Attention All Hunters - You Are On Hillary's $hit List

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2016, 6:27 pm

Animal Rights Activists Interrupt Clinton Rally; Hillary: "Trump's Kids Have Killed A Lot Of Animals". http://tiny.iavian.net/bm7b

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

ZenDen
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2016, 11:06 am

nurseangela wrote:
Animal Rights Activists Interrupt Clinton Rally; Hillary: "Trump's Kids Have Killed A Lot Of Animals". http://tiny.iavian.net/bm7b

Now why would you say something nasty like that about a very, very nice person?????

Oh, that's right......you were being truthful and she's actually a very, very bad person.

How do I know this? California (where I live), is a very Democratic state. How do I know? The state and governor (for example), have given the plum job of President of California Universities to Obama's first Home Security chief, Janet Napolitano.

With essentially no experience in running a university she immediately began stumping for and successfully arranging to allow for foreign students to attend, forcing out better qualified candidates from the U.S., and allowing in even those that can't pass the entrance requirements. I think this is payback to Obama's friends, political and business contributors, and overseas foreign political figures.

Now the democratic rat fink of a governor has signed an anti-gun bill that includes a clause that prevents anyone from purchasing rifle ammunition unless they declare, under oath, and can prove they are a rifle owner. I WONDER WHY?

They say you can own hundreds of rifles (and they don't care), but they only want you to prove you own ONE. Then, once you prove and declare you ARE a rifle owner, you can purchase any kind of rifle ammunition you wish, for any number of guns, AND THEY DON'T CARE. I wonder why they NEED you to prove you own a weapon?

This is obviously a scam to force hunters to register their weapons (which was previously illegal) and to give the government access when the law allows them to enter your home to inspect YOUR RIFLE, and to "incidentally" look for illegal guns (and confiscate same if required) while they "toss" your home.

I think this is law enforcement driven. I think they're getting worried at the ease citizens can defend themselves.