Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

Tollorin
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2016, 4:32 pm

Wall Street is very happy of what the Trump administration is becoming and the opportunity to parasite even more society of it's hard earned money. So much for being anti-establishment. :roll:
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/donald-trump-wall-street-bankers-231524

BTDT
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2016, 4:47 pm

Remember, if you have money to invest, "pigs get slaughtered."

Fogman
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2016, 8:01 pm

So um, you were expecting a billionaire from New York City to be against Wall Street? Seriously???

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2016, 8:17 pm

But this was supposed to be what Jerry Falwell Jr called a "blue collar billionaire," :o which is of course an oxymoron - or in many Trumps supporters case, just morons.
All those ordinary, salt-of-the-earth people fell for it again. With the exception of FDR and JFK, wealthy guys with almost zero contact with ordinary people are never going to represent their interests, no matter how much those richies condemn elites and intellectuals, dumb down their talk (as in the case of Dubya Shrub), or know which buttons to push.

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2016, 8:24 pm

You know, I cross my fingers and REALLY, REALLY hope that the anti-Trump and anti-Bannon protesters are wrong.

Earthbound
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2016, 9:05 pm

Fogman wrote:
So um, you were expecting a billionaire from New York City to be against Wall Street? Seriously???

This ^

I honestly think people hated Hillary that much, any so-called "outsider" would be better in their eyes. Trump's plans are just horrible- building the wall (which will be more taxes most likely, because there is little to no chance Mexico will do it), Muslim registry and much more. But so many people still use the excuse of "well at least he isnt Hillary! she killed all these people, she is a crook, has gone to an island of young kids, etc" (most of which isnt true, and mainly conspiracy theories in my view). Look at the hard evidence for Trump- he's bankrupt many businesses, conned many people, doesn't pay workers, racism, sexism and the list goes on. He constantly lies (yes many politicians do, but that still doesnt justify how often he lied). It seemed like almost every day or two, he would yell at someone saying "I didn't say that", yet he did! I wish some interviewers would say okay- here's the video of you saying it, why did you just lie Mr Trump? But unfortunately people don't have that guts to do that (or if there was cases of them doing it, it wasnt important enough for the media to show again to proof Trump lies and lies). Trump has deleted emails, has destroyed evidence.. to delay how many trials now? Someone needs to hack Trump and find his missing information for many many cases that he is GUILTY in!

How is what he is doing and what he has said.. "good" ? :roll: I don't understand this.

As time passes I think people will realize they voted in a big conman that is for helping himself and friends out, not America.

Tollorin
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2016, 9:31 pm

Fogman wrote:

Many of his partisans were.

AJisHere
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2016, 1:30 am

heavenlyabyss
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2016, 1:59 am

Earthbound wrote:
Fogman wrote:

This ^

I honestly think people hated Hillary that much, any so-called "outsider" would be better in their eyes. Trump's plans are just horrible- building the wall (which will be more taxes most likely, because there is little to no chance Mexico will do it), Muslim registry and much more. But so many people still use the excuse of "well at least he isnt Hillary! she killed all these people, she is a crook, has gone to an island of young kids, etc" (most of which isnt true, and mainly conspiracy theories in my view). Look at the hard evidence for Trump- he's bankrupt many businesses, conned many people, doesn't pay workers, racism, sexism and the list goes on. He constantly lies (yes many politicians do, but that still doesnt justify how often he lied). It seemed like almost every day or two, he would yell at someone saying "I didn't say that", yet he did! I wish some interviewers would say okay- here's the video of you saying it, why did you just lie Mr Trump? But unfortunately people don't have that guts to do that (or if there was cases of them doing it, it wasnt important enough for the media to show again to proof Trump lies and lies). Trump has deleted emails, has destroyed evidence.. to delay how many trials now? Someone needs to hack Trump and find his missing information for many many cases that he is GUILTY in!

How is what he is doing and what he has said.. "good" ? :roll: I don't understand this.

As time passes I think people will realize they voted in a big conman that is for helping himself and friends out, not America.

I'm one of those people who hates Trump but believes the pizzagate theory might be true. However even if one believes in pizzagate one still cannot vote for trump, because a sex offender isn't going to go after other sex offenders. And yes I believe Trump is guilty.

My main concern as to pizzagate is that emails or images have been doctored. I don't have the expertise to know one way or the other.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2016, 2:34 am

heavenlyabyss wrote:
Earthbound wrote:
Fogman wrote:

This ^

I'm one of those people who hates Trump but believes the pizzagate theory might be true. However even if one believes in pizzagate one still cannot vote for trump, because a sex offender isn't going to go after other sex offenders. And yes I believe Trump is guilty.

My main concern as to pizzagate is that emails or images have been doctored. I don't have the expertise to know one way or the other.

Pizzagate? Please, free me of my ignorance of this subject, and do tell what it is.

heavenlyabyss
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2016, 3:01 am

As to above post I prefer not to go into it online for tow reasons - it's disturbing and easy to dismiss.

A google search is all you need to do. You can look at both sides and decide for yourself. I don't think all of the conclusions you might find are true, but I do think some of them might be.

As an example, satanism is sometimes used to make accusations seem in-credible. This doesn't mean that no sexual abuse is taking place. I'm not going to go anymore into it here.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2016, 5:46 pm

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2016, 11:05 pm

Trump is including at least two Goldman-Sachs guys on his White House team.