Trump in Louisiana. Clinton, Obama golfing and partying

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

AntDog
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2016, 7:31 pm

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-president ... ourse-get/

Yes lets bash Trump and ignore Obama and Clinton who are partying while people drown and California and Milwaukee burn.
If Clinton somehow wins I am apparently living in a global dystopia controlled by the rich elite perpetuated by their made up education system and propaganda.

shlaifu
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2016, 7:39 pm

so... is trump scouting for some real estate opportunities? Aren't the people of louisiana suffering enough? is he telling them, coal is clean, and extreme weather is actually normal weather?

just kidding, I'm sure he's helping out.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2016, 7:41 pm

If Clinton wins, we're f****d! If Trump wins, we're f****d! America is f****d, and has been for decades! Wake the f**k up and stop expecting ANY politician to reverse that course. Only the people have that power if they'd educate themselves, start paying attention to the REAL issues, instead of inhaling all the propaganda they're fed.

Unfortunately, the public has been so monumentally dumbed down, we are beyond hope. Don't look for it to get any better. The elite rule the world!

Adamantium
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2016, 9:16 am

Another fascinating look at the world through the extreme distortion field of the right.

Meanwhile, back in reality, Governor Edwards requested that Obama and Trump not come to the area because their security requirements would impede flood relief.

Obama stayed out of the way and sent useful aid.

Trump dropped in for a two hour media event and spent 49 seconds pretending to unload supplies from a relief truck for a photo op, ignoring specific requests from the governor not to do that.
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/j ... sit-227194

These sleazy theatrics do nothing to enhance the perception of Trump, except in the minds of people who have already made him their totem.