Anti-Trump Protests Erupt after Victory

Page 5 of 13 [ 193 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 2:03 am

Misslizard wrote:
Some Trump supporters said there would be trouble if he didn't win.We'll just never know.

We know who the die hard Trump supporters are
http://qz.com/833607/us-election-a-rash ... s-victory/

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 2:09 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
EzraS wrote:
androbot01 wrote:

I am too. I thought it was supposed to be the Trump supporters who were supposed to be the crazy violent ones. Looks like it's the Clinton gang who are the dangerous ones. I can't believe this is how they choose to represent themselves.

And why are you so sure all the right wingers would have reacted calmly, if he had lost?

Oh I'm not. From what I read it was expected of them to riot. That's why I'm surprised the left wingers are the ones who are acting like they said the right wingers would

anagram
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 2:11 am

EzraS wrote:
Oh I'm not. From what I read it was expected of them to riot. That's why I'm surprised the left wingers are the ones who are acting like they said the right wingers would

goes to show how the partisan divide doesn't quite mean what it's advertised to mean

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 2:11 am

AJisHere wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Come on now, if it was the other way around and these were Trump supporters wouldn't you be condemning their behavior?

No. People have a right to protest.

To me there's a difference between protesting and rioting. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if it turns into looting as well.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 2:20 am

cyberdad wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
Some Trump supporters said there would be trouble if he didn't win.We'll just never know.

We know who the die hard Trump supporters are
http://qz.com/833607/us-election-a-rash ... s-victory/

Yup,the one quote where people of color are referred to as mud people is Kingdom Identity Movement.Seriously creepy beliefs,they actively recruit people in prison for the movement.Send them free literature about how the white race is superior to all others by cherry picking bible verses.One of their beliefs is that when the "beasts of the feild" is mentioned that it refers to Black people and that all Jewish people are the seed of Satan.
Very troubling that they are in the Trump camp.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 2:45 am

Oregon is epicenter as Trump protests surge across nation Associated Press

Quote:
Trump himself fired back late Thursday, tweeting: "Just had a very open and successful presidential election. Now professional protesters, incited by the media, are protesting. Very unfair!"

Portland Police Start Arresting Rioters after Anti-Trump March Turned Violent Officers in riot gear move in and start trying to clear blocks. At least one reporter was hit by a rubber bullet.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Last edited by ASPartOfMe on 11 Nov 2016, 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 2:58 am

These crazy nuts are going to kill someone! They need the gas! They are smashing an electric transformer! Someone needs to bring out a few conceal carry weapons - that'll make them run for cover!

http://www.breakingnews.com/item/2016/1 ... -smashing/

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 3:25 am

Misslizard wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
OH no,the Right never engages in violence.Learn your history.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-wing_terrorism

I don't think I saw any protests in that information you posted.

I thought that the Left prided themselves in a "smooth transition" of the presidency. What a bunch of BS!

I didn't specify protest as in a march or demonstration.I said violence,and the violence that McVeigh did was a form of protest against the US government,same as Rudolph.Has the left killed as many at one time as McVeigh? Why I bet if he was alive he'd be for Trump,just like Duke and the KKK.Nice group of bedfellows you got there.Sleep tight.lol
If Trump had lost you probably would be seeing much worse right now.Some Trump supporters said there would be trouble if he didn't win.We'll just never know.
It's the lunatic fringe that causes all the fuss on both sides.You act like the Right is full of Lilly pure angels with no dirt on their hands.No one group of people is all that.Plenty of dirt and corruption on both sides.
What I really think is funny is that you all voted him in to get rid of the status quo politicians,and just look who he might fill his cabinet with,politicians that have been in the system forever.You think your going to get change?Don't count on it.It'll be the same o same o.
There's also rumors,and they may just be that.That Trump is way more liberal than you all think,and he trolled you all into voting for him.

You know what? I already got what I wanted. - a chance. I lived through 8 yrs of Obama and I just accepted it because that's what people are supposed to do. You wait for the next vote. You don't trash cities - unless you're getting paid. The Left is so conniving, that I'm just thanking Jesus that Clinton didn't get in. She is evil and the ones she surrounds herself with are evil. Anyone, I mean anyone would have been better. They should have went with Bernie, but Clinton screwed him too.

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

anagram
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 3:27 am

"divide and conquer"

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 3:56 am

Chris Matthews on Trump Protests: What Kind Of Statement Is There To Make? They Lost. http://tiny.iavian.net/dj3m

Darn, I flunked.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 4:41 am

nurseangela wrote:
Someone needs to bring out a few conceal carry weapons - that'll make them run for cover!

Bullets? I thought nurses take an oath to save lives?

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 5:16 am

Obama needs to address the nation

Tollorin
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 8:31 am

EzraS wrote:
androbot01 wrote:

I am too. I thought it was supposed to be the Trump supporters who were supposed to be the crazy violent ones. Looks like it's the Clinton gang who are the dangerous ones. I can't believe this is how they choose to represent themselves.

Trump supporters are doing demonstration too; just differently.
It's not like they have reasons to protest, the President, the Congress and the Senate are on their size now.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 9:47 am

Tollorin wrote:
EzraS wrote:
androbot01 wrote:

Trump supporters are doing demonstration too; just differently.
It's not like they have reasons to protest, the President, the Congress and the Senate are on their size now.

That could just as easily be someone mocking Trump and his slogan. SNL was mocking Trump supporters portraying them wearing swastikas. So yeah.

Korin
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

11 Nov 2016, 11:09 am

Violence is not protected at all under the us consitution.
And this doesn't have with conservatives or right wingers when a leftist wins

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 11:15 am

Quote:
Senior Trump adviser and former New York mayor Rudy Giuliani, tipped by some to be the next attorney general, called protesters on college campuses "a bunch of spoiled cry-babies".
Republican National Committee chairman Reince Priebus said anti-Trump protesters had to accept the election results.

Trump Tweet
Quote:
Love the fact that the small groups of protesters last night have passion for our great country. We will all come together and be proud!

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman