Children including autistics believed witches in Africa

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2016, 11:29 pm

Photos of starving Nigerian ‘witch’ toddler prompt outpouring of charitable donations

Quote:
Urban children, especially boys, are most at risk, UNICEF noted.

Children with physical abnormalities or developmental disabilities, such as autism, are also highly vulnerable.

“Children showing any unusual behaviour, for example children who are stubborn, aggressive, thoughtful, withdrawn or lazy, also make up this category,” the report said.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

thoughtbeast
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2016, 2:08 am

That's another shame to add to the affliction of witches who rip apart kidnapped babies and small children in order to sell their body parts. You'll have a hard time finding articles about them, though, because the authorities avoid the use of the term "witch" and instead call them "ritualists". But they mean witches (not to be confused with the western Wicca variety).

see:

africa ritualist child google search

traven
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2016, 2:23 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBJnnzxhGbw

says "who"?? (it happens, but don't follow these gooddoers-delusions)
-that organisation that has millions of people in camps, for an average of more than some decades,
which sometimes(sic) are prison-camps completed with un-campkeepers who occasionally & structurally abuse,
but are on encouraging terms with all sorts of sjws and other morality-gardiens, barkbark!!

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2016, 5:19 am

I'm flicking a spoon around and yelling abracadabra.

It's not doing anything.