Page 1 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 10 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,539

15 Sep 2016, 4:50 pm

Quote:
Over the weekend, Donald Trump’s son and one of his closest advisers posted an odd photo on their social media accounts:
("The Deplorables," featuring Pepe the Frog.)

https://www.hillaryclinton.com/post/don ... explainer/


Quote:
Pepe the Frog is, in fact, the modern-day avatar of an ancient Egyptian deity accidentally resurrected by online imageboard culture.

https://pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/


Quote:
Kuk (also spelled as Kek or Keku) is the deification of the primordial concept of darkness in ancient Egyptian religion. In the Ogdoad cosmogony, his name meant darkness. As a concept, Kuk was viewed as androgynous, his female form being known as Kauket (also spelled as Keket), which is simply the female form of the word Kuk.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuk_(mythology)

Quote:
If you’ve been on Twitter in the last few months, chances are you’ve come across “cuck,” a word that you’d previously only seen while your browser was in Incognito Mode.
Its literal meaning references a submissive man sexually cuckolded by a woman.

http://www.gq.com/story/why-angry-white ... ople-cucks


:oops: Oops.



Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 42,605
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

15 Sep 2016, 5:01 pm

Okay, I could never figure out what the hell that green faced guy was in connection to the far right lunatic fringe till now.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 10 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,539

15 Sep 2016, 5:09 pm

It's Cuck. :o



Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Nov 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,770

15 Sep 2016, 5:19 pm

The downtrodden and outcasts of society have their Kek.

The elites have their Moloch (this includes Hillary).

Truly the end times are upon us. :P



friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 10 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,539

15 Sep 2016, 6:11 pm

Dillogic wrote:
The downtrodden and outcasts of society have their Kek.

The elites have their Moloch (this includes Hillary).

Truly the end times are upon us. :P


from Rev 16 --
"... I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet."


One is Pepe the cuck, another mascot rides on a unicycle...
http://nymag.com/selectall/2016/05/the- ... o-far.html
https://ifunny.co/tags/Unicycle/1462378900

Ebonics-speaking, white supremists call him, "Dat Boi."

Is there a third?



AntDog
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Aug 2010
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,967
Location: Riding on a Dragon

16 Sep 2016, 1:52 am

ROFLMAO A candidate for president paranoid and screaming at online cartoons of frogs!! ! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:



TomS
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 1 Jun 2016
Age: 62
Gender: Male
Posts: 383
Location: Pennsylvania

16 Sep 2016, 5:53 am

A friend of mine called his junk 'Pepe Lopez'.



friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 10 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,539

16 Sep 2016, 10:21 am

The frogs are now, Latino (Pepe) and black (dat boi).

Maybe, the third is another minority.



Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 42,605
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

16 Sep 2016, 11:53 am

Well, Pepe just got his feet kicked out from under him now that Trump has admitted how President Obama was born in Hawaii, not Africa. I wonder if the racist right even realizes how they had wasted eight years of their lives pursuing this deplorable racist conspiracy.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 10 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,539

16 Sep 2016, 12:01 pm

The Birther issue was originally started by Democrats, against the Republican nominee, McCain.

Regardless, it was in bad form, for Obama to run, before this could be qualified.

Also, Trump never qualifies his concession.

I think Trump could have exploited public sentiment, by promising to imprison Obama, on this technicality.

I bet abandoned blacks would have voted, out of revenge, rather than the specious talking point. It was just a hitch.



Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 42,605
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

16 Sep 2016, 12:12 pm

friedmacguffins wrote:
The Birther issue was originally started by Democrats, against the Republican nominee, McCain.

Regardless, it was in bad form, for Obama to run, before this could be qualified.

Also, Trump never qualifies his concession.

I think Trump could have exploited public sentiment, by promising to imprison Obama, on this technicality.

I bet abandoned blacks would have voted, out of revenge, rather than the specious talking point. It was just a hitch.


I remember that period of time pretty well, and I have no memory of Democrats making McCain's birthplace an issue. And if there was any, it would have barely been on the radar.
And as far as it being bad form for Obama to have run before the birth certificate issue was qualified - why should Obama have had any reason to? This was clearly a race based hit job and nothing more, and should never have been taken seriously by any thinking person.
And "abandoned blacks " voting out of revenge? Do you think that's the only reason why Republicans don't get the black vote?


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 10 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,539

16 Sep 2016, 2:11 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
I remember that period of time pretty well, and I have no memory of Democrats making McCain's birthplace an issue. And if there was any, it would have barely been on the radar.


That is correct, barely on the radar. Just an obscure piece of trivia.(Marianas Islands or Panama?)

Also, socialist healthcare was first attributed to the Republican, Romney.

Kraichgauer wrote:
And "abandoned blacks " voting out of revenge? Do you think that's the only reason why Republicans don't get the black vote?


Unionists and benefits were associated with Democrats, in the era between farm life and mass production.

When blacks saw that they were facing displacement, from their new strongholds, in urban centers, they became disgruntled, complaining that Obama's own kind went barefoot.

Identity politics would require blacks to choose what was best for blacks, on the whole, no matter who was selling it.



Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 42,605
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

16 Sep 2016, 5:28 pm

friedmacguffins wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
I remember that period of time pretty well, and I have no memory of Democrats making McCain's birthplace an issue. And if there was any, it would have barely been on the radar.


That is correct, barely on the radar. Just an obscure piece of trivia.(Marianas Islands or Panama?)

Also, socialist healthcare was first attributed to the Republican, Romney.

Kraichgauer wrote:
And "abandoned blacks " voting out of revenge? Do you think that's the only reason why Republicans don't get the black vote?


Unionists and benefits were associated with Democrats, in the era between farm life and mass production.

When blacks saw that they were facing displacement, from their new strongholds, in urban centers, they became disgruntled, complaining that Obama's own kind went barefoot.

Identity politics would require blacks to choose what was best for blacks, on the whole, no matter who was selling it.


Romneycare is the precursor of Obamacare. In fact, he had hoped to make that the center of his campaign, back when he still thought he could run for President as a moderate. But then, the tea baggers went off the deep end condemning anything and anyone daring to think the government had any responsibility in improving the lives of their citizens. So with a heavy heart, Romney joined in the far right chorus, betraying his own moderate ideals.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Nov 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,770

16 Sep 2016, 9:19 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Well, Pepe just got his feet kicked out from under him now that Trump has admitted how President Obama was born in Hawaii, not Africa.


Nah man, that's apparently Kek's doing, as it backfired on the DNC with that one comment from Trump. (So they say.)

And it looks like Hillary needs to sacrifice some more chickens to Moloch. I don't think Moloch cares all that much for chickens, though.

Who'd have thought that the 2016 election is a battle between an Ancient Egyptian god of darkness and chaos and the Canaanite god of...sacrifice to absolve one's sins.

(Am I joking around? I am, but I'm not sure about everyone else involved, whether Moloch, Minerva or Kek and their followers. There is some shady stuff going on. Paganism seems to be alive and well amongst the elite and establishment politicians.)



Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 42,605
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

16 Sep 2016, 9:24 pm

Dillogic wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Well, Pepe just got his feet kicked out from under him now that Trump has admitted how President Obama was born in Hawaii, not Africa.


Nah man, that's apparently Kek's doing, as it backfired on the DNC with that one comment from Trump. (So they say.)

And it looks like Hillary needs to sacrifice some more chickens to Moloch. I don't think Moloch cares all that much for chickens, though.

Who'd have thought that the 2016 election is a battle between an Ancient Egyptian god of darkness and chaos and the Canaanite god of...sacrifice to absolve one's sins.

(Am I joking around? I am, but I'm not sure about everyone else involved, whether Moloch, Minerva or Kek and their followers. There is some shady stuff going on. Paganism seems to be alive and well amongst the elite and establishment politicians.)



What "backfired on the DNC with that comment from Trump?" So far on CNN, nobody's buying Trump's minute long discussion of birtherism, considering how he had built his political career on it.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Nov 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,770

16 Sep 2016, 9:28 pm

I'm guessing people were assuming that Trump was a part of the conspiracy of where Obama was born, and it turned out he's not.

Looking around, none of Kek's followers were displeased with Trump saying that.