suicide state and in those states that also think children... MINORS should choose gender.
I personally am pretty sour and not very sympathetic to the adults and not alone

http://www.people.com/article/heaven-or ... ianna-snow

I am waiting for when the children want Transparenting because Susie Parent's want her and are great... And her own parent's suck. Orf why not let children choose mommy or daddy in court barring cases of proven abuse that endangers them... or why even factor that?

My personal opinion is that this trend and this case is BS and ...kinda perverted. Stuff like this makes me feel eugenics is right around corner. Hope to god child advocates speak for every non verbal and minor in the coming decade.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2016, 3:38 pm

let us avoid slippery slopes.

friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2016, 5:03 pm

Doctors have been known to break the Hippocratic Oath, for political reasons...
http://observer.com/2016/06/in-ukraine- ... weatpants/

And, prior to historical policies of euthanasia, doctors reportedly did what they thought was best.

I earned presidential honors in human physiology. I read pdr's of pills and fell asleep, upon diagrams of the human body, from a young age.

I'm sorry, but people are reporting one medical treatment, when the doctor does another thing. They're making choices, for you, in an economy of resources, and with poor sleep.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2016, 5:09 pm

whose life IS it, anyways? :scratch:

friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2016, 5:36 pm

Whose resources?

friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2016, 5:37 pm

auntblabby wrote:
whose life IS it, anyways? :scratch:

Whose resources.

I find that I am able to find college-level materials and medical tests, online.