Anti-Trump Protests Erupt after Victory

Page 7 of 13 [ 193 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 13  Next

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 12:38 pm

nurseangela wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
OH no,the Right never engages in violence.Learn your history.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-wing_terrorism

I don't think I saw any protests in that information you posted.

I thought that the Left prided themselves in a "smooth transition" of the presidency. What a bunch of BS!

I didn't specify protest as in a march or demonstration.I said violence,and the violence that McVeigh did was a form of protest against the US government,same as Rudolph.Has the left killed as many at one time as McVeigh? Why I bet if he was alive he'd be for Trump,just like Duke and the KKK.Nice group of bedfellows you got there.Sleep tight.lol
If Trump had lost you probably would be seeing much worse right now.Some Trump supporters said there would be trouble if he didn't win.We'll just never know.
It's the lunatic fringe that causes all the fuss on both sides.You act like the Right is full of Lilly pure angels with no dirt on their hands.No one group of people is all that.Plenty of dirt and corruption on both sides.
What I really think is funny is that you all voted him in to get rid of the status quo politicians,and just look who he might fill his cabinet with,politicians that have been in the system forever.You think your going to get change?Don't count on it.It'll be the same o same o.
There's also rumors,and they may just be that.That Trump is way more liberal than you all think,and he trolled you all into voting for him.

You know what? I already got what I wanted. - a chance. I lived through 8 yrs of Obama and I just accepted it because that's what people are supposed to do. You wait for the next vote. You don't trash cities - unless you're getting paid. The Left is so conniving, that I'm just thanking Jesus that Clinton didn't get in. She is evil and the ones she surrounds herself with are evil. Anyone, I mean anyone would have been better. They should have went with Bernie, but Clinton screwed him too.

Bernie did get screwed over,no argument there.
People protested in the sixties,cities burned and people died.No one got paid for it then and no ones paying them now.
Show me a money trail leading to all those people on the street.
As for bring a gun to a protest,now who sounds violent?I have several and would never dream of carrying to a protest.Wouldn't be a good idea in Oakland,pretty sure they are packing.Do you want both sides to open fire on each
other?

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 12:42 pm

Darmok wrote:
marshall wrote:
The right is too stupid and devoid of human feeling to understand how someone with a bully narcissistic/antisocial personality being elected POTUS could inspire rage in certain people.

The Jews are just too stupid to understand. If they hadn't been so pushy, the Nazis wouldn't have had to kill them. It's their own fault.

Women are just too stupid to understand. If they hadn't been wearing those short skirts then the men wouldn't have had to rape them. It's their own fault.

That small business owner in Portland is just too stupid to understand. If he had just given me all the stuff in his store for free I wouldn't have had to burn the store down. It's his own fault.

Sociopathic criminals use the same justification, in every age and generation.

Gotcha,it all makes sense now.
So if women didn't have p*****s,Trump wouldn't try to grope them.Its obviously the woman's fault for having one.

AJisHere
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 3:24 pm

Some perspective for the Trump crowd:

I've heard it said now that people here were more frightened and more depressed on 11/9/2016 than on 9/11/2001.

I can't disagree.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 5:09 pm

AJisHere wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Is it just me or does anyone else remember republican voters NOT rioting after Obama was elected in 2008?

False equivalency.

You wish

Quote:
Also, have you been paying attention to their behavior over the last eight years?

Why yes I have and I also remember liberal behavior during the Sith, I mean Bush, years. With the kind of angry spoiled child tantrum behavior we've seen from the left just in the past two days one has to wonder what the next four (or eight) years will be like...

Feyokien
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 5:14 pm

Raptor wrote:
AJisHere wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Is it just me or does anyone else remember republican voters NOT rioting after Obama was elected in 2008?

False equivalency.

You wish

Yes it is. Obama won the Popular vote on top of the Electoral vote. Trump lost the popular vote, but won the electoral vote because apparently small state votes hold more weight than large state votes. How corrupt. We live in a non democratic country. People have a right to be upset.

Trump thought so too back in 2012....

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-calls-electoral-college-a-disaster-during-2012-tweetstorm/

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 5:41 pm

Feyokien wrote:
Raptor wrote:
AJisHere wrote:
Raptor wrote:

False equivalency.

You wish

Yes it is. Obama won the Popular vote on top of the Electoral vote. Trump lost the popular vote, but won the electoral vote because apparently small state votes hold more weight than large state votes. How corrupt. We live in a non democratic country. People have a right to be upset.

Trump thought so too back in 2012....

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-calls-electoral-college-a-disaster-during-2012-tweetstorm/

Oh well, that's the electoral process per article II of the constitution.
If Hillary had won the electoral votes but lost the popular vote to The Donald and the right were in an uproar would you leftists feel the same about how corrupt the process is?
I'm betting on NOT.
It's just a matter of which side of the bread the butter is on...

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 5:46 pm

Shocking photos of Republican street riots after Romney's loss to Obama in 2012. :D

There Are Four Lights!

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 6:28 pm

Darmok wrote:
Shocking photos of Republican street riots after Romney's loss to Obama in 2012. :D

Better be careful, lest you be accused of being a T-R-O-L-L.
:shameonyou:

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 6:50 pm

My grandparents live in Portland Oregon and they were shaken up by the rioting. My grandpa is a Vietnam combat vet.

And I see claims are being made that the election was rigged by Facebook. It's like all of the kookiness associated with Trump and his followers is being manifested by the other side. Hopefully they'll snap out of it soon.

Feyokien
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 7:10 pm

There's no point in debating this further. If you want to support corruption then I bid you farewell.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 7:28 pm

More threats to assassinate both Trump and Pence.

Assassination threats against Trump flood Twitter. http://tiny.iavian.net/djku

I see a Revolution coming.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 7:32 pm

Feyokien wrote:
There's no point in debating this further. If you want to support corruption then I bid you farewell.

Oh it's going to be a hot topic for years to come.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 7:37 pm

nurseangela wrote:
More threats to assassinate both Trump and Pence.

Assassination threats against Trump flood Twitter. http://tiny.iavian.net/djku

I see a Revolution coming.

Good, let them keep it up.
Each little exhibit like that is another round of ammo to use against the left in the threads that come up about how conservatives are dangerous and unhinged.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 7:44 pm

So Obama was never threatened with assinanation?Its never right,regardless of who the President is.
https://www.causes.com/causes/350394-jo ... erwhelming

Feyokien
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 7:50 pm

Meh

Last edited by Feyokien on 11 Nov 2016, 7:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 7:51 pm

Law professor/blogger Glenn Reynolds has a long-running joke on his blog, mocking the hysteria of the left. I think it started with McCain, and leftist claims like, "If you vote for McCain, the economy will never recover." So years into Obama, with the economy still collapsed, the joke would be, "They told me if I voted for McCain, the economy would never recover -- and they were right!"

On cue, the latest one is, "They told me if I voted for Trump there would be stormtroopers in the streets, and they were right!"

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/248996/

There Are Four Lights!