Page 14 of 27 [ 418 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 27  Next

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2017, 6:42 pm

nurseangela wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Well, now that he is officially president let's let his actions speak for him for the next four years...

First thing on his plate...what to do about the thousands of angry protesters marching in major US cities

Deport them to Canada or Mexico. Or better yet, put them in Guantanamo, where then we can build another big, huge wall around them. I bet the Russian's would pay for it! Then Putin can be invited to the Trump House for a celebration dinner!

They are still on the street as we type these messages

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2017, 6:47 pm

Darmok wrote:
There was a time when such people were institutionalized. Now they just register as Democrats.

There Are Four Lights!

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2017, 6:49 pm

rats_and_cats wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
rats_and_cats wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
rats_and_cats wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Well, now that he is officially president let's let his actions speak for him for the next four years...

First thing on his plate...what to do about the thousands of angry protesters marching in major US cities

Definitely. Obama should have spoken out against the riots when they first started, now it's up to Trump.

Obamas gone

These riots started with the election results.

What did you expect Obama to do? he was packing up his luggage

It would literally take five minutes to make an effective speech. He found plenty of time for other unrelated speeches between November and January.

If Obama was any President at all, he would have given a speech telling the protesters to stop. But he didn't because that is what the Left is wanting. Obama, Hillary and the whole mess of them rub elbows with Soros who is paying these nuts more money than your normal worker makes. I'd be embarrassed if I was a Democrat and seeing these people act like they are. Bush is a f'n turncoat. He was truly sickening watching him today with the Clintons. That's why I'm just bursting with joy that a total outsider was able to disrupt their little gang and overthrow the main gangsta himself! Instead of staying in Washington, the Obama's should return to Chicago (gangsta city). His whole 8 yrs was a flop. He sure didn't try to help the people on the Right at all. Trump is promising to help everyone and trying to get them to come back together. If the Left doesn't want to take him up on it, it's their loss because I have a pretty good feeling that Trump will be in there for the full 8 years so they better get used to it. A new sheriff is in town!

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2017, 6:50 pm

nurseangela wrote:
That's why I'm just bursting with joy that a total outsider was able to disrupt their little gang

The gang he overthrew was the republican hierarchy

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2017, 6:51 pm

cyberdad wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Deport them to Canada or Mexico. Or better yet, put them in Guantanamo, where then we can build another big, huge wall around them. I bet the Russian's would pay for it! Then Putin can be invited to the Trump House for a celebration dinner!

They are still on the street as we type these messages

I'm sure they are - making asses of themselves no less. They're probably pissed off that now they may have to get a job and do some real honest-to-God work instead of getting a free ride like they have the past 8 years. No wonder they are upset. :mrgreen:

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2017, 6:53 pm

cyberdad wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
That's why I'm just bursting with joy that a total outsider was able to disrupt their little gang

What are you even talking about?

Darn, I flunked.

rats_and_cats
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2017, 6:55 pm

cyberdad wrote:
rats_and_cats wrote:
It would literally take five minutes to make an effective speech. He found plenty of time for other unrelated speeches between November and January.

Oh boo hoo...lets focus on America's new messiah and see if he can walk the talk

My point still stands that Obama could have nipped the riot problem in the bud and chose not to. Just because he's no longer President doesn't mean he's immune from criticism. The way he handled the rioters, or rather didn't, is part of the reason for the current mess and that's something to consider when figuring out how to solve it.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2017, 7:11 pm

cyberdad wrote:
rats_and_cats wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
rats_and_cats wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Definitely. Obama should have spoken out against the riots when they first started, now it's up to Trump.

Obamas gone

LOL He had plenty of time to place sanctions on other countries.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2017, 7:29 pm

Jacoby wrote:
saw this on reddit

Bill Clinton caught checking out Ivanka Trump

Hillary face at the end there :lol:

Slick Willie

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2017, 7:34 pm

rats_and_cats wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
rats_and_cats wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
rats_and_cats wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Obamas gone

It would not have made a difference. If Bernie was bieng sworn in they would have been rioting just then same.

217 Arrested 6 officers injured at last count. So far it is just limited to a few blocks in D.C.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Last edited by ASPartOfMe on 20 Jan 2017, 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2017, 7:41 pm

Jacoby wrote:
saw this on reddit

Bill Clinton caught checking out Ivanka Trump

Hillary face at the end there :lol:

:lol: Reckon Bill will be in the gimp mask tonight :twisted:

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2017, 7:46 pm

Where were these protesters when Sanders had the primaries stolen from him? When children were bombed by US and UK weapons in Yemen? When we were funding organ eating 'rebels' in Syria? I could go on, these imbeciles are just puppets on strings that are being pulled by the media, Hollywood (film actors guild) etc.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2017, 7:55 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Where were these protesters when Sanders had the primaries stolen from him? When children were bombed by US and UK weapons in Yemen? When we were funding organ eating 'rebels' in Syria? I could go on, these imbeciles are just puppets on strings that are being pulled by the media, Hollywood (film actors guild) etc.

I have written elsewhere on WP that every poli-sci student learns that anger is the one human emotion that is difficult to maintain over time. Even a few minutes are enough to dissuade most humans from acting angrily. Unfortunately for them, most political campaigns and elected officials count on anger being plentiful. Fools.

Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2017, 7:58 pm

nurseangela wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Lol you can't deport U.S citizens to other countries, like Canada and Mexico would go along with that anyways. I certainly do not support violent protests but people do have the right to protest. People who act violent are breaking the law and I see no problem with them facing consequences but aside from that protesters certainly are allowed to be angry and march around and protest as much as they want.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2017, 8:32 pm

AspieUtah wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

I have written elsewhere on WP that every poli-sci student learns that anger is the one human emotion that is difficult to maintain over time. Even a few minutes are enough to dissuade most humans from acting angrily. Unfortunately for them, most political campaigns and elected officials count on anger being plentiful. Fools.

Anger isn't the issue, it's what they're getting angry about considering these people see themselves as 'liberal'.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2017, 8:33 pm

nurseangela wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
nurseangela wrote:

What are you even talking about?

The leadership of the republican party itself has been ditched