Page 2 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 8:53 pm

Jacoby wrote:
Who do you think leaked the Clinton information?

Russia, Trump, and friends, ultimately.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2017, 2:51 am

Buzzfeed, perhaps releasing some salacious information as news, has claimed some of the dirt the Russians have on Trump is a tape of him enjoying a golden shower.
I remember how Trump would address the idiot charge that Obama's birth certificate was false: "I don't know if it's true. but people are talking."
Well, now I will say of Trump's perchance for being urinated on: "I don't know if it's true, but people are talking." :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2017, 3:29 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
No, I'm actually talking about the guy in your mirror, it seems. You're so eager for Trump to destroy all us evil liberals that you won't consider that choosing to be on his side was a mistake that could backfire for the whole country.

You realize that I didn't vote Trump, right? Can't even manage a snappy comeback... :roll:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2017, 5:51 am

Dox47 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
No, I'm actually talking about the guy in your mirror, it seems. You're so eager for Trump to destroy all us evil liberals that you won't consider that choosing to be on his side was a mistake that could backfire for the whole country.

You realize that I didn't vote Trump, right? Can't even manage a snappy comeback... :roll:

Yes, I do recall you said you didn't vote for Trump. But you did make it clear that Trump is a convenient means of getting even with the liberals you so hate.
In that respect, it seems pretty snappy to me. :twisted: