Anti-Trump Protests Erupt after Victory

Page 5 of 13 [ 193 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 1:08 am

anagram wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
Be honest. You would because there's a thread about that here on this very site accusing the Right before we even knew the winner.

be honest yourself. would you not be showing right-wing protesters your support if you had lost?

and, yes, it's only a rhetorical question, and i'm not going to believe you if you say "no" :). there's no way to test it anyway

Dude, I can't be out in that mess. If I got arrested I'd lose my license. AND, I hate the cold and I love my jammies too much. So NO. : -P

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

anagram
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 1:09 am

nah, i mean verbally, here on wp

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 1:11 am

EzraS wrote:
androbot01 wrote:

I am too. I thought it was supposed to be the Trump supporters who were supposed to be the crazy violent ones. Looks like it's the Clinton gang who are the dangerous ones. I can't believe this is how they choose to represent themselves.

And why are you so sure all the right wingers would have reacted calmly, if he had lost?

AJisHere
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 1:16 am

nurseangela wrote:
Be honest. You would because there's a thread about that here on this very site accusing the Right before we even knew the winner.

I'll bet there is, these people love to b***h and make up worst-case scenario stories.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 1:19 am

Actually, we may have some of the worst riots in history if something happens like what Miss Conspiracy Theory (me) thinks might happen - there will be a Revolution.

I know a lot of people here discount Infowars, but you're not going to read this kind of news on a Democratic station.

http://www.infowars.com/will-barack-oba ... -election/

AND if Trump gets assassinated there will be riots like you have never seen. They are already moving Trump out of Trump Tower for protection.

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 1:21 am

AJisHere wrote:
nurseangela wrote:

I'll bet there is, these people love to b***h and make up worst-case scenario stories.

Hey tone it down - I didn't say you guys are bitching, did I? I'd probably be warned if I did.

Darn, I flunked.

AJisHere
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 1:32 am

nurseangela wrote:
Hey tone it down - I didn't say you guys are bitching, did I? I'd probably be warned if I did.

Who's "you guys?" Never met him. Are you talking about Clinton supporters, or Democrats or something? Because I've never been one of those.

Anyway, I'm talking about WP in general. There's a lot of whiners here and it's mostly hot air. I'm just saying I think you're making too much out of the usual flailing they do.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 1:45 am

anagram wrote:
nah, i mean verbally, here on wp

No, I'm always going to stand up for Trump, of course, cause I'm loyal to the end, but not the name calling. It's rude and disrespectful. That's why I could never be one of them.

Darn, I flunked.

anagram
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 1:47 am

nurseangela wrote:
No, I'm always going to stand up for Trump, of course, cause I'm loyal to the end, but not the name calling. It's rude and disrespectful. That's why I could never be one of them.

don't you think that's a little bit of cherry-picking of priorities though? is it really those technicalities that matter? you know better than that

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 1:53 am

nurseangela wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
OH no,the Right never engages in violence.Learn your history.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-wing_terrorism

I don't think I saw any protests in that information you posted.

I thought that the Left prided themselves in a "smooth transition" of the presidency. What a bunch of BS!

I didn't specify protest as in a march or demonstration.I said violence,and the violence that McVeigh did was a form of protest against the US government,same as Rudolph.Has the left killed as many at one time as McVeigh? Why I bet if he was alive he'd be for Trump,just like Duke and the KKK.Nice group of bedfellows you got there.Sleep tight.lol
If Trump had lost you probably would be seeing much worse right now.Some Trump supporters said there would be trouble if he didn't win.We'll just never know.
It's the lunatic fringe that causes all the fuss on both sides.You act like the Right is full of Lilly pure angels with no dirt on their hands.No one group of people is all that.Plenty of dirt and corruption on both sides.
What I really think is funny is that you all voted him in to get rid of the status quo politicians,and just look who he might fill his cabinet with,politicians that have been in the system forever.You think your going to get change?Don't count on it.It'll be the same o same o.
There's also rumors,and they may just be that.That Trump is way more liberal than you all think,and he trolled you all into voting for him.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 2:01 am

AJisHere wrote:
There's a lot of whiners here and it's mostly hot air. I'm just saying I think you're making too much out of the usual flailing they do.

This is a forum so we can flail as much as we like

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 2:03 am

Misslizard wrote:
Some Trump supporters said there would be trouble if he didn't win.We'll just never know.

We know who the die hard Trump supporters are
http://qz.com/833607/us-election-a-rash ... s-victory/

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 2:09 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
EzraS wrote:
androbot01 wrote:

I am too. I thought it was supposed to be the Trump supporters who were supposed to be the crazy violent ones. Looks like it's the Clinton gang who are the dangerous ones. I can't believe this is how they choose to represent themselves.

And why are you so sure all the right wingers would have reacted calmly, if he had lost?

Oh I'm not. From what I read it was expected of them to riot. That's why I'm surprised the left wingers are the ones who are acting like they said the right wingers would

anagram
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 2:11 am

EzraS wrote:
Oh I'm not. From what I read it was expected of them to riot. That's why I'm surprised the left wingers are the ones who are acting like they said the right wingers would

goes to show how the partisan divide doesn't quite mean what it's advertised to mean

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 2:11 am

AJisHere wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Come on now, if it was the other way around and these were Trump supporters wouldn't you be condemning their behavior?

No. People have a right to protest.

To me there's a difference between protesting and rioting. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if it turns into looting as well.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 2:20 am

cyberdad wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
Some Trump supporters said there would be trouble if he didn't win.We'll just never know.

We know who the die hard Trump supporters are
http://qz.com/833607/us-election-a-rash ... s-victory/

Yup,the one quote where people of color are referred to as mud people is Kingdom Identity Movement.Seriously creepy beliefs,they actively recruit people in prison for the movement.Send them free literature about how the white race is superior to all others by cherry picking bible verses.One of their beliefs is that when the "beasts of the feild" is mentioned that it refers to Black people and that all Jewish people are the seed of Satan.
Very troubling that they are in the Trump camp.