Trump Supporters promising violence if he loses!

Page 3 of 8 [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next

YippySkippy
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2016, 10:58 pm

Got my beans in. Stockpile had dwindled some since the Ebola outbreak. Beans and rice, baby. I can hide in my house for a few weeks if the shyt hits the fan. :lol:

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2016, 2:20 am

Why no discussion or prediction of violence if Trump wins?

I think there is going to be violence either way but significantly more if Trump wins because
1. The anti Trump violence has been more organized then the pro Trump violence this year.
2. Trump supporters trend older. The under 30 group is much more progressive. Older people have have jobs, families to protect and are well older. You do not see many 50 and 60 somethings participating in riots.
3. Trump has pissed off a lot of different groups. In World Cup play dispite bitter differences when the persons home country is elimiminated hispanics will root for the remaining Hispanic country almost as if it is thier own. This suggests that Trumps statements about Mexicans are bieng viewed in a negative light by Hispanics in general.

The above is not meant to suggest or imply the groups I mentioned are into violence. The vast majority of people of all groups do not want and certainly will not participate in any post election violence.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2016, 2:49 am

goddamn :o only a day left before 0-hour :o

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2016, 3:10 am

auntblabby wrote:

I see I'm not the only one who's anxious. :lol:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2016, 3:53 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I am shaking in my boots which are wet with nervous sweat. :bounce:

BaalChatzaf
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2016, 9:17 am

Any attempt at insurrection will be dealt with brutally by the armed forces. Obama is in office until Jan 20 of next years. If sore losers take up arms they will be dealt with according to the law and harshly.

For more localized violence the police will handle it.

If Her Hillaryship is voted in, she will take the oath and serve. And God help the Republic.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2016, 12:03 pm

I would expect more anarchy then organized insurrection. But if I am wrong will the military fire on thier own kind or split?

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2016, 6:11 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

My wife and I will be buying alcohol tomorrow, either to celebrate :D , or to drink away our sorrows :cry: .

AnneOleson
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2016, 6:16 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
I would expect more anarchy then organized insurrection. But if I am wrong will the military fire on thier own kind or split?

It's been a long day and I am tired. I thought this questioning whether the military might "spit" on their own kind! :|

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2016, 6:35 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

My wife and I will be buying alcohol tomorrow, either to celebrate :D , or to drink away our sorrows :cry: .

^sounds about right I plan on doing essentially the same thing, though I'd be celebrating if a significant number of people voted 3rd party enough for it to be newsworthy rather than celebrating the person I voted for being elected since that wont happen.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2016, 2:57 am

if Hillary wins, I will jump up and down and make silly little squeaking noises in sheer joyous relief at having dodged a bullet. I may even drink a little wine. however, if the rump wins [along with the senate remaining stubbornly GOP] I will drink substantially more wine and puke my guts out.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2016, 3:18 am

auntblabby wrote:
if Hillary wins, I will jump up and down and make silly little squeaking noises in sheer joyous relief at having dodged a bullet. I may even drink a little wine. however, if the rump wins [along with the senate remaining stubbornly GOP] I will drink substantially more wine and puke my guts out.

Sounds like a plan! Hell, if I can afford it, I'll drink till I puke my guts out if Clinton wins just to celebrate!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2016, 3:20 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Sounds like a plan! Hell, if I can afford it, I'll drink till I puke my guts out if Clinton wins just to celebrate!

well if Clinton wins I want you to take better care of yourself than that so you and I can be alive during this time. :)

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2016, 3:22 am

auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

well if Clinton wins I want you to take better care of yourself than that so you and I can be alive during this time. :)

I'll certainly try. And if orange Mussolini wins, I'll stay alive just to spite him and his deplorable worshippers.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2016, 4:07 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I'll certainly try. And if orange Mussolini wins, I'll stay alive just to spite him and his deplorable worshippers.

I've already determined that if he wins and then proceeds to strip me of my health care and prevent me from obtaining it again, that if something financially ruinous happens to me medically, that I will take a long walk off a short pier. I will not let that bastard and his supporters make me a debt slave for the rest of my life. phuq 'em! :x

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2016, 4:28 am

But it's perfectly OK for others to be debt slaves even if they don't want to be?