Trump White House will not Investigate Crooked Hillary

Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ] 

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2016, 11:24 pm

EzraS wrote:
Noca wrote:
He is not building a wall and he is keeping parts of Obamacare that he suddenly likes. He pretty much lied through his teeth saying whatever he could to get elected and his gullible voters just ate it up.

From what I heard from him, what he mainly doesn't like about Obamacare is that the premiums and especially the deductibles are way too high and the 5 billion dollar website is full of bugs. He hasn't said that he's no longer planning on fixing those issues. As a matter of fact he recently reaffirmed it in his 60 Minutes interview.

I searched "Trump not building a wall" and didn't find any recent news reports that he's gone back on the idea.

Kraichgauer wrote:
I have to wonder how many more broken promises from Trump will get his fan club to turn against him.

Not all the fictitious broken promises that's for sure. Funny how someone who's not going to be president for another couple of months has already supposedly not done what he said he was going to do after becoming was president. Not to mention all the horrible things he will supposedly do.

So much presidential performance analysis by way of crystal balls and reading tea leaves.

Well, he did say he was going to build a wall, then seemed to back off from that. Then he said he'd send Clinton to prison, but now seems to have no interest in that. When the mass deportations and Muslim registry doesn't appear, I suspect Trump will have to worry the most about his alt right friends gunning for him.